The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
never believe what you see here, it's a sex forum, can write anything, what do you expect? If it's true, then the puying must have a gold-plated pussy.

last time i also tip a farm girl RM1000 cause my name is robert.
PengYou, now you become gay liao is it? Poking ppl all around. We all have the right to spend our $$$ in our own way. Bro Lim2305 is a friend of Bro Holy, a very steady cheong kaki according to Holy, don't anyhow poke ler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
For this Laos puying, you didn't read my previous FR meh?
Ok, for the tips, I shall tell you when I see you soon on our friend birthday party there. Someone already jealous of me but there is no points to argue openly here. What for to show off here!
See you then, cheers.
Paiseh Bro Lim2305, Bro Oracle doesn't mean any harm, it's just his style....he like to poke ppl one, sometime poke the wrong hole. I think very high chance both of you ever sit side by side drinking in danok before.
Old 09-03-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I believe you... I also tip 1000 one. hee hee hee......
Yo uncle, you another heavyweight champion, tip 1000 one, hehehehehe
Old 09-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For this Laos puying, you didn't read my previous FR meh?
Ok, for the tips, I shall tell you when I see you soon on our friend birthday party there. Someone already jealous of me but there is no points to argue openly here. What for to show off here!
See you then, cheers.
Sorry bro, opened a can of worms .. ! you are right .. ur money . .. the rest can stuff their mouth , if they dun like ... but I am sure, remembered , indeed the puying cunt was laced with gold ( i was too engrossed with jerking into her mouth, didn't really noticed the golden cunt.. hahaha ) .. ! Anyway , we talk when we meet ! but end of the month .. i having bakso instead of tom yam lah . .. really love to join the gang man . !
Old 09-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Paiseh Bro Lim2305, Bro Oracle doesn't mean any harm, it's just his style....he like to poke ppl one, sometime poke the wrong hole. I think very high chance both of you ever sit side by side drinking in danok before.
Hi bro,
It's ok. I don't need him to believe. Few OKTs and Karaoke boss, HB Manager, Paragon, 69 and etc, they all knew me.............Anyway! I about 46, should I used this thread to show off?

Last edited by Lim2305; 09-03-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i also tip my puying .. if i am satisfy with her service la ...
i will tip 1000 .... but in baht la ...
but most of the time they will reject also .. dont know why ...
Old 09-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
mhapp1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
never believe what you see here, it's a sex forum, can write anything, what do you expect? If it's true, then the puying must have a gold-plated pussy.

last time i also tip a farm girl RM1000 cause my name is robert.
Poor dog,
I am very sure that this “kayu” is a poor dog. Please refer to my previous posts for details. (mhappy can't post so I created a new account, mhapp1)
He said his taikor can spent few K in HB but he is not believed other people. This poor dog please keep quiet if you got no $$$ to spend. If you cannot afford spend doesn’t mean that other people also cannot. Still got many rich guys here but not you. You got rm1000 to tip? I am ready for you to zap me as you did last time.

Other bros,
I knew this bro Lim, I was with him one time. I saw him gave tips to all the gals coming to join him for Karaoke and Disco. What to do, people got money!
By the way bro Lim, please don’t spoil the market lah. Sad to hear that you already retired!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
But on the other hand, you will find it hard to get a good puying there coz cannot compete with the sifus / gurus / grandmasters ...
If sifu's like shark then we will be remora fish ... we stick to the shark so we can get what is leftover after the shark hunt ... on the brightside, shark prey for quality food and we get quality leftover.

just joking ...
Old 09-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
shit! i didn't tip my last puying ... maybe that why i got turn down for 2nd day booking
Old 09-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsex View Post
If sifu's like shark then we will be remora fish ... we stick to the shark so we can get what is leftover after the shark hunt ... on the brightside, shark prey for quality food and we get quality leftover.

just joking ...
that's why i say lo ... go 2 days in advance ... faster book 1st before those hungry shark arrive ...

or else ...

ta pao baby dino back to room !!
Old 09-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsex View Post
shit! i didn't tip my last puying ... maybe that why i got turn down for 2nd day booking
it depends ... if you are good looking like bro holly, etc, lim, thaitraveller and the rest .. no need to tip ...

Old 09-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

maybe both of them ever hang flower on a same gal before le... but you are the one who got the gal because she was your teerak..... hahahaha... kidding nia la..... maybe it's true lo.... maybe we are sperm bro already..... just that we nv realize.... keke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
PengYou, now you become gay liao is it? Poking ppl all around. We all have the right to spend our $$$ in our own way. Bro Lim2305 is a friend of Bro Holy, a very steady cheong kaki according to Holy, don't anyhow poke ler.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

jai yen yen pii... really hope can see you again in danok la..... so ah sin kao tim already ah? haha

Quote:
Hi bro,
It's ok. I don't need him to believe. Few OKTs and Karaoke boss, HB Manager, Paragon, 69 and etc, they all knew me.............Anyway! I about 46, should I used this thread to show off?
Old 09-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

wah... 1000baht consider alot already.... 1000baht in malaysia can do 1hr msg + jg already.... you damn generous.....

Quote:
Old 09-03-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

haha..... bro we nv meet before, how you know i am good looking... i rate myself 3/10 nia le..... only witches will come to entertain me.....

Quote:
it depends ... if you are good looking like bro holly, etc, lim, thaitraveller and the rest .. no need to tip ...

Old 10-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I believe you... I also tip 1000 one. hee hee hee......
Maybe the tip was 1000 satang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1