The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
I think I got confused. It was Level 3. Anyway, it's the room with the "Save the males" thingy. Paiseh paiseh
The building is trying confuse ppl. The 1st floor is "Ground Lvl", the 2nd floor is "Level 1", 3rd floor is "Level 2", etc...

And the room number is like very random and cannot really understand which room is located at what floor.

Just look for the "Save the males" sticker. Theres only one of this sticker in the building.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottyboyboy View Post
The attitude not very nice la, only like a dead fish when fucking. She won't go on top. LOL. I agree that her blowjob is darn good. Even her pussy also quite tight.
yes, she is passive, only some soft moans. But I actually like this better as it is like making love to a demure gal and not a hooker. Of coz, I am just dreaming.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Yamamoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Jennifer before too.

Like what the other bro said, kinda mechanical when come to the deed. Just lie there and expect you to do all the work.

But I must comment that she looks above average from the rest of those working there.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
yes, she is passive, only some soft moans. But I actually like this better as it is like making love to a demure gal and not a hooker. Of coz, I am just dreaming.
Went to try her today since got recommendations from bros.

IMHO, her bbbj was not very good compared to the other WLs i've tried there. Was really short oso. The FJ was just like the other bros said, very mechanical and not accomodating. Only allow one position and don't do any work at all. Overall, not very satisfying.

Looks: 7/10 (for Ocean Hotel standard, very good already.)
body: 6/10 (nice smooth skin. B cupper. slim)
Catbath: 2/10 (nearly non existense)
bbbj: 3/10 (very mechanical.)
FJ: 3/10 (missionary only. don't even allow me to raise her legs above my shoulders.)
RTF: No

Then again, there was very few WLs working today and a lot of customers. Maybe the bad service was due to her being tired. But i doubt i will go back to try her ever again.

I apologise if i have offended any of her fans. Cheers.
Old 13-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 18
ReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud ofReCaRo79 has much to be proud of

Any good recomendations from bros here?
Old 14-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nottyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just like to add some info about the street that Ocean Hotel is located. There are many hair salons along there offering handjobs.

Just walk up and down the street where the shoplots are, and in between every shophouse is a doorway that has a staircase inside. Usually the the signs are located outside the doorway perpendicular to the door. One of them is called 'Hollywood' i think....anyway, there is one that is furthest down the street, the last one before you get to the Hong Leong bank i think. Cost about RM30-RM50 for a handjob. Why the difference? Here is where u have to be careful. These women can con you a lot. You ask for TFK, they give you crappy massage first and u pay like RM20 for that. So you have to make sure you make it clear to them at the start that you only want a HJ and you want to skip all the massage.

These women are usually not pretty, can be quite old, but sometimes there's like 4 or 5 ladies standing over you giving u a HJ. LOL.

So yeah, go check out all the hair salons here. Price may vary. You have been warned!
Old 20-03-2008, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

I know it unlikely but has Ling the champ from Level 4 Rm66 ever returned?
Know she 'retired' but sometimes they relaunch...
Old 21-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Ang pai' L4R66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
I know it unlikely but has Ling the champ from Level 4 Rm66 ever returned?
Know she 'retired' but sometimes they relaunch...
'Ling' had been MIA from Ocean Paradise Hotel for a few years now ..... I used to be her 'regular' customer ....... provides very good BBBJ, CIM, AR, AJ , FJ & 'cowgirl style' fucking ....... really missed her a lot !
Old 21-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 'Ang pai' L4R66

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
'Ling' had been MIA from Ocean Paradise Hotel for a few years now ..... I used to be her 'regular' customer ....... provides very good BBBJ, CIM, AR, AJ , FJ & 'cowgirl style' fucking ....... really missed her a lot !
Well I had everythin but AJ - wow never knew she do that!!!!

There was talk she set up 'shop' in KL or Penang but no news??
Old 22-03-2008, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Ang pai' L4R66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy View Post
Well I had everythin but AJ - wow never knew she do that!!!!

There was talk she set up 'shop' in KL or Penang but no news??
She only offer AJ and CIM to regular customers like me

Ling is actually a multi-millionaire from working so many years as a 'ang pai' in Ocean Paradise Hotel ....... she is actually from Penang ....... long ago she told me that she will quit the WL scene once she has enough capital to start a hair salon or health centre/MP ...... don't know where she is now ..... anyway, wish her a happy retirement
Old 20-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Went up this saturday ,very quiet , only level 4 and 3 not bad , 1 of them sexy malay , anyone try ?

its seem not much ppl go there .....
Old 22-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
BRIANTYTAN is Cool - loads of Potential

it has been a long time since i went to ocean . is the price still the same R<60? any good recommend now?thanks if got any recommend.and one thing more, the operation hours is still the same?
Old 30-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seekh5015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANTYTAN View Post
it has been a long time since i went to ocean . is the price still the same R<60? any good recommend now?thanks if got any recommend.and one thing more, the operation hours is still the same?
Just been there Last Sunday, has try a Sarawak Girl at top floor (Level 3 or 4??) i confuse... Rm no?? just know that the 2nd room at the right hand side form lift (or LH from strait), the girl Very very slim, a litter bit dark and small in size.... overall look like a kids.... FR:-

name: Ana (or maybe Ada?)
Looks: 6/10 (Average, but have student feel.)
body: 4/10 (too dark to me. A+ cupper (but nice to touch). Very slim i guess less than 40KG)
Catbath: 3/10 (normal lah Ocean Std)
bbbj: 4/10 (too short but she sucking very well)
FJ: 5/10 (she OK in any pos. and with not so tie pussy + some ML sound effect)
Overall: 4/10
RTF: will consider....
Old 08-05-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 19
Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!Ah Q is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANTYTAN View Post
Went for look see yesterday. Place very rundown. L 5 girls at RM40, others at RM65. Not tempted so back to Spore for budget bonk...
Old 19-05-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Q View Post
Went for look see yesterday. Place very rundown. L 5 girls at RM40, others at RM65. Not tempted so back to Spore for budget bonk...
i also went look see today, as today was a sunday,the place was swamped with men, indians,malays and chinese,singaporeans and malaysians.....
saw one young chinese girl at level 2 with big boobs,she asking for 60RM,she is those on the plump side,her room is on the 2nd floor ,left hand side,2nd room,...
level 3 got 1 chinese lady,small boobs but pretty face and very nice dress,no chance to ask her price as her business quite good,customers keep on going in and out of her room,her room is on the right hand side of the lift,level 5 i saw one milf with big boobs,but she seem to be playing with her handphone all the time, also no customer approach her,i suspect her service must be lousy,the place seems rundown compared to the last time i went,also the number of girls seem to be less compared to last time,saw a lot of banga men waiting at level 3 , i forgot the room number,the door seems to be locked all the time so that girl must be ang pai....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1