The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 05-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

any bros tried grand palace sofia ?
Old 05-02-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cowdar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn't see any FR for Nana from E66, so decided to just try.

Looks: 8/10 (80% similar to pic) look more like Taiwanese than Thai.

Body: 8/10 skinny but skin a bit flabby, if she could tone it up, it will be perfect 10.

Boobs: 8/10 nicely done enhanced C cup that looks super good on her, just a bit hard at the sides.

BBBJ: 9/10 good suction, lots of tounge action, ball licking, if she is able to deep throat will give her a 10.

FJ: 9/10 tight and accommodating. Did cowgirl, missionary (she likes it deep, tugging me in with her legs), ended both shots in doggy (that ass bouncing and boobs going in circular motion...)

GFE: 10/10 chat about almost everything, like long lost friends trying to catch up with what the other person is doing, never once a moment of silence (except FJ which are full of moans). Saw her another skirt and top on the table, asked her to changed into it for the first shot. Just before the second shot, she wore the bunny suit (the one in her ad pic), acting cute and sexy at the same time made me rock hard instantly.

RTF: She is leaving this Sunday, will rtf if can.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
TheStick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a really enjoyable n memorable evening with Sammi (TomYam69), who was as cute as she looked in her photo -- vouch that it's 100% real! First time experience with Bro TomYam69 and his replies are prompt and clear.

So it was an incall session with Sammi, where I proceeded to meet her in the evening shortly after arranging with TomYam69. She had this demure GND look and was pleasant looking. It didn't bother me that she had small boobs (not for boob lover) but she made up with her excellent service, great attitude and a steamy slim figure! She wore skimpy black, lacy outfit and welcomed me graciously into the room, where we proceed to chit chat a bit before she took her time to shower me, making me feel like a much pampered baby as I lust for her touch.

After shower we rested on the bed and then lustful action began fast and furious. Her BBBJ was stunningly like a JC girl's lust for your manhood -- as if it's the first time she's being introduced to your didi and desires to please him beyond pleasure, almost shot my load but luckily I tahan ahh, because, like eating TomYam, the best is left for last.

We frenched, hugged, caressed, licked and toyed with each other, and all the while she moaned and breathed heavily, making your didi grow even bigger and harder each time. Her nipples were standing strong and it was unbelievably delicious to suckle on both of them, while exploring her third base. Missionary, sideways, doggie, cowgirl and then missionary before my didi exploded gloriously, much to her grin. Oh she's so cute when she grins and looks at you with the GFE feels.

I was too tired from the non stop action so I told her that 1 shot was enough for me, but to all those bros who have the mojo for second shot, I'm sure you guys won't stop! So as I chit chatted to pass the time and recover my strength, I couldn't stop but wonder when my Vitamin M will recover so I can RTF!! Sure RTF one! Haha..

So hope you enjoy my FR, and hope you will support bro TomYam69! My first experience, an unforgettable one!
Old 05-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
twistednerve is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwistednerve is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwistednerve is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Jolin from LB yesterday.
Very strong gfe, one of the best gfe I experienced. Very courteous, serve me drink soon after i arrived. She might look cold at first, but once slowly warm up, she is actually very fun and chatty girl. She's prettier than the pics, sharp feature with very good figure with a few tattoos on her left shoulder.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural B-cup with great nipples I don't like big boobs so the size is perfect for me. not for boobs lover though.
Bbbj: 8/10 nice and slow and wet
CIM: 10/10 Suck until u dry up the last drop
FJ:8/10 natural moaning from her. Accommodating to all positions.
Catbath-7/10 SoP and she very gentle.

Overall-great sex, very service oriented. As I will take a long time to cum with condom on, i opt for CIM. She put in effort and good service even though i lasted very long to cum. Then spend the rest of time massage me and chit chat, treating u like a bf. Her english is quite good, communication is no problem. Heard she leaving soon, so faster try her.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
TassieDevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

ET88 Julia

Booked Julia for an overnight session at my hotel on Wed. I have to thanks Bro DT for being accommodative. I was informed that Julia is rather popular and have back to back bookings.

I agreed to write a FR at Bro DT Request. Writing FR is something I hardly do.

It's hard to describe Julia and her service and the experience. The whole time you're with her it doesn't feel like you're being serviced by a WL. Despite her fatigue, she still tried to pleased. The service is quite personable, something that I never experienced with a Thai gal before.

LOOK: 8/10 Slightly different to the picture. I like the real look more. When I first met her, I was stunned by look. She has pretty yet sophisticated look. She dresses to the nines

BOOBS: 10/10 C Cup Nice and soft. Just perfect

BODY: 10/10 Slim, fair, model like look with zero fat

BJ: 8/10 Only lasted for a couple minute. I was trying hard not to blow my load

FRENCH: 7/10 Didn't attempt much as she finds it ticklish most probably due to my lousy skills

FJ: 9/10 Nice and Tight. Only did a couple of positions. We were both quite exhausted. Alternating between Missionary and Doggie. I loved her moaning. It's just WOW!

GFE: 8/10 One of the best I ever had with Thai girls. The whole time I was with her, it felt like being on the date with the girl you're courting.

RTF: If I could, but she's leaving Singapore this weekend and won't be returning. It's bittersweet. I wish her well in her future endeavors.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 18
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

wishing all bros AND especially the hard working ladies of pleasure a superb "gong xi fa cai" 2016.

Old 05-02-2016, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
CONFIRM & DOUBLE CHOP Commando-style !!!!
Take some makkan for her : I took roast pork
Glad you enjoyed the 90 mins training. She havent go back yet ? she told me 3rd feb she go back lol..
Old 05-02-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Gal: Gain
House: ET88
http://elegantthai88.com/

This gal is super tall. 1.74m. Very fair skin, chiangmai gal. Model potential face. She work as a coyote dancer in BKK.

Her face look like an exactly like our uni grad SG gal - can't tell the difference if she dont speak. If I ask her to go work in Shenton way, head will turn to ask for phone number. All she need is some good make up, branded bag and working office clothing.

She has bigger body frame but is not fat. Again, the typical SG Office Shenton way gal you get to see and want to bonk type.

She is not in this line and please treat her well.

Looks: 8.5 /10
Skin: Fair
Boobs: 34 B. Real
Massage: she know a bit about massage and is alright, not a pro but good GF treatment.

Overall: A good fuck with real moan

RTF: Would love to except that I will be flying overseas and hope to come back to book her if she has not left.
Old 05-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Gal: Oil
House ET88
http://elegantthai88.com/

Oil is a small frame petite gal. Skin is choclate but she is very very chatty and behave like a small gal. She work for a beauty salon in BKK and is not in this line.

Her boobs are enhanced but she made it up in term of service and attitude.

She moan a lot and can hear from another room. It all depends on how you pump to make her voice boom across.

Looks: 7/10. Hair long and straight cut
skin: choclate
Built : Small
Boobs: C ( enhanced )
Service : chatty gal
FJ: Real moan and enjoy every pump.

Wish I could write more details but got to rush as leaving for airport
Old 05-02-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
Oranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOranj3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

recently had the pleasure of visiting GAIN from ELEGANTTHAI and I echo what bro fwchong said about her -

location: fairly central apartment... shared bathroom and her own room pretty spacious

looks: IMO she's quite pretty, has a very sweet and demure look

body: I chose Gain because of her height and yes she's tall (~174cm), very slight tummy fats but I am sure it will not bother most bros, probably B cup boobs with eraser brown nips that r begging to be sucked on, and oh did I mention she has a pair of long beautiful legs and a tight ass

service: she's not those commando type of service that will attack you at every angle but she definitely is out to please her customers, not much action in shower and only give light pecks on the lips, however she did made up for the sex part as she was very accomodating with different positions, her height coupled with a wall mirror made the standing bend over position a joy (soft erotic moans included)!

overall Gain is someone who is service/customer oriented as she is very willing to please, highly recommened to bros out there!
Old 05-02-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried to book Norvin from PS today, since it's her first day. Fully booked. Hahaha hoping bros who got to try her will post FRs!
Old 05-02-2016, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
yo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can recommend a FL with real JAV experience? Like nuru massage, or CIM, suck dry and continue blow then spit/swallow
Old 05-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donky123 View Post
Tried to book Norvin from PS today, since it's her first day. Fully booked. Hahaha hoping bros who got to try her will post FRs!
Today a lot of bros take leave lah... not all just for CNY shopping and prep, apparently.. hahahahahh
Old 05-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
20peakaboo15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks

FR for Wayne from PS.
talk with bro cash. Pretty much I book her on a bad time. My bad luck.
Well, she has the body to die for and also a sweet face.

Last edited by 20peakaboo15; 05-02-2016 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
the1newborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time : just now
Brothel : Elegant Thai
Lady : Julia

Well, cut it short, I think almost everybody here know Julia, she's a gem, alwaz 1 of the best...but too bad her last working day is tomorrow, so whoever want to meet her, tomorrow is ur last chance, chiong ah bro~~~

Her FR, face, body shape, skill n etc etc....all exceed the maximum meter...

She's definitely my cup of tea...

Haiz...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1