The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2006, 11:08 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
if ur talking about plaza ampang city.. then i guess it must the infamopus song song ktv reopen...
Thanks bro for ur reply. I think i gave u the wrong info's.. i try to find out exactly the location then i hope get more info's again.. i'm sure i will have a vip treatment if i go to this new place.

I upped u b4.. cannot up u again. Sorry.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:10 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro DD,

Nowadays u not only talk a lot hor.. but oso fark a lot hor?
Old 01-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to MAA sapphire club last nite with 2 oversea fr. Forgottern it was dumpling festival, so not many CKT around. Seen some familiar NL faces (worked other places before lo). Beer dirt cheap !!! Only $88++ for 3 jugs during HH and $250++ after HH. 17 rooms, mainly CKT and NL stock. Butterly system til HH and nite is at $50 per hr booking.

Had 2 packages and some food..bill came in around $400 plus (incl mummy tips). Fr tips $50 to the 3 gers they took, me with my own stock.

Overall, like the new deco and friendly mummy (Yyonne, quite young and good looking i must say, ex GRO) and manager. Decent place to entertain clients. Will sure go if thirsty for beer one day in KL .
Old 01-06-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 20
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro DD,

Nowadays u not only talk a lot hor.. but oso fark a lot hor?
tiu..u fasting mah...business slow la...must do some charity

Old 01-06-2006, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Thanks bro for ur reply. I think i gave u the wrong info's.. i try to find out exactly the location then i hope get more info's again.. i'm sure i will have a vip treatment if i go to this new place.

I upped u b4.. cannot up u again. Sorry.
oh okies.. hehehhe ...

thanks for upping my points.. but unsure what they r for.. just sharing info with brothers who are like minded...
Old 01-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
went to MAA sapphire club last nite with 2 oversea fr. Forgottern it was dumpling festival, D
thats why when u called.. was at home having dinner....
Old 01-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
noobiejiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there in Sapphire too.. Reach after 12 O'Clock.. KNN.. missed the show.. got Pole Dancing.. girls there ah.. So So only.. About the mummy over there ah.. yeah.. friendly.. Girls there are also friendly.. At least they wont come over and "Cheat" foods & drinks... But there are some exceptions tho.. Who always come over and say they havent eat.. or wanna smoke.. I ask them smoke my cig.. They will give plenty of excuses.. saying they dun smoke this brand la.. this la that la.. phew.. But overall was fine

Beer over there is RM30 per Jug
Rooms can only be booked if spend more than RM600
GRO RM40 Per Hour

But 1 thing not nice is business till 1 only and girls there very very limited.. If looking for cheap place to drink.. this is the place !
Old 03-06-2006, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... give us a call when u r here for sure can arrange something one ... hehehe
Thanks...will call u when reach there.....
Old 06-06-2006, 11:24 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bintang Palace

Was informed that wef 1st June, BP offers HH....any bro who are there, FR please....or maybe we can check it out together ya....nice deco, just wonder if thise SYT gers from nite shift will come for HH sessions.....
Old 06-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Bintang Palace

Quote:
Was informed that wef 1st June, BP offers HH....any bro who are there, FR please....or maybe we can check it out together ya....nice deco, just wonder if thise SYT gers from nite shift will come for HH sessions.....
Hmmm... I wonder whether their HH even got girls .. or maybe get all the auntie with no business to be around
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hmmm... I wonder whether their HH even got girls .. or maybe get all the auntie with no business to be around

you will not be surprise to see some NL working HH there cos some gers working in places have HH before they start they nite shift at BP or S Star...
Old 06-06-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
you will not be surprise to see some NL working HH there cos some gers working in places have HH before they start they nite shift at BP or S Star...
Ok... the only way to be sure ... recce lorr ... kekeke ... if not ngam then go somewhere else ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

Sunway Butterfly

My fr asked me to joined him for a beer at Sunway Butterfly and i almost forgotern bout tis place for long d. Reached there 6pm and unsure how they opearate now, so just stand at the main door asking 1 service guy.

He was quite friendly and told us they used to have 1st floor but now biz so so, so they reno grd floor and its open concept with 17 sofa sets...in dark ambience..he he...look like LSB aka ee tan dong...

all young NL and tips and butterfly basis...HH beer less then $40 (small jug tiger), we sitted for 2 jugs of beer and TCCS a bit. When we about the leave by 7pm, came in a group of chinese cus...and about 4 or 5 NL young gers...

Guess best time to go is after 9pm, more stock and some drinks before went will help...never really seen similiar set up around in KL lately...
Old 08-06-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Sunway Butterfly

Quote:
My fr asked me to joined him for a beer at Sunway Butterfly
bro, how's life. u still king of kl ah? me still owe you a drink in kl. will be in kl in about 2 wks. will contact you then. btw, where to find ktv with prc now in kl? hope to hear from you soon. cheers
Old 08-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

Re: Sunway Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy
bro, how's life. u still king of kl ah? me still owe you a drink in kl. will be in kl in about 2 wks. will contact you then. btw, where to find ktv with prc now in kl? hope to hear from you soon. cheers

PM me yr schedule. Long time no c u d my bro. KL don have PRC holes, only in PJ area still have a few, depending yr timing la. PM me one you confirm yr date coming here ya...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1