The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2006, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV in KL

DeKuip,

Go one last time and then retire for good?

Not before I have a retirement party for each of the years I have been going to KTVs.
Old 08-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Was at Sapphire KTV again monday and saw a few nice body NL and CKT. Just too bad, wonder why me not really keen to take gers in KTV nowadays..just drink and sing only...maybe lao liao.
hahahhahha ... now u knoe how i feel.....
Old 10-07-2006, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
golddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samstergolddragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just too bad, wonder why me not really keen to take gers in KTV nowadays..just drink and sing only...maybe lao liao.
Time for you to join Bro Big Lauda , tltl and myself to check out the spa for PRC. Straight to the action without having to waste time and money to fish for the gals....However once in a while can still go to ktv to pass the time...
Old 10-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by golddragon
Time for you to join Bro Big Lauda , tltl and myself to check out the spa for PRC. Straight to the action without having to waste time and money to fish for the gals....However once in a while can still go to ktv to pass the time...
Dun think this is the 'interest' of our KTV Lao Jiao ... kekeke... too easy for him... he must have the challenge to xian the girl and take her out later one for more action ... pay and bonk too straight forward for him to consider... LoL ..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 10-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro, age catching up! I have the same feeling for ktv, not really have tat kind of feeling anymore. Strange... very strange i start to like massage whereby i haven't nver like it b4!

Why not we go DeBoss 1 and last time together b4 we both retired from ktv scene? hahaha..
Thats made it 3 of us liao....me just the same the dathinman. Even get a ger, just sing song, drink like hell, then go off. Unless both got chemistry, then kiss kiss or....But now ver rare...seems galloping up more beers in the pub then KTV now.

BTW, Why Not was raided 2 nites ago and only 8 gers caught. The club did not wan2 open the doors and i guess most if the gers let loose thru other holes la...
Old 10-07-2006, 11:55 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

I heard WHy Not raided quite often... me steering clear of the place for now... as for KTV... depends on ones objective... if just to bonk... ROI at KTV is worst.. but if entertain.. then no choice lorr..

Old 14-07-2006, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Romulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kena tarik to president club at damansara jaya by some guys for their soft opening.... all i can say is "FANTASTIC TIME!!!!"
Reach at 9pm, valet park... red carpet treatment up to your car door (really got red carpet up to your car door!!)... nice main entrance....my fren book room already so cute recept bring us to the room... Went in to the room (quite big with pool table) ask for mummy.... Nice mummy serve us (Really nice trust me) Name is Shirenne or No.2 (somemore got babe assistant!!) brought in first round of girls....Straight away grab cause really not bad (dunno my taste like you guys or not) One of the guys i came with order member package...(Shy to ask him how much cause he pay the bill anyway...paisehlah) Started playing dice games while drinking with the girls... Man these girls can drinklah...somemore duuno from where they came from...local girls seldom so open.... and i mean open!! cause we played Strip Tai Wah Sek in the room after we ask the waiter to leave the room.... Imagine topless girls, g strings, bras taken off and put back on...my fren kena buck naked heh heh!! Anyway got really horny and went to toilet my part time chick and started business on the sofa IN the toilet... All under the courtesy of one of the guys... (really paisehlah... but the guy insistant... like strike lottery or something somemore always hi bye with him.... supposed to be big shot's son) Anyway quality of girls in this KTV quite good but no china girls.... look for the mummy above... i'm sure no regrets if you do. Went back quite drunk and nearly langgar some divider on LDP.... so drive carefully too..
The most fucked up thing is dunno where i put the girls number.... but will go again next week.
Old 14-07-2006, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Bro Romulos, is this where the old Eden used to be?

Wah TSH and YSH, I think we must check this place out oredi!!
Old 14-07-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
The 2 KTVs are under the same boss but most of the gers in BP does not want to work at Glitter due to the distance and biz not stable. Worse was after the long closure of Regina before, all the biz kakis moved to other clubs. They lost the momentum after reopen...

Got some Philippines guest suppose to be there last week. Last min cancelled. If not, also scare they will be served the DINOs man...whew...

Was at Sapphire KTV again monday and saw a few nice body NL and CKT. Just too bad, wonder why me not really keen to take gers in KTV nowadays..just drink and sing only...maybe lao liao.
Actually what i heard from a VERY reliable source is the BP, EMICO and GLITTER (REGINA) lost the (how to say...) "white protection" after the datuk heavenly king incident... so these places being closely watch by the white people... nowadays...
Old 14-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific

yup... its the old eden but major reno work done on the place... check it out...
Old 14-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific

Haha... u like KTV scene meh... me also retire from KL KTV liao... keep for SG KTV only... kekeke ... kena XTD and BS Kong Tao liao...

Old 14-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=Romulos]Kena tarik to president club at damansara jaya by some guys for their soft opening.... all i can say is "FANTASTIC TIME!!!!"

Saw the paper recruitment ads in China Press recently with tagline reopen but didn't really know its so good. Couples months back was like open, closed, open, closed and dinos around...

maybe will check out 1 day with the KTV kakis ....(Opps, i tot saying not enjoying KTV scence already???)
Old 14-07-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
pvgsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Romulos]

Brother Romulas,

You have any idea of the rate? and tips?
Old 15-07-2006, 02:54 AM
Samster

rate is more or less like glitter....but got more girls... (heard grand opening on 25th)
Old 15-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Haha... u like KTV scene meh... me also retire from KL KTV liao... keep for SG KTV only... kekeke ... kena XTD and BS Kong Tao liao...
TSH, this one considered PJ KTV mah... hurhurhur
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1