The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Wa...then he'll look like a vagabond swordsman from chinese kung fu series.
dimitar blowsnow!
Old 18-05-2007, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs held their own against arsenal in recent years, then beat chelsea 2-1 in WHL this season (after donkey years of getting thrashed by them). now they have to try to do well against man utd and liverpool next, in order to be up there with the big boys.

those juve players are still good and full of experience, havent seen them play for the entire season due to serie B, not that we get to watch serie A a lot though, thanks to our starhub scv.

i think berbatov should dye his hair white to commemorate 125 years of tottenham.
yup, remembered that... nice winner from aaron lennon!!! but other than that, spurs can throw away a 3-1 lead... and cant remember the last time spurs beat arsenal or qbdp's fav team... he is here, so i shall not bring up history about cristiano's tripping over air incident again... or else he will really be angry with me liao

spurs really have to do something about the defence lah... instead of getting more attacking players... sometimes, i wonder why jol would actually bother to ask about players he has no chance of signing, like stuart downing.

berbatov... dimitar blowsnow berbatov... i never thought i would ever say this ever in my lifetime, please dimi, go look for beckham's hairstylist... the centre parting is really cracking me up, cant take him seriously lah...
Old 18-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post

spurs really have to do something about the defence lah... instead of getting more attacking players... sometimes, i wonder why jol would actually bother to ask about players he has no chance of signing, like stuart downing.

berbatov... dimitar blowsnow berbatov... i never thought i would ever say this ever in my lifetime, please dimi, go look for beckham's hairstylist... the centre parting is really cracking me up, cant take him seriously lah...

Like I said, we could do with more defenssive players, but what Jol should concentrate on is the link-up between the MF and the Defenders. We let in a massive 14 goals from long range, the most conceded in the EPL! Therefore, by bringing in good players and by rectifying the "hole" between the mf and defenders, I reckon we could be the team to beat next season. Even some of my mates, who are ARSE-nal and Kops fans conceded that we play better football than them, its just that we are so inconsistent and the mf is not tough enuff to cover the defenders. This, i think, is the most honest opinion and it came from die hard fans of other clubs.

As for Dimi's haircut, it cant be as bad as David James' flat jock haircut or Abel Xaviers beer colour perm!
Old 18-05-2007, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
cant remember the last time spurs beat arsenal or qbdp's fav team... he is here, so i shall not bring up history about cristiano's tripping over air incident again... or else he will really be angry with me liao
Nah. It's ok. Just one of the many tinted-glass views of you and your fellow fans. But if it involved a player from your team then you lot would be crying out a different tune. Everyone knows about Liverpool fans.

Anyways. you lot must be excited and cant wait for the Athens match. Wanting to prove to the whole world that Benitez's Liverpool can actually win a trophy without the penalty shootout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
As for Dimi's haircut, it cant be as bad as David James' flat jock haircut or Abel Xaviers beer colour perm!
They played for ex-England Champions, Liverpool, didnt they?
Old 19-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Like I said, we could do with more defenssive players, but what Jol should concentrate on is the link-up between the MF and the Defenders. We let in a massive 14 goals from long range, the most conceded in the EPL! Therefore, by bringing in good players and by rectifying the "hole" between the mf and defenders, I reckon we could be the team to beat next season. Even some of my mates, who are ARSE-nal and Kops fans conceded that we play better football than them, its just that we are so inconsistent and the mf is not tough enuff to cover the defenders. This, i think, is the most honest opinion and it came from die hard fans of other clubs.

aaah... another hardcore fan who will dig out the darnest of statistics... and i will concede that i love the movement of spurs going forward not only from the present team but since the days of chris waddle and gang... as a neutral fan. for yr defensive midfield problem, zakora, in my opinion, would do a credible job but then he wont be able to contribute much to the attacking play then. only player in the spurs setup with the potential of a box-to-box player would be tom huddlestone... jol would probably need him to step up and really develop into a world class player... that could be the differentiating factor between UEFA cup and champs league...

as for james and xavier, well, i couldnt take them seriously, especially that i was just as clueless why anyone would want to sign abel xavier... oh, by the way, u forgot cisse... he puts all the weirdos to shame...

Quote:
Nah. It's ok. Just one of the many tinted-glass views of you and your fellow fans. But if it involved a player from your team then you lot would be crying out a different tune. Everyone knows about Liverpool fans.
nah... but we will at least always have the bragging rights about our GOD for telling the ref seaman didnt trip him... kekeke...

winning the cup without penalties??? why not? a cup win is a cup win... an european cup is an european cup... pool needs all the funds they could get their hands on to get the new stadium up and running... that is the pre-requisite for bringing the club to a whole new level. oh yes, congrats to mancs for the premiership crown... suddenly starting to see a lot of guys on the streets digging out their mouldy vodafone shirts to wear... dont think u r one of those but i will bet my last dollar that u despise these "fans" too...
Old 19-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
\D for yr defensive midfield problem, zakora, in my opinion, would do a credible job but then he wont be able to contribute much to the attacking play then. only player in the spurs setup with the potential of a box-to-box player would be tom huddlestone... jol would probably need him to step up and really develop into a world class player...
Yes. Hudds could be our man. As for Zokora, to me he is a good player. He defends well and occasionally attacks like he is a winger! But he is ofte off position, so thats why we let in a lot of goals. Whereas Hudds would play deep and allow the strikers to roam so that he could make that telling pass. As for Tainio, he is a tough competitor, who plays simillar to our good old Stefan Freund. Its just that he is always injured and sometimes play out of position (LMF). He plays as a central midfeilder for Finland and played as a makeshift right mf for Auxerre, which he did rather well.

Quote:
as for james and xavier, well, i couldnt take them seriously, especially that i was just as clueless why anyone would want to sign abel xavier... oh, by the way, u forgot cisse... he puts all the weirdos to shame...
Ahhh..yes Cisse..the Dennis Rodman of football. Whats with Liverpool and their hair then? There must be a good hair salon in merseyside somewhere then. Who else...Keegan's Perm in the late 70s, Fowler's beer coloured hair of the 90s, Ian Rush and John Aldridge's tache (that does count as hair right?) and the ever popular Pepe Reina and Bruce Grobbelaar who dont have much hair! LOL. You guys must envy our L'oreal shampoo model, Ginola huh? hehe

Last edited by putrawk; 19-05-2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: left out
Old 20-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Hudds could be our man. As for Zokora, to me he is a good player. He defends well and occasionally attacks like he is a winger! But he is ofte off position, so thats why we let in a lot of goals. Whereas Hudds would play deep and allow the strikers to roam so that he could make that telling pass. As for Tainio, he is a tough competitor, who plays simillar to our good old Stefan Freund. Its just that he is always injured and sometimes play out of position (LMF). He plays as a central midfeilder for Finland and played as a makeshift right mf for Auxerre, which he did rather well.
i dont know why, i cant explain but i just have this feeling that torsten frings would be good for spurs. maybe i read it somewhere that jol might be interested or something...

huddlestone is one for the future... dont think too much of tainio though...

Quote:
Ahhh..yes Cisse..the Dennis Rodman of football. Whats with Liverpool and their hair then? There must be a good hair salon in merseyside somewhere then. Who else...Keegan's Perm in the late 70s, Fowler's beer coloured hair of the 90s, Ian Rush and John Aldridge's tache (that does count as hair right?) and the ever popular Pepe Reina and Bruce Grobbelaar who dont have much hair! LOL. You guys must envy our L'oreal shampoo model, Ginola huh? hehe
haha... cisse the dennis rodman of football!!! insulting to dennis rodman u know??? dennis performed at the highest level and deliver, he did. 5 NBA championship rings, u know?

rush and aldridge's tache is sacred, u know??? kekeke... and i dont really envy ginola... too guniang for me... prefer jamie redknapp, stunning good looks, no need any fancy hairstyle... guess we both can lay claim to that bloke, eh?
Old 21-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
nah... but we will at least always have the bragging rights about our GOD for telling the ref seaman didnt trip him... kekeke...

winning the cup without penalties??? why not? a cup win is a cup win... an european cup is an european cup... pool needs all the funds they could get their hands on to get the new stadium up and running... that is the pre-requisite for bringing the club to a whole new level. oh yes, congrats to mancs for the premiership crown... suddenly starting to see a lot of guys on the streets digging out their mouldy vodafone shirts to wear... dont think u r one of those but i will bet my last dollar that u despise these "fans" too...
Bragging rights? Some of you lot (hope you are not one of them) are like broken records - harp on your club's pasts and traditions that mostly dont exist anymore. And it's not difficult to distinguish a Liverpool fan from others.

Everyone has their own ways of celebrating their clubs' successes and bringing their 'mouldy' jerseys out of the cupboards can be one. I dont despise them as everyone has their rights to support any club and neither am I in any position to judge their loyalties when they pull on a Utd replica jersey.

Good luck to your club on Wednesday night.

Since I am posting in Spurs' thread I have to add that the best fans in SBF are from Spurs. I dont see them throwing personal insults at arch rivals, Arsenal's manager and players and dont gloat on Arsenal's bad results. Class!
Old 21-05-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i dont know why, i cant explain but i just have this feeling that torsten frings would be good for spurs. maybe i read it somewhere that jol might be interested or something...
Ich liebe dich torsten frings.

Quote:
Since I am posting in Spurs' thread I have to add that the best fans in SBF are from Spurs. I dont see them throwing personal insults at arch rivals, Arsenal's manager and players and dont gloat on Arsenal's bad results. Class!
thats becos we are not only spurs fans, we are soccer fans bro!
Old 21-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
thats becos we are not only spurs fans, we are soccer fans bro!
Bro, I would also add that proper football fans will not post accusations without facts.
Old 21-05-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bragging rights? Some of you lot (hope you are not one of them) are like broken records - harp on your club's pasts and traditions that mostly dont exist anymore. And it's not difficult to distinguish a Liverpool fan from others.

Everyone has their own ways of celebrating their clubs' successes and bringing their 'mouldy' jerseys out of the cupboards can be one. I dont despise them as everyone has their rights to support any club and neither am I in any position to judge their loyalties when they pull on a Utd replica jersey.

Good luck to your club on Wednesday night.

well, i do agree it is not difficult to spot a liverpool fan, cos they r living in the past, and loyal to their last dying breath. my point on yr team's fans... most of them, where were they during the barren few years??? do u stand beside them, knowing that they have gone over to stand on chelsea's sides, thus accounting for their absence??? i dont want any disrespect, and dont want any quarrel here, but these r the same fans that drag a team to such disgraceful levels...

it is not my club, just a club i support. u r a hardcore fan, so nothing against u except respect, and hope that it is mutual.

as for spurs fans, i thought that arsenal fans also quite alright too... plus the odd evertonian friend i have here... even chelsea fans i had a nice time talking too... so it is all down to rivalry lah... every action is being magnified... face it, we all suffer from that affliction...

Quote:
Ich liebe dich torsten frings.
nice hor??? while u r at it, miroslav klose is up for sale too. kekeke
Old 21-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:

rush and aldridge's tache is sacred, u know??? kekeke... and i dont really envy ginola... too guniang for me... prefer jamie redknapp, stunning good looks, no need any fancy hairstyle... guess we both can lay claim to that bloke, eh?
OMG...another one going soft...hehe. Yeah Redknapp is ok. I suppose he is asociated with Liverpool, thats why u handpicked him? We have a vast group of goodlooking players at our club...Redknapp, Ginola, Zamora, Gary Doherty, Ruel Fox and Moussa Saib!!!! LOL
Old 21-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
Law666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaw666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
off-pitch, berbatv's hair is fully comb back, like those mobster in ' The godfather' (his fav n which he learn english from)
Old 22-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
well, i do agree it is not difficult to spot a liverpool fan, cos they r living in the past, and loyal to their last dying breath. my point on yr team's fans... most of them, where were they during the barren few years??? do u stand beside them, knowing that they have gone over to stand on chelsea's sides, thus accounting for their absence??? i dont want any disrespect, and dont want any quarrel here, but these r the same fans that drag a team to such disgraceful levels...

it is not my club, just a club i support. u r a hardcore fan, so nothing against u except respect, and hope that it is mutual.

as for spurs fans, i thought that arsenal fans also quite alright too... plus the odd evertonian friend i have here... even chelsea fans i had a nice time talking too... so it is all down to rivalry lah... every action is being magnified... face it, we all suffer from that affliction...
The respect is mutual. My comments on Liverpool fans are not directed at you.

I guess there are many glory hunting football 'fans' out there. Jumping from one wagon to another. I am glad that none of my friends are such thus I cant comment.

Cheers.
Old 22-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law666 View Post
off-pitch, berbatv's hair is fully comb back, like those mobster in ' The godfather' (his fav n which he learn english from)
....and he looks like Andy Garcia too!

Well, looks like Mido is on the way out. He sed that its a big mistake signing for Spurs. Well, what do u expect if ure up against Dimitar, Keano and Defoe? All three are worthy of a first 11 place. But Mido? Lets just say he is injury prone. He's a talented footballer but a bit on the tempremental side. And if he dont get to play, he whines. So looks like its bye bye Mido and he is walking (like an Egyptian) out of WHL together with Hossam Ghaly.

And so, the question is who will replace Mido as our 4th striker. We all know Jol love to have 4 top strikers in the squad. Dimi, Keano and Defoe is our 1, 2, 3. So whose no 4? Should we bring in Lee Bernard who was brilliant in the reserve league for 3 years already??? Or do we sign? We r linked with - Darren Bent/ Julius Aghahowa/ Miroslav Klose/Harewood/ Saviola/ Saha/ Bojinov etc???? Or we should sign out of favour, old faithfulls like Robbie Fowler/ Ole Gunnar Solksjaar/ Mark Viduka? Or we could sign someone versatile who could play in mf or as a striker- Tevez (my pick!)/ Robben/ Alan Smith??? This is gonna be an active summer for Jol, thats for sure!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1