The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 3
Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post
Today dog not barking. Maybe come out soon. He is a good dog we call and this dog will come out
Haha! Who gives a damn about low class trash like you . Rather spend my time making big bucks and then spend like king everywhere . Unlike you maid banger and low class kia . What level u have to play with me?
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Duakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to allDuakeeliao is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
One of them looks high socialite, porcelain skin, high nose bridge and nice eyes in a silky pyjamas. Apparently having her meal. Accidently saw through the back kitchen when i came to 38 via backlane. Anticipating..

Walao
The way u talk make me laugh. 60 dollar high socialite. Your day dreaming and wonderland very amusing. It’s cause and effect for losers like you. Too loser liao imagery friend also come out haha. Pathetic lasap kia
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isme View Post
Got one g20 to share 97870719 rojana Ben. Bj very good

Thanks for recommendation though unrelated to L20H38 thread. Tel:97870719. FL. Friendly OKT. AMK area. Rojana can do CIM, Raw and Anal.

Last edited by Haidiboliao; Today at 07:05 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haidiboliao View Post
https://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileupl...2bcdd80b7b.jpg

Thanks for recommendation though unrelated to L20H38 thread. FL. Friendly OKT. AMK area. Rojana can do Raw and Anal.
Who is the OKT? Duakeeliao? What's the number for booking?
Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11379 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
One of them looks high socialite, porcelain skin, high nose bridge and nice eyes in a silky pyjamas. Apparently having her meal. Accidently saw through the back kitchen when i came to 38 via backlane. Anticipating..

Walao
Heard 2 are Ap in viet ..let’s look forward to have fun in this garden & act like a real samster
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Heard 2 are Ap in viet ..let’s look forward to have fun in this garden & act like a real samster
Act ah gua most likely. Wait later can’t get raw can’t get anal Kao Pei Kao bu father mother die. Haha lasap kia
Old Today, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 4
Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!Haidiboliao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Who is the OKT? Duakeeliao? What's the number for booking?
97870719. If you dont mind Thai lady with fake titties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1