The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 26-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Why food??.. i thought the menu would be women and beer?
Haiya, we cannot go cheong in empty stomach also. Must fill up some energy before bonking. Cannot go drinking empty stomach, very easy to get mabuk. Furthermore, the dinner is part of the getting to know you session. If would be better to know each other face first before showing off our cock. During the dinner we will discuss our next plan. We are very democracy one. We discuss and we vote and finally share the bill. All are welcome.
Old 26-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
Haiya, we cannot go cheong in empty stomach also. Must fill up some energy before bonking. Cannot go drinking empty stomach, very easy to get mabuk. Furthermore, the dinner is part of the getting to know you session. If would be better to know each other face first before showing off our cock. During the dinner we will discuss our next plan. We are very democracy one. We discuss and we vote and finally share the bill. All are welcome.
That is why I can ... the meeting session is like a pre-ops planning ... before going out for a field exercise or live firing ... all equipments must be checked ... ammo count ... etc ...

Then the real action will come after it ... live action ... section, platoon or company level exercise depends on the turnout ...

Cheers ...
ps: Please bring along your own ammunition ... any misfire is at your own risk ! Recommended to bring two drums of fresh ammunitions ...
All ammo parties must have a sign board on their vehicle to indicate live ammunition.
Old 26-04-2006, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi,JB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Why food??.. i thought the menu would be women and beer?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
That is why I can ... the meeting session is like a pre-ops planning ... before going out for a field exercise or live firing ... all equipments must be checked ... ammo count ... etc ...

Then the real action will come after it ... live action ... section, platoon or company level exercise depends on the turnout ...

Cheers ...
ps: Please bring along your own ammunition ... any misfire is at your own risk ! Recommended to bring two drums of fresh ammunitions ...
All ammo parties must have a sign board on their vehicle to indicate live ammunition.
Regret to inform you that Bro MrDevil will not be able to attend our Gathering.However, Bro ThaiPrince will attend on his behalf and he will sponsor 10 pieces of Magix pills for us to do ' live firing ' - very good pills, can make [COLOR="red"][B]you 'tahan' for at least 3 hours of pumping !
Old 26-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Datuk Boleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bagus!

If 'm free, I will try to join. Of course if I am allowed to.

DB
Old 26-04-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datuk Boleh
Bagus!

If 'm free, I will try to join. Of course if I am allowed to.

DB
Since you are a Datuk, we would NOT dare to stop you from attending the Gathering
Old 26-04-2006, 01:09 PM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Since you are a Datuk, we would NOT dare to stop you from attending the Gathering

Since he is Datuk ... we'll let him foot the bills too ...
Old 26-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since he is Datuk ... we'll let him foot the bills too ...
Very good idea !

Free buffet dinner for all !

Lai, lai, lai !!!
Old 26-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros,
I foresee I'll be out of action this month coz me car met with some mechanical problem and now are repairing it...

Sorry guys... U all had a good time, yar...

Cheers.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 26-04-2006, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Very good idea !

Lai, lai, lai !!!
someone said the magic word FREE?
Old 26-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
someone said the magic word FREE?

Wow ... now we have two datuk joining ... so we can book the entire cafe all by ourself ... the two Datuks going to foot the bills

All hail the Datuks ....

Hahahaha ....
Old 26-04-2006, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very good idea !

Lai, lai, lai !!!
So..if the magic word has been revealed..means that true lor...FREE BUFFET!!!!!.......
Old 26-04-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
someone said the magic word FREE ?
Quote:
Wow ... now we have two datuk joining ... so we can book the entire cafe all by ourself ... the two Datuks going to foot the bills

All hail the Datuks ....

Hahahaha ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukikawa
So..if the magic word has been revealed..means that true lor...FREE BUFFET!!!!!....
Thank you Bro Datuk Boleh & Bro Malaysian Datuk for agreeing to sponsor the buffet dinner for the JB Samsters' Gathering.

3 cheers to the 2 Datuks !

Hip, hip hurray !!!
Old 26-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi, J.B.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
bros,
I foresee I'll be out of action this month coz me car met with some mechanical problem and now are repairing it...

Sorry guys... U all had a good time, yar...

Cheers.
Bro Zhivago,

No excuse for not attending the Gathering.............

Take a taxi to attend and one of us will send you home

Okay ?
Old 26-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thank you Bro Datuk Boleh & Bro Malaysian Datuk for agreeing to sponsor the buffet dinner for the JB Samsters' Gathering.

3 cheers to the 2 Datuks !

Hip, hip hurray !!!
Quote:

All hail the Datuks ....

Hahahaha ....
Bros bros......hold the champange 1st.....he is Datuk Boleh.......I only Datuk Bohsia
Old 26-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Samster

JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi,JB)

Quote:
Bros bros......hold the champange 1st.....he is Datuk Boleh.......I only Datuk Bohsia
Bro Malaysian datuk,

So are you attending the Gathering and are you going to 'belanja' us all to FREE buffet dinner ? If not, at least pay 50%

Thank you in advance !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1