The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 10-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
I kinda agree... For the girl on the left, her chest looks quite fake because that area seemed to be too flat without any shahows at the edge of her clothes. Considering the lighting, that area should be abit blurred with some shadow to it, but it just looks too sharp.

For the girl on the right, it just seemed imbalance
yesh but still good effort nonetheless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Had my fair share for the past weeks.
1. One of my colleague was serving this lady. When my colleague went to do something, she approached me for help. Noticed that her top was braless. Can clearly see both her pokie.

2. Otw home in bus, a viet lady (i supposed) in short mini skirt sat opposite. When she wanted to alight, her leg went down first. Cause a brief moment of her black panty.

3. Otw to work in a train, a lady mid 30s sat opposite, waited for the right time when she crossed her legs. Black triangle appear.

4. In a bus, spotted a lady with short shorts. But her ‘pocket’ so big, can see her front panty (i guess)
good spots bro!
Old 10-08-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
have to say you are very objective
hehe
I am a breasts man (Except for Chicken Breasts )
Old 10-08-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Today is first day for dine out.. And I had my first upskirt in a long while.

At suntec, L1 going up towards L2. There's this girl in a dress. Her skirt is so short. It made me wonder if she was wearing shorts below. As u guys know, some girls wear shorts under their short skirts to punk us. But this girl.. I'm pretty sure it's not shorts. So anyway, she was ahead of me on the escalator going up. There were others in between, but I had a clear view of her behind. As the escalator went up, her skirt 'rode' higher. I was able to make out the bottom part of her butt, and then I saw a flash of a white panty. I wanted to confirm what I saw.. So I followed behind her onto L3. The escalator was also steep and I could make out her butt and that flash of a white panty. No pics, cos it would have been really obvious and ended the show prematurely. Just stand back and enjoy the show. I'm sure she knows. She would be able to feel the cool air blowing up her panties. Her skirt is that short.
Old 11-08-2021, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Today is first day for dine out.. And I had my first upskirt in a long while.

At suntec, L1 going up towards L2. There's this girl in a dress. Her skirt is so short. It made me wonder if she was wearing shorts below. As u guys know, some girls wear shorts under their short skirts to punk us. But this girl.. I'm pretty sure it's not shorts. So anyway, she was ahead of me on the escalator going up. There were others in between, but I had a clear view of her behind. As the escalator went up, her skirt 'rode' higher. I was able to make out the bottom part of her butt, and then I saw a flash of a white panty. I wanted to confirm what I saw.. So I followed behind her onto L3. The escalator was also steep and I could make out her butt and that flash of a white panty. No pics, cos it would have been really obvious and ended the show prematurely. Just stand back and enjoy the show. I'm sure she knows. She would be able to feel the cool air blowing up her panties. Her skirt is that short.
What a beautiful sight to behold. Pure “innocent” white panties haha. Doesn’t she know guys can see when she goes up that long escalator?
Old 11-08-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

was at an SGActive Gym yesterday and there was young lady sporting super short shorts working out in one corner of the gym, i took the opportunity to use the bench and weights near her and was well rewarded with eyefull of her babypink undies cause she kept stretching her legs, lifted them high, displaying her long thighs and exposing herself at the same time, after awhile she change position with her butt facing the mirror and again able to view her babypink undergarments. when she stood up and get ready to leave, she even gave me a smile

maybe she knows i was looking and she enjoyed showing off.

Last edited by Hotstuff82; 11-08-2021 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
was at an SGActive Gym yesterday and there was young lady sporting super short shorts working out in one corner of the gym, i took the opportunity to use the bench and weights near her and was well rewarded with eyefull of her babypink undies cause she kept stretching her legs, lifted them high, displaying her long thighs and exposing herself at the same time, after awhile she change position with her butt facing the mirror and again able to view her babypink undergarments. when she stood up and get ready to leave, she even game me a smile

bro ,, maybe she hinting to you to follow her to toilet and thats part 2 ,, haha
up your points too
Old 11-08-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 658 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
was at an SGActive Gym yesterday and there was young lady sporting super short shorts working out in one corner of the gym, i took the opportunity to use the bench and weights near her and was well rewarded with eyefull of her babypink undies cause she kept stretching her legs, lifted them high, displaying her long thighs and exposing herself at the same time, after awhile she change position with her butt facing the mirror and again able to view her babypink undergarments. when she stood up and get ready to leave, she even gave me a smile

Nvr follow haha
Old 11-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

must thank her for the free/good show....

Quote:

Old 11-08-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Nvr follow haha
Nvm, becos I followed and finish off what you had missed...
Old 12-08-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro ,, maybe she hinting to you to follow her to toilet and thats part 2 ,, haha
up your points too
haha she left the gym altogether liao, too bad shes prolly uni student based on her looks, body very tight with perky tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Nvr follow haha
dunwan later pple call me a pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
indeed but cannot opennly "thank her" sometimes such things are meant to be njoyed silently.
Old 12-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow...2 of them r wearing same black colour panties...seems like a top favourite colour of theirs...not sure why ???
Let me guess, it's less obvious when a panty turns yellow. Just like man's shirts, white is always nice, but super hard to keep the whiteness.
If you notice, nowadays not many men or women would wear a white undies anymore.
Old 12-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
poof8pang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
True, approach and thank her, might be rewarded
Old 12-08-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Let me guess, it's less obvious when a panty turns yellow. Just like man's shirts, white is always nice, but super hard to keep the whiteness.
If you notice, nowadays not many men or women would wear a white undies anymore.
Thanks bro junior_cannibal for 2nd guessing...yes agreed white colour clothing r difficult to keep clean, so not many pple like to wear them whether as a outer clothing or underwear

But white panties r still the favourites of syts n young gals n they wear them quite often...but don't know exactly why....maybe white colour is a sign of youthfulness n purity to them, so syts n unmarried ladies like to wear them

but young or old milfs n esp married wives seems to prefer wearing coloured panties rather than white...cos colours like pink n black r sexy n seductive colours which got sex appeal for them

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-08-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
fordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfordnite69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Used to stay in a dorm which is a suite type, 4/6 rooms in a suite with 1 toilet and bathroom. Had this other suitemate that would usually have his girlfriend stayover regularly. One night after they finished having sex (could hear because the walls are thin), I heard the shower head turning on and thought they went to bathe together, so I went to brush my teeth.

The sink is in a position where it has a mirror above that can reflect and see into the bathroom cubicle. As I wash brushing my teeth, suddenly the bathroom cubicle door opened and I shifted my view to the bathroom door.

Then the first thing I saw was a pair of perky C cups, petite but hour glass body, with a small trimmed bush.

Then the girl said "are you coming in or what?"

And I saw her eyes she was squinting, cause that suitemates girlfriend wore spectacles.

So I turned around, took a good 3 seconds to stare and said, "Sorry I'm not your boyfriend".

The girl then said "Oh sorry, can't see properly". And she closed the door and continued bathing.

After that we never spoke about it but when ever we saw each other in the suite, we would have an awkward nod.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2963 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks bro junior_cannibal for 2nd guessing...yes agreed white colour clothing r difficult to keep clean, so not many pple like to wear them whether as a outer clothing or underwear

But white panties r still the favourites of syts n young gals n they wear them quite often...but don't know exactly why....maybe white colour is a sign of youthfulness n purity to them, so syts n unmarried ladies like to wear them

but young or old milfs n esp married wives seems to prefer wearing coloured panties rather than white...cos colours like pink n black r sexy n seductive colours which got sex appeal for them
perhaps we can start a poll here for the bros,
When you are in the midst of stripping a gal to her birthday suit, what will be your preferred panty she's wearing:

A. a white panty with wet patch caused by you
B. a leopard print low waist
C. a fire engine red thong that barely covers her privacy

For the sisters in this thread, you can also let us know which one you are likely to be when you are stripped.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1