The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 22-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
I tried her last year.... would say, IN MY OPINION, there are others that are more worth the money.

but then again, some might prefer her..

avril go back liao, haha, not too sure bro...
damnnn she got the cfm look. any good bonks recently? aimmng julia now before she zao.
Old 22-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingGuy View Post
A few of those girls with rave reviews ended up quite badly for me. Maybe cos it's last 1 or 2 days in SG so they just want to chopchop and go home, maybe the FR exaggerated a lot, I'm not sure.
Don't be surprised, i even had one where attitude was quite diff between first visit and rtf... maybe becos nearer the 'go home' date, earn more than enough already.

RTF experience was cool, clinical and very commercial feel.
Old 23-01-2016, 09:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108953 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope my FR can assist u to making a choice. Pls do not blame me if you think is not good.

My first RTF fuck report in year 2016

Part 1: Overview

Lady Background
Winter was from Chiangmai. She has been working and staying in Bangkok. She studies art in university. This is her 2nd visit to SG and with this stable. In the past, she used to help out in the coffee shop run by her sister over in Bangkok. Now, she is taking out hair dressing and stylish course in BKK.

Stable details

Exotica66 is not new, they are around for quite some time liao and also they are a very experience. The operator was friendly and really makes effort and appreciates all his customers. His response was fast too. Overall the arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Kudos for the efforts!!!

Lady

Real life and pics look same. I only have one word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”

Winter Figure
It is really great to see her back here in SG. I bonk her back in May 2015.Winter is considered an SYT. She is small in fame, has a sexy, seductive and nice curvy body. You can be smitten by her easily. She smell very nice and she has a fair with a long straight hair. She has a nice round sexy butt with lot of meat. Her neh neh is small and natural. Winter has a small tattoo at the back of her body. Her pussy was hairy, wet and tight.

Exotica66 current batch
Manage to see another lady staying together at that location, look not bad. Seem like this batch some is return one and some is new, all look tempting.

Bonk details
Date of Bonk: 21 Jan 2016
Time of Action: 1200 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible by all mode of transport and ample parking lot
Total Shots taken: 1 X FJ with various positions tried plus 1 X massage
Position tried: Riding, missionary and doggie
Room's Condition: big, clean and cozy with no window and no attach toilet.
Toilet Condition: Clean but small. Can't do much action there, equipment and towel all in good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108953 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Part 2: Details

This is how it began…….

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)

Winter is soft spoken and chatty. She can speak Chinese. This gave me a good chances to build up my chemistry with her. We chat a lot ranging from live in bkk and young lady trend. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her. Her GFE level is 101 percent, I have no doubt about it.

Massage: (Good!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field, but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (Excellent!!!)

We started off with hot frenching where I start to use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me. As she catbath me, she was stroking my brother. In the process, my brother get hard like a rock. She seem to love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris lightly. The foreplay lasted quite long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
She gave me a mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
While she was bbbj me, I shifted her pussy against my face to a 69 position. I eat her pussy. Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I give her a good tougues lashing, and also use my finger to rub and aurose her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” .

Fuck Job:(Excellent!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I change to missionary position and give her a faster thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I think out neighbour can hear her moaning. Lastly, we end off with doggie, I hold on at both side of her sexy butt and I go for a deeper thrust, she was moaning and the sound of “piak piak piak piak” really make me high. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she shiver when she was moaning and groaning. Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop, while she let out a shy and cheeky smile. We were both sweating, we took a rest while cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. Those who like bonking petite lady with a high GFE, she is the choice. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking before you regret as she is leaving soon.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-01-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anybody have tried out pat from
pattayababya1
Old 23-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Part 2: Details

This is how it began…….

Chemistry: (EXCELLECT!!!)

Winter is soft spoken and chatty. She can speak Chinese. This gave me a good chances to build up my chemistry with her. We chat a lot ranging from live in bkk and young lady trend. I feel very comfortable talking to her and have a good time chatting with her. Her GFE level is 101 percent, I have no doubt about it.

Massage: (Good!!!)
I request for a massage from her. Although she was not a professional in this field, but she did her very best to ease my tired muscular. Not those piano type. Give the right strength at the right place and also know the place that can ease your tiredness.

Foreplay: (Excellent!!!)

We started off with hot frenching where I start to use my hand to grope every part of her body. She can french well as the feeling was like long lost lovers. The she go down further to cathbath me. As she catbath me, she was stroking my brother. In the process, my brother get hard like a rock. She seem to love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her clitoris lightly. The foreplay lasted quite long.

BBBJ: (POWER!!!)
She gave me a mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression.

Painting: (Excellent!!!)
While she was bbbj me, I shifted her pussy against my face to a 69 position. I eat her pussy. Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I give her a good tougues lashing, and also use my finger to rub and aurose her at her pussy area. I can feel that she is so that shiok that she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” .

Fuck Job:(Excellent!!!)
We started off her riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes oh yes oh yes ”, I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I change to missionary position and give her a faster thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was stereo surround. I think out neighbour can hear her moaning. Lastly, we end off with doggie, I hold on at both side of her sexy butt and I go for a deeper thrust, she was moaning and the sound of “piak piak piak piak” really make me high. I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she shiver when she was moaning and groaning. Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop, while she let out a shy and cheeky smile. We were both sweating, we took a rest while cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

We were both sweating, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict: (Power and Excellent!!!!)
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. You will sure regret if you miss it. Those who like bonking petite lady with a high GFE, she is the choice. Those who have not yet tried her, quickly make a booking before you regret as she is leaving soon.

Comments

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Up! Bro Naka on the hunt again! haha!6
Old 23-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
tzac is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on Penry from L.A.X

http://www.laxscorts.com/penry/

Engage her last week and it was a decent visit. Reached destination and went up the apartment with ease. Ample space in room and shower (Not in room)

You can expect to shower together, listerine mouth wash etc.
Dry up and kick off the session by a light message, it was decent, pretty piano feel.

Looks wise, as she just woke up and did not have makeup on, it is still the same person as per picture. Acceptable, not going to rate her on that. Forgive her for attending to my Last minute request.

Body wise - WOW Factor, not sure if it is enhanced (Felt like enhanced, though) No scar etc, a big Cs and definitely for the lover in that department. Not those super hard kinds, hence it really turns me on!

Not a french speaker nor a kissing fish though did not try but felt like she was avoiding. Neck area was okay and at one stage she did attack that area of mine as well. Guess I did well?

Did first shot as usual with some switching of position in between, what surprised me was she did initiate ask me to complete the second shot. BBBJ performed and standard cat bath was received.

Communication was decent in English, she mentioned she is trying to learn. During the session, she turned on English song to set the mood up too.

RTF: Maybe! Too many selection nowadays, but if afraid disappointment, better stick with what I've tried. Good luck bros!
Old 23-01-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Narita > Pacificstar

Looks> 90% to pic as she did not make up much.
Young looking 24 yo

Skin Tone > Not tan nor very fair.Smooth

BoobS> 34B saggy but very soft and good to squeeze.
Have a fun time playing with her nips and tofu boobs.

Body > Consider slim kind.
Body is quite good overall and she got a nice meaty ass.

Frenching > can do but can be improve

BBBJ > Not that good to me as i have better.

Fingering/Painting > Fingering only on the outside.
She enjoy paint job more.
Moaning came naturally while i paint her nice pussy.
Fair bit of hair but still feel delicious.

FJ > Did 2 enjoyable shot within an hour.
She excel in cowgirl.Till she feel tired and ask me change position.
Flexible legs for you to adjust position changing.Song!
Moaning can be loud when i bonk her hard and fast.

Massage > Just press for awhile

Can speaks English.Friendly soft spoken ktv girl.
Good attitude.Love her pair of saggy soft boobs.Nice feel.

Ejazz
Old 23-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
maplesyrup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy18 View Post
anybody have tried out pat from
pattayababya1
I trying tonight, will give FR
Old 23-01-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
blackheart214 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any one try Bee from e66? No FR yet either
Old 23-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 957 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold

been lurking around SBF and this thread for a long time now.. Thanks to all the bros with FRs so I know who target for my next session hahaha.. felt that now its my turn to contribute a few.. however before that anyone tried the ladies from Club Seduction? Mickey and Goi looks tempting
Old 23-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR on Dada from ET88

Look: 8/10 Uni SYT, exactly like her pic
Boobs: B cup
BBBJ: 9/10, Not bad BBBJ but her catbath out of this world. Get you hard for sure.
FJ: 8/10, Very accomodating and tight
Room: Clean and roomy interior
GFE: 8/10 A little shy since she's a student and 1st time doing this but will warm up. Speaks very good english, reminds me of Rita from club v.
Old 23-01-2016, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked Julia this morning for afternoon session. Tio fly plane by ET88. Went for so many stables before, first time got fly plane when I am right under the building, say 1 bro book her whole day when I just message him 20 mins ago.

Went straight to my blacklist stable.
Old 23-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donky123 View Post
Been thinking of visiting App from ET88, any bros tried?
I tried her during her last visit. This is my FR for APP.

https://sammyboy.online/showth...49234&page=338

I am here to share my experience
Old 23-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Praisethebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Micky Club Seduction
Didnt see any FR on her..dunno why but i tried her anyway. So here goes:

OKT 9/10: Good bro. Super fast response and really accommodating. Props to him!

Location 6.5/10: Pretty discreet but it's a residential block and could've been easily recognised as a non-resident! After finishing, i took the stairs down as there were only two lifts and a lot of ppl were using them. The bathroom is attached but also accessible by other rooms so I happened catch a glimpse of another bro...super awkward. Room was REALLY HOT..the aircon was almost non-existent..we became sweaty easily with all the action.

GIRL

Face 7.5/10: Photos definitely look a lot more fair but still ok to me as she's just slightly tan. Face is like 75% accurate. Cute girl.

Frenching 8/10: Depends on chemistry. She allowed and was rather passionate.

BBBJ 6.5/10: Didnt want to do it on first shot. She only said later. She did do it later though on my second shot. It was alright.

Massage 5/10: She told me she didnt know how to but still did anyway. Stepped on me for like 10mins and done. Lol...

FJ 8.5/10: She's quite horny and even complained to me on why i finish so soon on my first shot as she was not done yet. I repaid her back with a solid 20mins bang on second shot till she begged me to finish
She's pretty new so u need to guide her.

GFE 10/10: One Word...FANTASTIC. The whole time there i really feel like she's my girlfriend. Though there are some down points like when I first entered her face was so buay song...si peh buay song face. I was taken aback by that. Almost left. But only later I found out that that is her neutral face
And also she told me to go bathe by myself while she was running some errands. Kinda sian but not a big deal la. Maybe cos she new and didnt know it's SOP..
She's really cute and fun. You can mess around with her. Played some jokes and even though she was using her phone at times we still share some really intensive non-sexual conversation with her english which is pretty good. She's a really smart girl with good grades. She can also speak Korean Japanese English Chinese and French/German(i forgot). She also said this is probably her last time doing this job. So better go grab her now bros!

Overall: Great time with her. I have never RTF any girls before but might do so with this one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1