The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
hey bros,

anyone going to middle tope tonight?

how come no one has mentioned Cindy from middle tope yet? i have tried her 2 times and she's not bad; i think she looks very pretty (a Korean). she has a tattoo on her beautiful ass.

btw, is yumi korean? i still haven't tried her yet after many many visits there as there're always a long queue for her. don't mean to be rude or anything, but to the honest, i don't think she stands out, appearance-wise, from the rest of the girls; so what exactly is the reason for her popularity? one time, there was a guy there who was willing to wait more than
2 hours (until after 3am!!!) just for yumi, i mean, wth?...

miko is very pretty for sure; i know she's not very good in bed but personally, all i care about is the face. tried her 3 times and will return for more.
i think a few have already mentioned cindy... a very pretty face and great girl to be with. a very quiet and classy personality as well which suits her elegant looks very well... i quite like cindy, except she feels more like the type you'd like as a beautiful wife rather than good fuck..

miko pretty?!? i would say she is cute rather than pretty... as for yumi, she hasn't got the best face but her looks are hot and slutty. klinten's post really sums it up well with yumi... if you book her, you'll know why there is always a line waiting.. i seriously recommend that you take your attention away from the pretty ones and you'll find that yumi will give you the fuck of your life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
LOL, bro you have to see Yumi first, then you'll know why she's so popular.

The OKT at Middle Tope once told me about Yumi, "Face ugly but why still popular, must have something extra right? That's people come back for her."
Old 25-07-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in fact, i've asked one of the OKTs (the one who speaks cantonese...i think there are more than 1...oh well) why Yumi is so popular, and he replied saying that he doesn't think she's all that good, and that leads me to think if they have tried out those girls before they got recruited?? otherwise how would he know whether a girl is good or not LOL

i think it wouldn't be unreasonable to believe the OKTs have tried all the girls there!

btw, what does OKT stand for? and BBBJ? i know what they mean, just don't know what they stand for...so many abbreviations man...

happy fc*king!

oh one more thing, does yumi have real boobs? and is she korean? please help, thanks!!
Old 25-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

any good recommendation for high quality white girls? or asian girls with big natural boobs?

haven't fc*ked for almost a month; really need to go soon.

guys if u haven't tried cindy from middle tope before, i think it's worthwhile to have a go at least once. nothing really special to say except that i love the way she always wraps her legs around my ass, when we're in missionary position, and pulls my ass up against her pus*y and in sync with my thrusting just before cumming! she's quite skillful at that.
Old 25-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
in fact, i've asked one of the OKTs (the one who speaks cantonese...i think there are more than 1...oh well) why Yumi is so popular, and he replied saying that he doesn't think she's all that good, and that leads me to think if they have tried out those girls before they got recruited?? otherwise how would he know whether a girl is good or not LOL

i think it wouldn't be unreasonable to believe the OKTs have tried all the girls there!

btw, what does OKT stand for? and BBBJ? i know what they mean, just don't know what they stand for...so many abbreviations man...

happy fc*king!

oh one more thing, does yumi have real boobs? and is she korean? please help, thanks!!
OKT said that the boss of Middle Tope does not allow them to sleep with the girls. LOL

Yep Yumi is Korean and has fake boobs. Happy punting.
Old 25-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Samster

since middle tope is always out of rooms, maybe we can propose doing it in groups, i mean, 2 pairs in one room

that way they can make more money and we can avoid the wait; it should be quite exciting watching others and being watched! and also we can try out 2 girls in the alloted time!
Old 25-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

any stripe clubs in melbourne CBD or nearby?
Old 26-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

sundel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
since middle tope is always out of rooms, maybe we can propose doing it in groups, i mean, 2 pairs in one room

that way they can make more money and we can avoid the wait; it should be quite exciting watching others and being watched! and also we can try out 2 girls in the alloted time!
u siao is it. not scared sekali u see the person's moves then u follow it how? later u become copycat la brother. can not like that one la, u think ur grandfather brothel is it can switch here and there
Old 26-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinten View Post
Is this Mina the same girl as Mini?
i think they might be the same girl cause i remember the okt incorrectly introduced her as mini to some of the customers that came in while i was waiting.. mina, mini, momo, miko, miki, maya, mia... lol. the girls really need to differentiate their names more cause it can get damn confusing.. i think even the okt gets confused with the names sometimes..

tiffany has apparently changed her name to barbie now, but depending on which okt does the intros, she may still get introduced as tiffany.. i think the new name is pretty much a reflection of her slowing business and her failure to gain repeat customers.. hopefully her change in name also brings about an improvement in service cause that face of hers is just very pretty to waste.. a while back i resolved not to book this girl again but everytime i see her face in the intro, i get tempted by her looks.. with crystal and rebecca gone, tiffany/barbie easily has the best looking face at middle tope.. i think mina/mini and cindy comes in as equal second..
Old 26-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -228 / Power: 0
junksss junksss junksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
.. on the positive side though, 39 tope tends to be less busy and every time that i am there, the girls are always soo fresh and appear much more untouched compared to middle tope where the girls tend to be more worn and used..
That is so true...Everytime I go to middle tope, the place is always packed!!! Then in 39, not a single sole
Old 26-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junksss View Post
That is so true...Everytime I go to middle tope, the place is always packed!!! Then in 39, not a single sole
LOL I found that amusing too. Must be the fengshui.
Old 26-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

no, the girls are of very different calibers between the 2 brothels
Old 26-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
that's not entirely true... it really depends on how lucky your timing is because 39 regularly has a few absolutely gorgeous girls but for some reason they never tend to stay long... so the line up always seems to be the less attractive ones that remain..

when i walked in to middle top today, i saw two korean ladies in their street clothes walk into 39 tope; one was fairly attractive and taller, with very pretty traditional korean features and the other one was really something else, a very attractive woman that would in my books easily knock mina and cindy at middle tope off their pedestral.. my estimates would be about 23 yo, 5"5', long hair tied up, size 6 prob 24 waist and 35 arse, couldn't tell bust size cause of the oversize sweater she had on... just wow... pity that i already had half a foot in middle tope otherwise i would have gone into 39 to check her out.. her face and body is not the korean model/actress type, but more the typical beautiful hardworking waitress type if that makes any sense at all.. damn, thinking about how nice it would be to fuck her now... oh well, next pay check..

anyway, saw rose in the line up at middle tope today and whilst her looks were underwelming (she has the larger oval korean face with round cheeks), i couldn't resist trying out a new girl.. she's far from being ugly by the way, just not as attractive as her peers.. very reserved and quiet in the room, but i think that mostly stemmed from a total lack of english, and it certainly didn't detract from her service.. i think all the new girls get a run down on what procedure to follow so it always starts with the turn over catbath thing that they do... i've learnt enough korean to make small talk so i got her to skip the cat bath and commence with the bbbj.. her skills were ok, but then again i'm not a bj person so can't really give a reliable comment here.. she's really friendly and i found her quiet obedient in that i could pretty much request whatever i wanted.. kissing was ok, longer bj was ok, turn around for some 69 was ok. when it came to sex, she was quite enthusiatic while riding ontop.. one thing with the new girls, and in particular the ones that can't compete on look, is that they are always earger to please and rose certainly tried hard to please.. i left middle tope feeling like a king the way she served me.. i don't know whether she provides everyone this type of treatment, so i don't want to go making recommendations; but her effort was what really made the session a great experience for me.. i can't say that it was a hot fuck, nor can i say that she was great eye candy, but the 30 mins with her just now really made my night..
Old 27-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pls explain
Old 27-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Hello fellow mongers,

Although I'm not a singaporean, I've been lurking this forum for quite some time. I'm a chinese indo and I've been in Melb for about 4 yrs and I'm glad I found a website where I can share my experience prowling Melbourne brothels.

One thing I noticed, fellow mongers here prefer to go to South Melbourne joints. I, myself, prefer to go a lil bit further to the suburbs so that I can get good value for my hard earned bucks.

Places that I've been:

Huntingdale: Used to be my fav place since I was living in Hughesdale, been with so many girls that I can't remember who I've been with. On top of my head, I've been with Tess a couple time (I remember one of the reports here says she works at 466 city road as well). She's a stunner, I admit, and very rare K girls considering her rather dark complexion (mostly all K girls are white as marbles). Do not fall with her promise, when she says "you can mount me as much as you like if I'm at Huntingdale" since Huntingdale is very sneaky with time. You pay for 30 mins, but they'll buzz you when 20 mins have passed.

There's a K girl who used to work here, she's a lil bit chubby (at least for me), can't remember her name but I mounted her 4-5x and I'm quite satisfied with her service. For $ 120/30 mins, she's willing to do anal sex. She even let me f*ck her without any rain coat, and ejaculated inside her! Although her BBJ skill is rather poor, I'm quite happy with her service. That was my first experience in anal sex and I must say, bros here have to try!!! very tight and the sensation is different.

Moonclub in Dandenong: Used to be good, I found one or two gems here, some girls visiting from Sydney and very GFE, she gave me BBJ when I was standing and in the shower Too bad I've never seen her again, A bit mixed of bags I must say. Price ranges from $ 110-120/30 mins, sometimes the OKT can be a bit pushy
If bros are living in the suburbs near dandenong, I recommend to pop up and see who's available. Need more than 1-2 visits to know which one is good.

Romantics in brunswick: This has been my fav place since the cost here only $ 105/30 mins. The quality of the girls here are comparable to South Melbourne joints, although some can be ugly. My fav girl has been Sofia, big boobs, body is quite curvy, and she's willing to do 69. One funny story, I went out with one of her Korean friend (a girl who used to work at Madame Leona) and after dinner this girl introduced some of her friends (who, I believe, are working girls as well).

R & T joints: as far as I can tell, most of these joints are populated with ugly Chinese girls (age ranging from 20-ish to 40-ish). Although they're quite cheap for massage only ($ 60-$70 / 30 mins) you'd have to fork out an extra $30-40 for extras. I don't find these joints worth visiting since you'd spend the same as you would in Romantics.
Try station street in Fairfield, Burwood massage on Burwood Rd, and 61 Kent St in Ascot Vale if R & T is your cup of tea.

In many occasions, I've also managed to sample quality meats from 466 city road, westside x, southside x (ang mo girls), far east relaxation, club keys, middle tope, colosseum, etc and I hate to say they're a bit pricey compared to brothels in suburbs.

I've managed to take out some of K-girls from Madame Leona when they're not working, and I reckon it's not worth it. It's very difficult to get them on bed outside the joint, unless you're willing to spend a large sum of money for dinner, LV, or Chanel, or some other stuffs. If you want to mount them, you'd have to do it in a hotel or your place since most of them are living together with other working girls.

My specialty is K-girls since I can communicate in their language (my current GF is a K-Girl and I met her when we were studying together in Brisbane), not very fluent but at least much better than my Mandarin

Maybe if bros here would like to hunt together, we can meet up and go together. Sometimes I miss JKT, not because I'm homesick, but because quality meat there is very cheap and you've got so many choices (it's a buyers market there)
Old 27-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one ( Amber Jane Lee ) ...But Blue Eyes?! Hmmm...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1