The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911
No loyal lah.. just that when one have driven a big car, it is very hard to accept a small car if given choices.. I am sure you know what I mean. I still touch other gals (other nationalities) what..
Understand wat you mean, cos after getting a taste in driving european car and kind of odd to drive a jap car. Anyway, I still prefer PRC ger than viet.
Old 24-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Something worse than fat and ugly DOM or much better looking than you tot! Just joking. It kinda of funny that we always try and imagine the physical shape and look of the person behind the nick. So when you going to introduce one of the two sis of your viet ger to me?
Basket.. you also want the sisters..

As for the looks, well, I sort of guess correctly several of the bros at B region as I frequent there (used to) who they are, including lament, gstring, naemlo etc. But you are one person that is totally off from whom I thought you would be..

Much better looking than I expecting.. Liddat got free drink or not??

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 24-02-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament
ah gong ...thought we got agreement leh ...i target 21 & below plus minus 2 years market and u sort out the rest with gstring mah ...
Also very happy none of you ppl target the age group that I am interested in. very heng!
Old 24-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbadass
I hope nobody imagined me as an ugly kar chng...
You ugly meh? If yes then many of us must go commit suicide liao..

BTW, you ask that the post (we talk about last nite) be deleted already or not?

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Boh piah lah, u know who told me lah, force to listen to him cos I was the only person left him BS that he knew!. Anyway, I know she is public bus, but the problem is that I dun travel by public bus.............
4get hor ..u ldrive sia but then once a while take public transportation...

though it takes longer to get to same destination, it has many sights to marvel at along the way ...just the KC feeling ......

Quote:
Okie, I sort off went off course for a while, now manage to get my steering back on course. Just to make sure we understanding each other, your target 21 plus and minus 2 years include PRC gers? More important does our agreement cover only JC or the whole of sg?
hmmmmm..... wanna draw boundaries meh ...... must check with Sillypore by-elections committee leh ......

Quote:
No loyal lah.. just that when one have driven a big car, it is very hard to accept a small car if given choices.. I am sure you know what I mean. I still touch other gals (other nationalities) what..
sounds like some1 i also know ....where he disappear too leh .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
tons of mathematical equations in play and i hate maths sia .....
I can help with the maths and you help me find a suitable ger??? good deal hor. (make him sound like okt. hehehehe!)
Old 24-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -134 / Power: 0
wahpiang wahpiang

Quote:
Originally Posted by japboy

et - she got 2 sistas? so let me n lament have one each loh... they frequent bs o 51?
only 2?! hmm.... wat abt me?!
Old 24-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
for me anything moves and fit criteria and have KC will do liao .....

Quote:
As for the looks, well, I sort of guess correctly several of the bros at B region as I frequent there (used to) who they are, including lament, gstring, naemlo etc. But you are one person that is totally off from whom I thought you would be..

bro, hang cheng bad har ....like that also can get free drinks ....must try also sia ....

gong gong, despite everything if roll back 30 years ...we all smell no smoke sia ....

Old 24-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahpiang
(make him sound like okt. hehehehe!)
Thought he is?? At least for the JC area?

Old 24-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can help with the maths and you help me find a suitable ger??? good deal hor. (make him sound like okt. hehehehe!)
i no OKT hor but then i can help in doing the filtering ....only gals that are playable and capable of giving good dose of Vietnamisation can pass through sia .... so far 95% accuracy hit rate okie .....

Quote:
well .... u can fight with ET for the big sista lor ....ha ha ha

reminder ....ET is a mean fighting machine hor ......

Old 24-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Basket, you also come in the picture.

All interested please take queue numbers..

Old 24-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Should I feel proud with your statement. As for free drink you are welcome to join me 2nite.

And for the sisters, why not!
Old 24-02-2005, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thought he is?? At least for the JC area?

then i the most underpaid one sia .....only paid in peanuts & beer ....no cash ....

worst case is kenna molested by the gers and they all siam tips sia ..never paid me even after caressing me all over .....

Old 24-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
well .... u can fight with ET for the big sista lor ....ha ha ha
reminder ....ET is a mean fighting machine hor ......
Big sister makes her sounds very old. She is 23 this year, when I know her about 1 1/2 years ago, she was only 21.. that time I am at BL everynight.. geeesh, how time flies..

By the way, I am a lover, not a fighter.

Old 24-02-2005, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
4get hor ..u ldrive sia but then once a while take public transportation...

though it takes longer to get to same destination, it has many sights to marvel at along the way ...just the KC feeling ......

I do take public transport once in a while, and that is my no 11 bus!. Use to take this transport especially when I am in GL and JC. Must agree with u many things to see, smell and touch.....

hmmmmm..... wanna draw boundaries meh ...... must check with Sillypore by-elections committee leh ......

You no answer my question! so our agreement cover only JC or entire sg.

sounds like some1 i also know ....where he disappear too leh .....
.................and may we know who you talking about on this issue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1