The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 27-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi, J.B.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro Zhivago,

No excuse for not attending the Gathering.............

Take a taxi to attend and one of us will send you home

Okay ?
bro, I would love too, but I need to repair my car after work lar...

Doing myself.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 27-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lancer76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Any bros in SG wanna share a cab in for the tcss session? pm'ed bro alvin last week but have not received any reply from him so am asking any bro's wanna go in together? sorry for asking this coz i've not been to jb for a very long time liao. scared i'll get lost muahahahhaha.

(and no i'm not gonna wear the bright yellow t-shirt with "CUNT LOVER" printed on it.
Old 27-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer76
Any bros in SG wanna share a cab in for the tcss session? pm'ed bro alvin last week but have not received any reply from him so am asking any bro's wanna go in together? sorry for asking this coz i've not been to jb for a very long time liao. scared i'll get lost muahahahhaha.

(and no i'm not gonna wear the bright yellow t-shirt with "CUNT LOVER" printed on it.
When did you pm me ? I checked my inbox again and there's no mesage from you except from Via1314.

I am not taking cab or public transport ... I am riding there. However, I can be the organiser for you guys who wish to meet up and take public transport to the meeting place. Simply pm me your hp and I will arrange a time and venus for you guys to meet. Maybe I will appoint someone in that group as the team leader ... as I will not go with you guys. I am riding there ...

Cheers ...
Old 27-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
When did you pm me ? I checked my inbox again and there's no mesage from you except from Via1314.

I am not taking cab or public transport ... I am riding there. However, I can be the organiser for you guys who wish to meet up and take public transport to the meeting place. Simply pm me your hp and I will arrange a time and venus for you guys to meet. Maybe I will appoint someone in that group as the team leader ... as I will not go with you guys. I am riding there ...

Cheers ...
hmm.. .was afraid of that. Sorry bro Alvin i didn't know the pm did not go thru. Pai Seh
Old 27-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
hmm.. .was afraid of that. Sorry bro Alvin i didn't know the pm did not go thru. Pai Seh

Let me help you if you're really interested to go .... after the causeway, you can head down to the back lane .... it's called Jalan Wong Ah Fook ... you should be familiar with Citysquare ... if not ... Komtar Complex .... both of them have cab stands .... just flag a cab ... and tell the cab you're going to Taman Pelangi ... The Cafe Season. He will quote you the price ... it's under 10 rm .. so, this way you wun get lost. Trust me ... you need to build up courage to experience being lost in JB, then that is when you start to find new interesting places ... like me ... I am sotong ... when I first cheong JB .. but now ... I'm a octopuss ...hunting for more pusses ...

Cheers ...
Old 27-04-2006, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pukikawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi,JB)

Quote:
Bro Malaysian datuk,

So are you attending the Gathering and are you going to 'belanja' us all to FREE buffet dinner ? If not, at least pay 50%

Thank you in advance !
If Malaysian Datuk pay at least 50% n Datuk Boleh pay the other 50%..still means that it's a FREE BUFFET lor...

Very Thank You In Advance to both Datuk...LONG LIVE DATUK'S!!!!!!...
Old 27-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06 @ 7.00 p.m. (Season's Cafe, Tmn Pelangi,JB)

Quote:
Regret to inform you that Bro MrDevil will not be able to attend our Gathering.However, Bro ThaiPrince will attend on his behalf and he will sponsor 10 pieces of Magix pills for us to do ' live firing ' - very good pills, can make [COLOR="red"][B]you 'tahan' for at least 3 hours of pumping !
Bro KTL69, this round of gathering seems more more alive and should be much happening too, too bad got to miss it. I have arranged with Bro ThaiPrince to join you guys together with 10pcs Magix sponsored but we are currently out of stock and the new stock might be delayed, so let's see if the stock could reach in time. If yes, will surely love to let all bros have a chance to try it for live firing.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 27-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Looks like it's going to a nite of fun. Sad to say, althought I did mention that I will try my best to attend this gathering, I am unable to do so due to work committments.

Bro KTL, sorry but count me out for this round. Really could not find the time to attend.

Bro alvinchan, looks like will miss out on having a beer with you. However can always meet up when I am back in SG.

You guys have a great time.

Cheers and happy bonking.
Old 27-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

sorry bros just received a call from my boss have to leave SG tomorrow. *Pui* chao ang moh. knn cannot handle the job still dare to boast until got dragon got phoenix. Now blown himself(plus 2 trainees) off n i have to go n take over the site. *Pui* hate fucking newbies who boast.

Sorry again bros. Was so looking forward to meeting u guys.
Old 27-04-2006, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
healeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would the gathering on the 28 welcome newbie???
Old 27-04-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
sorry bros just received a call from my boss have to leave SG tomorrow. *Pui* chao ang moh. knn cannot handle the job still dare to boast until got dragon got phoenix. Now blown himself(plus 2 trainees) off n i have to go n take over the site. *Pui* hate fucking newbies who boast.

Sorry again bros. Was so looking forward to meeting u guys.
Hahaha ... this meeting has many potential comers ... but it seems that all last minute got stuffs to attend. Well, I am doubtful how many will turn up ... but what the heck .... whoever wishes to go ... just go only. For those who cannot, it's ok ... but I sincerely hope there is enough numbers to make up for the meeting ... since this is my first time to the meeting ... hope to meet more samster of my kind ....

Cheers ...
ps: So lancer76 .... I can forget about pillioning you right ? .... then I have a blank slot for picking up girls ... hehehe ...
Old 27-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by healeo
Would the gathering on the 28 welcome newbie???
Just a few word to newbies. I am a newbie too. Bro KTL and I were also newbies when we first started the gathering. The purpose of gathering is for fun and not base on seniority. We share the common interest and that's why we are here. Please do not feel inferior. But if you think you are not ready, then its up to you. Every gathering got new faces turn up and we are very happy to know new friends each time.

However, the following rules must be followed during the gathering :-

1. No condemn on race, age, height, weight, look and most importantly... length and stemina.
2. Don't drink and drive.
3. No shake big head. Shake small head can.
4. and most important... No fighting over the same girl.

Anymore rules to add or not???
Old 27-04-2006, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Datuk Boleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06

Quote:
Since you are a Datuk, we would NOT dare to stop you from attending the Gathering
I thank you for your generosity towards a new member. If time and schedule permits me to be in the area, I will gladly join and get to you know you guys.

DB
Old 27-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Datuk Boleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28.4.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
Since he is Datuk ... we'll let him foot the bills too ...
Alamak! It's my username only. Any idea how to change it to prevent misunderstanding? So if our username represents our inclination, does that mean the Mr KatoeyLover69 ...???

Anyway, if I happened to be in the area and join one of your gatherings, I really don't mind to foot the bill provided it's not too high as I'm just an employee. Hope you'll understand.

DB
Old 28-04-2006, 04:35 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Bro KTL69, this round of gathering seems more more alive and should be much happening too, too bad got to miss it. I have arranged with Bro ThaiPrince to join you guys together with 10pcs Magix sponsored but we are currently out of stock and the new stock might be delayed, so let's see if the stock could reach in time. If yes, will surely love to let all bros have a chance to try it for live firing.
Bros, Good News is 10pcs Magix awaiting for bros to claim for live firing during the gathering. Bad News, the major LSB are close down temp, so got to find another location for the live firing, perhaps unless over night booking to hotel.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1