The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
joecools777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi Brothers currently at ZH,

is it true that 珠海在嚴打!
got the news that most KTV at ZH are closed during this period :-(
Hopefully the sauna is not affected as this is
the place I go rather then KTV. Maybe should go CP...
Old 05-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecools777

is it true that 珠海在嚴打!
Not body know sure how it is. But if you got catch, it 14 day plus 10K. It the 14 day that eat you dead
Old 08-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

is it true that ?????!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
Not body know sure how it is. But if you got catch, it 14 day plus 10K. It the 14 day that eat you dead
will be back to ZH soon. let me confirm.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Did any bros manage to bed those SYT working at those open concept cafe at lotus street. Bro tirak and 1 manage to get to noe few of them really cute & charming but they look like those decent type and they work fr 2pm to 2am every day 1 mth only off 2 days so kind of hard to bring them out
Old 09-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
trick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did any bros manage to bed those SYT working at those open concept cafe at lotus street. Bro tirak and 1 manage to get to noe few of them really cute & charming but they look like those decent type and they work fr 2pm to 2am every day 1 mth only off 2 days so kind of hard to bring them out

Ya, they are indeed a very friendly SYT. Bro Scuz and i managed to go family KTV with them, dinner and take neo print together. So SWEET

We have been keeping in touch with them even until this moment. Use to chat with them once in a while over the phone when we are back in SIN.

Start to miss them.. hope that they are still around in May when we visit them again

cheers,
trick
Old 09-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 19
LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick

We have been keeping in touch with them even until this moment. Use to chat with them once in a while over the phone when we are back in SIN.
Start to miss them.. hope that they are still around in May when we visit them again

cheers,
trick
Bro trick, did you put deposit/down payment? If yes she sure wait for u lah!
When can we cheong CP again?
Cheers
LTC
Old 09-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

is it true that 珠海在嚴打!
just came back from ZH, heard info from the streets that since 1st March, police clamping down, stiffer punishments for those girls caught, eg jailed 5 days + fine instead of a day, more patrols and arrests by detectives along LHL but no worry, girls still plentiful, just give face n hide whenever police came hunting. Almost everday see at least a girl getting caught. Maybe just filling quota. Just avoid the ST hotels, police will not raid 3-star n above hotel so bring ur girl back even for ST. Heard got a dongbei mei collaborate with a policeman to entrap her customer, meaning policeman came raiding when u in room with girl but not sure if its true. Sauna and ktv in bigger establishments should not be affected as they are "protected".

also, LHL going to add more open-concept bars very soon, saw renovations going on. So for those who like SYT bar waitress, expect to see plenty more in near future.

Just a question, if a foreigner like us get caught, can we just pay some money ie bribe and get freed. Any local contact to help smoothen the process.

Happy cheonging! Will be going down again soon. Miss my sweetie pie
Old 10-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 20
Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Cool Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTeoChew
Bro trick, did you put deposit/down payment? If yes she sure wait for u lah!
When can we cheong CP again?
Cheers
LTC
Haha Bro LTC, busy in your Shandong ha....tentatively Bro Trick set it on 16-18 May leh..i still working hard to earn my keep for this entertainment fees...Deposit haha..not really they to me are just friends that can chat and click, if feels good when both of us are sitting at LHL lim kopi..u ask Bro Trick loh..his kopi extra big glass one loh,,,,
Old 10-03-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

LawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLawTeoChew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
Haha Bro LTC, busy in your Shandong ha....tentatively Bro Trick set it on 16-18 May leh..i still working hard to earn my keep for this entertainment fees...Deposit haha..not really they to me are just friends that can chat and click, if feels good when both of us are sitting at LHL lim kopi..u ask Bro Trick loh..his kopi extra big glass one loh,,,,
Aiyo Bro,

Me still in SD, bore as usual...the urge to fly south is still strong!

Dont buy so many bears next time, will advance yr trip to ZH for a few days !

I dont think I can make it from May 16-18. I got to make use of the golden wk to go home. Shall we have Kopi in Sin? Chat with the Kopi tiam Ah Soh instead of the SYT at LHL

Knn, ZH is so near and yet so far, must make a point to have kopi at LHL one day..

Cheers
LTC
Old 10-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

Scuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to allScuz is a name known to all
Talking Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Aiyo Bro,

Me still in SD, bore as usual...the urge to fly south is still strong!

Dont buy so many bears next time, will advance yr trip to ZH for a few days !

I dont think I can make it from May 16-18. I got to make use of the golden wk to go home. Shall we have Kopi in Sin? Chat with the Kopi tiam Ah Soh instead of the SYT at LHL

Knn, ZH is so near and yet so far, must make a point to have kopi at LHL one day..

Cheers
LTC
No choice, i currently tied down on work...anyway i not the one who wan to buy bear...me always budget one...If u back in sg and free to lim kopi can call me....u know my work flexi one..i pm u my sg number....
Old 10-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuz
No choice, i currently tied down on work...anyway i not the one who wan to buy bear...me always budget one...If u back in sg and free to lim kopi can call me....u know my work flexi one..i pm u my sg number....
Got yr no. See u back home.

BTW, that bear lover still missing?

Cheers
LTC
Old 10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!DUnNoLah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Aiyo Bro,

Cheers
LTC
Bro LTC,
If you back for kopi, let me know hor!!

Cheers!
Old 10-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUnNoLah
Bro LTC,
If you back for kopi, let me know hor!!

Cheers!
Yo Bro,

Sure lah, I miss Kopi O very much..em...+ all the soft drink..Knn, I have not tasted any soft drink since I came to SD last Sept! People here only know beer and 白酒。。warm beer some more!

Cheers
LTC
Old 10-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550
Just a question, if a foreigner like us get caught, can we just pay some money ie bribe and get freed. Any local contact to help smoothen the process.
if u get caught, dont kua lan. use money to soften the process and to get urslef out of the situation.

if it is an entrapment then u die liao. they gonna rip your guts out.

alternatively u can give me a call to get u out of trouble.
Old 11-03-2006, 01:15 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Got yr no. See u back home.

BTW, that bear lover still missing?

Cheers
LTC
Bear lover still MIA...maybe u shd set up an council for house recce and post here to mobilise him haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1