The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2009, 05:03 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah james View Post
Bro, sorry, I followed your postings, not intentional, though.

What did you mean when you said that it was becoming an 'old folks' home?

I am sure there will be new girls entering the industry. But too bad, I don't see myself going to Hatyai. Found out that it is very tedious to go to Hatyai. Going to Bangkok would be mush easier. Any comments? before I really put Hatyai out of my places to go.

Thank you
You are right...regarding your statement....I was only joking with some old friends here!Hahahaah!

I am terribly sorry didn't know that you are asking me about the "old-folk" home...actually I personally prefer Hatyai over Danok for one main reason, as I can still do some shopping for some "decent" stuff for my family in the afternoon in Hatyai...rest had some Swensen ice-cream....more things to do in the afternoon over Danok! Go for a movie for instance!

If you can reach Danok, then another 45 minutes is not an issue with only 55 bahts or 60 bahts by van from Danok to Hatyai.....!

Set-back...they says the girls are more chun in Danok and more in term of quantities, well, everywhere there is gems to be found depending whether you find them or not!

Maybe a bit lay-back compare to Danok in the night scene....but really not that bad if you know where to go!

Hope this help you to understand Hatyai a bit better! It is up to individual likings so the best way is to have a stop-over to danok for a night and then proceed to Hatyai for a night ....then decide which place suits you best....!
Either you can stay back in Hatyai or go back down to Danok.....!

All the best!
Old 28-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 17
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
when to sugar beat cheong last sat. Very happening. Alot thai uni gal, majority are sui mak mak. Drooling lo. Too bad my gal with me, else maybe can try my luck. Sigh....

To me hatyai not old folk house at all. Hehe
yes i agree with you. seeing the thai uni gal also drooling liao ..., if you can get to book the apartment of where they stay even better ...., an really cuci mata lor ..., i got a chance to follow one of my freind here back to the uni student apartment .., nice cuci mata lor .., some even got feedback one lor

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 28-07-2009, 11:14 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
yes i agree with you. seeing the thai uni gal also drooling liao ..., if you can get to book the apartment of where they stay even better ...., an really cuci mata lor ..., i got a chance to follow one of my freind here back to the uni student apartment .., nice cuci mata lor .., some even got feedback one lor
Got kang tao also didn't share with us...brudder....like that no good leh!
Old 28-07-2009, 11:59 PM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Got kang tao also didn't share with us...brudder....like that no good leh!
i did share ah .., but in TT la .. not here nia mah .., sorry la brudder, you already so Keng mak mak already, leave some for us here la to cari makan

Old 29-07-2009, 03:51 AM
SamSter

Quote:
i did share ah .., but in TT la .. not here nia mah .., sorry la brudder, you already so Keng mak mak already, leave some for us here la to cari makan
Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!

Where can compete with the young and dangerous...like you people...!
Old 29-07-2009, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahahahaah...sure...me no fight one...read my signature ....over the hill...old man already....!

So "playboy" became "playMAN" liao . Need to read my signature too....
Old 29-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
both of you already way up there .., the grandmaster level liao ..., newbie like me just started the journey nia .., so have to learn the tricks from both of you la. so if grandmaster 'keluar' cari makan.., newbie like me just stand by the side and learn lor

Old 29-07-2009, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
then, my signature would be 'walking amoungst the graves, looking for a home'
Old 29-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

.... tui... your siganture say... upgrade!!!so you old and deadly......ann the lai mak mak
Old 31-07-2009, 07:04 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
.... tui... your siganture say... upgrade!!!so you old and deadly......ann the lai mak mak
Where got an-ta-rai? I dun bite....I just kiss only....!

I am not a fighter, I am just a lover.....(borrowed from Michael Jackson - The girl is mine)
Old 01-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where got an-ta-rai? I dun bite....I just kiss only....!

I am not a fighter, I am just a lover.....(borrowed from Michael Jackson - The girl is mine)
yes, the King of KC have spoken ..,

Old 02-08-2009, 04:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
yes, the King of KC have spoken ..,
yeah yeah.....uncle also you suan....!
Old 02-08-2009, 11:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro, got so good kang tao also nv chio??? you no friend la.... me drooling lo.

Went to suger beat passed friday night. Full house, very crowded. Full until can not walk. Got to rub between chio bu only can go further.... wow... syiok.... somemore the gal dont mind. but unfortunately went with my gal..... sian 50% liao......
Old 03-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just back from 3days hatyai 1days danok trip. This is my 1st trip to Hatyai.

First Day: Book a girl which waste my money. When reach my hotel rm found that she have a fatty tummy which is bigger then mine. See already very sian so i ask her to go back. Keep asking me why ask her go back so tell her i and friend going somewhere cannot bring her along and i don wan her to feel lonely at the hotel room.

Second Day: I found a gem which i sex at first sight. Wanted to book right away but fuck she is already booked. So we tok cock at the farm and i book her the next day and went back after see her totally not interested in other. Actully this day is my birthday so lonely for the whole day.

Third Day: Finally she reach my room she is 30min early. Lucky i went back hotel more early. Keep playing in room always keep me entertain and i am enjoying the whole day dinner shopping, movie and laughing with her accompany me.

Forth day: Packing up thing and going to danok. Wanted to stay but got to stick to the plan. Feel very sian as cant stay 1 more days. She also wan to accompany me and ask me to bring her to danok. Regret that i never do so. Then reached danok check in ocars hotel( imo the hotel suck)go for breakfast and to farm. As my friend rtf same girl so i call from the same farm also i am very tired don feel like walking around. OKt ask for 3000 i say too expensive so she down to 2500 for me. As she reach hotel room not much action i still feel very tired so i continue my slp. Went to water lake for dinner is it a nice place to relax but the food is soso. After that went to see some ladyboy show and some nightsnck then back to hotel. Cos i still feel tired.

IMO if compare girl danok is way better then hatyai. But danok got nothing much to do and it is a very small town. If bro just chiong danok change to RM is much better and you can pay by rm in danok.

$100SGD to baht is 2300plus
$100SGD to rm is 240 plus

The rate there is 100 baht for 10rm.

Anyway i plan to go hatyai again this oct or nov but most properly is oct. If and bro here is interest pls gave me a pm. i am from sillypore

Sorry for my poor english.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:18 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsky View Post
Just back from 3days hatyai 1days danok trip. This is my 1st trip to Hatyai.

First Day: Book a girl which waste my money. When reach my hotel rm found that she have a fatty tummy which is bigger then mine. See already very sian so i ask her to go back. Keep asking me why ask her go back so tell her i and friend going somewhere cannot bring her along and i don wan her to feel lonely at the hotel room.

Second Day: I found a gem which i sex at first sight. Wanted to book right away but fuck she is already booked. So we tok cock at the farm and i book her the next day and went back after see her totally not interested in other. Actully this day is my birthday so lonely for the whole day.

Third Day: Finally she reach my room she is 30min early. Lucky i went back hotel more early. Keep playing in room always keep me entertain and i am enjoying the whole day dinner shopping, movie and laughing with her accompany me.

Sorry for my poor english.

Great FR.....hoping more juicy FRs from your Oct/Nov trip!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1