The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
puzylover6969

Old 05-06-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 5
sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sniping without upskirt

nice story to share
Old 05-06-2020, 05:06 PM
Samster

sabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to beholdsabii is a splendid one to behold

Old 05-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Old 07-06-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Alextayyf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows this girl? She’s got a super hot ass!

Anyone knows this girl? She’s got a super hot ass!
Old 07-06-2020, 01:05 AM
Samster

Old 07-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
ajumek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterajumek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn big tits
Old 10-06-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Old 12-06-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 5
xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!

Last edited by xmmxxx; 12-06-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 5
xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!

Last edited by xmmxxx; 12-06-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Old 13-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Old 14-06-2020, 03:24 AM
Samster

Old 14-06-2020, 03:38 AM
Samster

Old 14-06-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Sniping without upskirt

Old 14-06-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

LAST CONTRIBUTION FOR TIME BEING UNTIL MY POINTS GO UP TO A ACCEPTABLE LEVEL. MEANWHILE JUST IMAGINE HAHAHAHAHAA

Old 16-06-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9978 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

SINGAPORE — Under the guise of preparing for a class activity, a lecturer at a post-secondary education institution told a student to face a whiteboard while blindfolded, then took upskirt videos of her, a court heard.

When the 18-year-old victim turned around and took off the blindfold, she saw her teacher squatting right behind her with his handphone in between her legs.

After he was apprehended, the culprit admitted to police that there were several other occasions where he had taken upskirt videos of his students as they stood around his table while he was seated.

At the State Courts on Monday (15 June), the 39-year-old Singaporean perpetrator pleaded guilty to one charge of insulting the modesty of a woman. The charge incorporates two upskirt videos.

The culprit cannot be named due to a gag order to protect the victim’s identity, which extends to his name.

He is expected to be sentenced on 13 July. The prosecution is asking for at least 12 weeks’ jail.

Told victim to pose as model for ‘class activity’
On 6 March last year, the lecturer gave his class a reflection assignment to do, the court heard.

As the students were busy, the culprit walked over to the victim’s table and placed a note informing her to meet him at another classroom afterwards.

Shortly after, they went to an empty classroom. “The accused informed the victim about an entrepreneurship project....He asked the victim if she was keen to start a business, and explained to her that he was looking for older students to embark on the project. He also asked her about her future plans,” said Deputy Public Prosecutor Derek Ee.

“The accused then told the victim that he was preparing for a class activity and needed her help to pose as a model. He told her that he would be taking photographs of her with his handphone and that the photographs would be used in the instructions for the class activity. The victim agreed,” added the prosecutor.

Told victim she needed to be blindfolded
The lecturer then told the victim that she needed to be blindfolded as part of the class activity. He also told her to face a full-length whiteboard and to make contact with it with both her hands and both her feet.

“He demonstrated the pose to her (without wearing a blindfold) and explained that she needed to pose with one hand up, one hand down, and for her feet to be apart. He took out an unused handkerchief and handed it to the victim to be worn as a blindfold,” said DPP Ee.

The perpetrator also told the victim that he would take photos of her from three angles - her left, right and rear.

“The victim felt uncomfortable about the instructions but did not dare to ask the accused why she had to be blindfolded as he was her lecturer. She tied the handkerchief around her head but did not cover her eyes fully. She then stood in front of the whiteboard and posed for the accused as instructed,” said DPP Ee.

Caught squatting behind victim
The culprit used his handphone to take a phone of the victim from about 2m behind her. He then moved towards her and placed the phone between her legs to record a video of about two to four seconds.

The perpetrator then told the victim to move to her left and to change the position of her hands, and she complied.

“After a few seconds, the victim felt uncomfortable. She turned around and took off her blindfold to see what the accused was doing and to ask if he was done taking the photographs,” said DPP Ee.

“To her surprise, she saw the accused squatting right behind her, holding his handphone in between her legs, with the screen facing upwards. She immediately closed her legs and asked the accused if he was done taking photographs. The accused said yes. The victim returned the handkerchief and promptly left the classroom,” added the prosecutor.

Deleted incriminating videos
The victim felt uncomfortable about what the lecturer had done and returned to the classroom shortly after to take a look at the photos he had taken.

While walking over to her slowly, the culprit deleted the two incriminating videos on his phone. He then showed her the photo which he had taken of her back.

The perpetrator told the victim that it was the only photo which he had taken and didn’t mention anything about the videos. The victim then left the classroom.

Later that day, the victim told her guardian about the matter and the latter tried to contact the teacher, but to no avail. The victim also messaged the culprit to say that her guardian wanted to speak to him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1