The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
my concern is more on puyings in Bkk. Are they safe? I am going to Bkk end October le. Hope the puyings there enough eat and sleep. Keke. From the news, most of the protestor are pucai and lao ee. Luckily never see puyings go protest.
U so many puying already still want to concern the puying there. R u sure u got enough time to handle so many puying. for ur info there r many puying in the protest, some r dam swee mak mak.
Old 04-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Y no electricity n water?? U forget to pay the bill si boh?
lol i no pay nvm so long get pussy can liao
Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
toottie2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
But frankly, Thakins is the best possible PM, Thailand ever had. I was in Bangkok several times, most are in high praise for him especially the Taxi drivers Tutut riders etc. try talking to any Taxi drivers in Singapore, and they'll spew all nasty stuff on PAP government or Lee-regime.

I don't believe Thakins bought their praises through money politics but policies that benefit the people for the people. Kudos to Thakins. Just that he offended too many rich and middle classes if not, I really sincerely believe he is the best Thais ever had.

Though I am not a Thai, but when I saw Thakins first and foremost action when he step out of the Airport was to kiss the floor of his homeland. For show or for real, He is a LEADER and THE LEADER. I don't think the Lees are anywhere close to him. The Lees are Giant like Goliath. But Thakins is like David. And like David he was betrayed and exiled. Hopefully, he will rise again and be redeemed.

My sincere wish for the Thais pro or anti the Government, avoid violence at all cost. At then end these actions will only hurt the Thais where it hurt most - their stomach.

Going to Bangkok this weekend despite travel advisory from MFA. Going to White Dragon King Palace.
He is very popular among the poor and middle class...but the rich dont like him,and thats where the power derives from. So the rich influence the rest to get rid of him..

Being a PM is tough. Must satisfy all levels of people. How posible!??
Old 04-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
lol i no pay nvm so long get pussy can liao
hey bro pussyman72! where u go these days? always miss your posts that guides me along
Old 04-09-2008, 05:39 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
bro i borrow u my "i love the king" yellow tee shirt and wrist band confirm safe want, if its not enuff i have Luang por khun and Pita amulet for u to don on.. no worries la knn u are lau jiao still scared ah dun sia sway leh hehe.....
Wa...Bro Cei....Yellow NOT a safe colour here now leh...its reds vs yellow now man.....

This guy in yellow got whacked up by his own gang....(he was not PAD)...simply beocz he wore that "I love King T Shirt"....saw it on NBT 2 nites back...
Old 04-09-2008, 05:47 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Just a thought actually....how many top country leaders did not "benefit" in some way from being the top guy?

Sure Thaksin was not an angel.....but i tend to agree he did Thailand whole lot of good when he was PM....cleared their foreign debt etc....

Sure he skimmed the top of the coffers....but then again...there are so many ways of doing it that we dun see it so blatantly in some other countries....

I remember some one asking me....who would give up a salary 100 times more, spend millions campaigning just to get a monthly PM salary of less that 200 000 Baht? There must be some intrinsic value to being PM rite? Soem other benefits rite?

I am sure we all know that....while the guys in PAD and Democrats may whacked the current govt or any govt in power (as long as its not them)....they will still be doing the same thing when they are in power...that is the sad reality of thai politics...

ANother sad thing...see how they always use the King here as THE REASON for fighting...like now...one of themain reasons why PAD is protesting? Becoz the monarchy is being threathened by thaksin and his cronies....DUH!!?? How is that so?

Can;t wait to see how this episode ends this time round....at the mean while...i already asked Bro Cei to consider setting up ICe Cream push cart with me at teh protests sites...might as well earn some money from them.....anyone else keen?

LMP!!
Old 04-09-2008, 07:57 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
bro i borrow u my "i love the king" yellow tee shirt and wrist band confirm safe want, if its not enuff i have Luang por khun and Pita amulet for u to don on.. no worries la knn u are lau jiao still scared ah dun sia sway leh hehe.....
ok lo. Me newbie ma. I take your advise but don't point me to holland ok? Later you see me in cnn casing by hundreds of people. Keke
Old 04-09-2008, 08:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
U so many puying already still want to concern the puying there. R u sure u got enough time to handle so many puying. for ur info there r many puying in the protest, some r dam swee mak mak.
sifu I where got so many puyings. Don't simply say la. I have none in Bkk le. Hope I can join the sway mak mak puyings to protest lo. Then I can protect them and they give me good service in return. Keke
Old 04-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Just a thought actually....how many top country leaders did not "benefit" in some way from being the top guy?

Sure Thaksin was not an angel.....but i tend to agree he did Thailand whole lot of good when he was PM....cleared their foreign debt etc....

Sure he skimmed the top of the coffers....but then again...there are so many ways of doing it that we dun see it so blatantly in some other countries....

I remember some one asking me....who would give up a salary 100 times more, spend millions campaigning just to get a monthly PM salary of less that 200 000 Baht? There must be some intrinsic value to being PM rite? Soem other benefits rite?

I am sure we all know that....while the guys in PAD and Democrats may whacked the current govt or any govt in power (as long as its not them)....they will still be doing the same thing when they are in power...that is the sad reality of thai politics...

ANother sad thing...see how they always use the King here as THE REASON for fighting...like now...one of themain reasons why PAD is protesting? Becoz the monarchy is being threathened by thaksin and his cronies....DUH!!?? How is that so?

Can;t wait to see how this episode ends this time round....at the mean while...i already asked Bro Cei to consider setting up ICe Cream push cart with me at teh protests sites...might as well earn some money from them.....anyone else keen?

LMP!!
good writing, bro ....
ur points r true and not biased ...
regardless whether who is going to govern the country .. PAD or ABC or EFG ..
the same problem will arise in no time ...
the politicians will come out with all kind of excuses to stage a protest, riot and coup ...
problem lies in the leaders not the ppl ....
sad to say .. most thai ppl like to follow instead to lead ... so they listen to these so called "leaders" to lead ...
it's like a blindman leading the blind scenario ...

thaksin is by far the best PM thailand ever have ..
he have done many great things for thailand than any PM before ...
but the inevitable have to happen ... he has to seek asylum in other country becoz he offended the rich and politicians ...

have u ever notice that all these protests they stage have no conclusion or future in sight ?? they stage the protest for their own benefits .. not for the country ... never have i heard a protest that's empahize on solution or the country's future ... they r always looking for someone to blame ..
sad, sad ...
Old 04-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Yeah, why not? as long as you dont wear red T-shirts [like ManU supporters] or yellow [like those EPL referees], you will be harmed due to "mistaken identity". The safest will be staying indoors not wearing anything
sorta agree...i think the safest will be to stay inside a mp fishbowl.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When u r jobless n someone offer u money to just make another number in the crowd, will u do it?
forget about own welfare. even more important...if you need the money to put food on the table for your family (children, elderly parents, wife, etc).

vsop martell - us being outsider, it's best not to judge.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmypants View Post
Wa...Bro Cei....Yellow NOT a safe colour here now leh...its reds vs yellow now man.....

This guy in yellow got whacked up by his own gang....(he was not PAD)...simply beocz he wore that "I love King T Shirt"....saw it on NBT 2 nites back...
Like that better wear multi-coloured beach wear to play safe...hahhahaah.....or don't wear anything and stay in the room...bro holymann...we check out the puyings that wear skin coloured one ok?

hahahahahah no worries....lots of them around
Old 04-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 21
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyong View Post
hey bro pussyman72! where u go these days? always miss your posts that guides me along
i quit cheong yin liao lol maybe so call once awhile steal eat only
Old 04-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
i quit cheong yin liao lol maybe so call once awhile steal eat only
Leopard will always has his spots on his body.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BoyFriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hmm... Totally agreed... Mr Thakins is by far the best PM in Thailand for so many years. The reason he is being overthrown is because of his care n support for the poor. He implemented many benefits for poor n in turn cut the rich.
But one thing worth mentioning is that no matter how many times the Thais riot or protest. They wun harm the innocent... They wun loot or commit any criminal offence towards the innocent. As compare to our neighbour at our Southern part. The Thais are veri much organise... They follow the leader n listen to instructions instrictly.
Been to Thailand a couple of times... Great place... Great pple... Great shopping...
Wondering any bros out there can recommand me where to get the best exchange rate for Thai Baht in Spore... Plan to go Bangkok in the mid of Oct to support their economic...

Thanx...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1