The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 29-06-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Totally agreed that summer is the best time to catch lots of colour TV's in China...Will be better if the car that you're travelling in has a low profile. Keep your eyes open when passing through bus stops, taxi stands, smoking places...

But I guess it will take a long while before the borders officially opens for leisure travels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
During summer, in China, can see many ladies wear those Flora, sun dress. Plenty of zaogeng when they ride bicycles. They also very fond of squatting down with legs rather open. Maybe to them, as long as they are not commando and have panties on, zaogeng is ok.
When they notice you are looking, they might not scold you but just smile. 😊

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
kbep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
During summer, in China, can see many ladies wear those Flora, sun dress. Plenty of zaogeng when they ride bicycles. They also very fond of squatting down with legs rather open. Maybe to them, as long as they are not commando and have panties on, zaogeng is ok.
How I wish SG ladies have the same mentality
Old 30-06-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1932 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42875 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbep View Post
How I wish SG ladies have the same mentality
You hv to tan ku ku for tis to happen bro ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Few days back while on the way to work in train
Saw a lady in a dress cover half thigh
Pray hard she sit near me
Lord and behold. She say opposite me.
Cross-ed leg, black.
Happy day to work.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 13
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

weather too hot
Old 01-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no la... first got panty to cover.. then also got hairy bush to cover.. both add together still got what to see? thats y not scare lo....
Old 01-07-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
G20damnit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
no la... first got panty to cover.. then also got hairy bush to cover.. both add together still got what to see? thats y not scare lo....
Now I understand hahahaa
Old 01-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Ayamduck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Was visiting my cousin in hospital today. Sweet young thing doctor come and check him. She was wearing loose hospital uniform bend forward talk to him and manage to look down into her bra. Loose fitting white bra see both nipples and breasts. Thinking of it makes my cock hard.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

all along i thought the girls dabao braless was a myth, today ownself experience my own braless encounter. came out of the lift saw young girl wearing white tee waiting for my lift, as i came out i only focus on her chest to see pokies, white is a blessing
Old 01-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Instakati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bros Ayamduck and TheOnlooker
Old 02-07-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Not sure this is really on topic.
Was at the dentist for some lengthy work.
Dentist was a short SYT.
Due to height difference, I had to be reclined at an extreme angle.
When she bent over to work on my mouth, she was practically resting on my forehead! It helps that she smells nice too!
Can feel her boobs on occasions when she exerted herself a bit. Too bad hers were quite small B only.
Next time must look for short SYT dentists with C upwards!
Old 02-07-2021, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Dentist was a short SYT.
When she bent over to work on my mouth, she was practically resting on my forehead! It helps that she smells nice too!
Can feel her boobs on occasions when she exerted herself a bit. Too bad hers were quite small B only.
Not so easy to find bro, if have I also want hehe
Old 02-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

guess you checked her out while she was giving a check up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamduck View Post
Was visiting my cousin in hospital today. Sweet young thing doctor come and check him. She was wearing loose hospital uniform bend forward talk to him and manage to look down into her bra. Loose fitting white bra see both nipples and breasts. Thinking of it makes my cock hard.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
ohmaigot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
guess you checked her out while she was giving a check up....
Both checking one another
Old 02-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Dentist was a short SYT.
my dentist not SYT or MILF but is short and has a big rack, everytime during dental checkup, i would always position my head slightly over the patient chair so that she has to rest her boobs against my head, very nice and soft although under a lot layers (PPE + doctor coat + sweater + blouse + bra)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1