The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
tangtang

Old 19-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
queenofblades deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Angel (this week)
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=478108

No Show. Reached 15 mins b4 appointment and she said she forgot that she has to go out. Cmon, Tell me early so I can make other arrangements. We spend $ to have fun and we have $ cos we work for it. Getting you popular girls at night and weekends are tough so some of us hook up using leave or offs. We understand if you have last minute emergency, but forgetting you have to go out is a big no.

In the end, I ask her to check in her house if other ladies were free... I read that KiKi stayed in her place... but she recommended another lady who looks below avg... not that ladies fault but my day was ruined.

[Rant] I dun understand these ladies. They want more cust but dun accept advanced bookings more than 1-2 days. They accept short noticed only and can still messed up.
Old 19-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is the same girl that has more make up on

Just for more reference

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=483786
Nice...on my list for sure.
But Laura is my must go next visit girl!! All the MRs here are really building her up and I'm getting excited!!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 19-10-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnostud View Post
hurry up and review Bei Er!!! =P
Got a few already wat, including by myself
Old 20-10-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vie0071 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Thanks bro. This girl seems to be everywhere. At least 2 other names if I'm right. Maria being one of them?
Hey hi, I am a regular customer of hers. She's currently on one website liltiger. The old number is no longer in use. Maybe the okt forget to delete the old page.
Old 20-10-2014, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vie0071 View Post
Hey hi, I am a regular customer of hers. She's currently on one website liltiger. The old number is no longer in use. Maybe the okt forget to delete the old page.
She is a friend of a ML I frequent; think she just left for a while recently and came back, and now on liltiger. She got removed from the other stables liao... the last I "checked"... under "maria" I remember there were some comments about her having complexion issues?

Bro, since you are regular, mind to give us some feedback about her?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-10-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is the same girl that has more make up on

Just for more reference

http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=483786
I'm amazed by the level for details u can do bro. The photos looks different, I can't tell it's the same person!
Old 20-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
I'm amazed by the level for details u can do bro. The photos looks different, I can't tell it's the same person!
Yeah bro... I do admit I am quite sharp in this area...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Looks v familiar... Think she's been here for some time or had been here before? Wanted to try her back then but not sure what stopped me...
But it seems we need to pull the brakes and get more info...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 20-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofblades View Post
Promise (2 Weeks ago)
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=470091
Face: 9/10 - Looks 70% of pic .. but still have a 9/10.. really dig her looks
Body: 7/10 - pic makes her look like a supermodel but her figure is still quite good.. Panty on
Location: East and shared room and old but with bathroom and parking is a bitch: 5/10
Msg Skills: 9/10 - actually very good!
Special skills: 6/10 mechanical and she seemed moody... i tried to spice it up by looking at her face but she complained why I was in that position..
Interaction 6/10- Not much. Tried to talk to her but she actually commented that I was smiling too much? I was smiling cos I dig your look .. u want a black face?
Attitude: 6/10 I think I caught her in a bad mood. She was complaining I took too long to shoot for 1st shot after a bit of pumping, asked why I smiled so much... etc. I read her reviews before trying so I know she is a straight shooter. I took no offence but really she makes the exp with her rather weak vs Qin Er and Rainie/Candy. By end of session she was in service recovery mode and say she has no chemistry with me. Funny part is no chemistry I also paid up in full with tips.
Roaming: Touch no suck.
Overall: 6/10 or 8/10 I dunno depends how u look at it
RTM: I seriously like her and dig her looks. But the exp is so strange. She has skills and looks but the attitude is .. I may actually give her another shot thats how much I like her face.
thanks for the FR, but this thread is for ENGLISH speaking masseurs
Old 20-10-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vie0071 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She is a friend of a ML I frequent; think she just left for a while recently and came back, and now on liltiger. She got removed from the other stables liao... the last I "checked"... under "maria" I remember there were some comments about her having complexion issues?

Bro, since you are regular, mind to give us some feedback about her?
The first time I met her, her complexion was good. The few days when she had complexion issues happened because she had been sleeping late and she like to eat lak'sa and seafood then. The complexion has since healed.

She's much prettier in person, and she looks abit like Liu Yi fei 刘亦非 and Huang sheng Yi 黄圣依. some customers also commented same in their FRs under her old alias Maria.

U can read up my reviews here: http://liltigersden.com/xiao-rui-小蕊/

U shld try her out.. No regrets
Old 21-10-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vie0071 View Post
The first time I met her, her complexion was good. The few days when she had complexion issues happened because she had been sleeping late and she like to eat lak'sa and seafood then. The complexion has since healed.

She's much prettier in person, and she looks abit like Liu Yi fei 刘亦非 and Huang sheng Yi 黄圣依. some customers also commented same in their FRs under her old alias Maria.

U can read up my reviews here: http://liltigersden.com/xiao-rui-小蕊/

U shld try her out.. No regrets
Thanks bro... I did have the chance to see some personal pics of her before, that's why I was abit confused whether it's the same person when I read the not so good comments about her having pimples all over etc...

Will try to visit her end of this week.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 23-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally tried Laura. As good as all the bros say. Won't go into details as you've read it all before. Even though we don't speak the same language, got by with phrase book Chinese and she still comes across naughty!

BM was weird though (bum not boob massage!), still can't decide if I like it. JG as good as they all say. Went a good 10-15 mins until cannot tahan anymore. She kept stopping as I came close to cumming. It felt so good after though. Not had JG for a few months so this was a good session.

My favourite part was me in doggy, she behind massaging by equipment and licking my back at the same time. OMFG!

Only bad thing...horrible bathroom. Yuck.

Definitely happy I tried before they go home next week.

She doesn't speak English but will try to reply your messages at least. Then I switch to Google Translate.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 23-10-2014, 10:23 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Finally tried Laura. As good as all the bros say. Won't go into details as you've read it all before. Even though we don't speak the same language, got by with phrase book Chinese and she still comes across naughty!

BM was weird though (bum not boob massage!), still can't decide if I like it. JG as good as they all say. Went a good 10-15 mins until cannot tahan anymore. She kept stopping as I came close to cumming. It felt so good after though. Not had JG for a few months so this was a good session.

My favourite part was me in doggy, she behind massaging by equipment and licking my back at the same time. OMFG!

Only bad thing...horrible bathroom. Yuck.

Definitely happy I tried before they go home next week.

She doesn't speak English but will try to reply your messages at least. Then I switch to Google Translate.
Wah!! its not easy to get slot, i envy you..
Old 24-10-2014, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Wah!! its not easy to get slot, i envy you..
I Kiasu, booked 2 days in advance.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 24-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro... I did have the chance to see some personal pics of her before, that's why I was abit confused whether it's the same person when I read the not so good comments about her having pimples all over etc...

Will try to visit her end of this week.
My MR on her:

http://sammyboy.online/showthr...=#post12015137

A good point I think to add here is that she can reply reasonably well in English. In fact, all her sms replies were in english even though I texted her in chinese... google translator or not, better than nothing.

Quote:
This Bei Bei chick looks nice. Anyone try yet?
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=483639
She has got a fresh bad review on the other thread... so NG...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 24-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

WEENY is back!

ENGLISH/ALL RACES OK Beijing Hot SYT.

Click HERE for more details!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1