The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Leopard will always has his spots on his body.
and which cat never eat FISH

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Leopard will always has his spots on his body.
good one. Or crow always black in color one. Keke
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyFriend View Post
Hmm... Totally agreed... Mr Thakins is by far the best PM in Thailand for so many years. The reason he is being overthrown is because of his care n support for the poor. He implemented many benefits for poor n in turn cut the rich.
But one thing worth mentioning is that no matter how many times the Thais riot or protest. They wun harm the innocent... They wun loot or commit any criminal offence towards the innocent. As compare to our neighbour at our Southern part. The Thais are veri much organise... They follow the leader n listen to instructions instrictly.
Been to Thailand a couple of times... Great place... Great pple... Great shopping...
Wondering any bros out there can recommand me where to get the best exchange rate for Thai Baht in Spore... Plan to go Bangkok in the mid of Oct to support their economic...

Thanx...
Best changing rate for thai baht is at Golden Mile complex
Old 04-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
good one. Or crow always black in color one. Keke
Wow Prince Holy u so free ah, come here disturb people in the afternoon. HEE HEE HEE HEE
Old 04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
and which cat never eat FISH
sifu. Got le. Thunder cat don't eat fish. Learn it from my childhood cartoon. Keke. Joking nia la. Don't ask puyings boycourr me ok
Old 04-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
...have u ever notice that all these protests they stage have no conclusion or future in sight ?? they stage the protest for their own benefits .. not for the country ... never have i heard a protest that's empahize on solution or the country's future ... they r always looking for someone to blame ..
sad, sad ...
Actually the PAD is staging the protest to try to force the country back to the middle ages. Their message is that the poor and rural Thai pple are too dumb to handle democracy. As a result they think that Thailand should revert back to the olden times where the country was ruled by a group of elitist, educated, military and administrator reporting to the King. The PAD thinks that they being more educated and "smarter" than the rural folks and can make better decision to choose their government. That is why they want to limit popularly elected parliment representatives to 30% only and have everyone else being appointed by a "ruling class".

What utter rubbish! That is going to make corruption even worse! At least for now the corrupt has to share some spoils with the rural folks and the poor. If they have a ruling class, those guys will not care about the poor and rural folks...why do they need to? Its back to the middle ages-man.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
sifu. Got le. Thunder cat don't eat fish. Learn it from my childhood cartoon. Keke. Joking nia la. Don't ask puyings boycourr me ok
I know lah! Bro playmen got very good kang tao in BKK, he told me yest
U sure song 1 muahahahaha. Enjoy it and u will forget where is danok liao!!!

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 04-09-2008, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro serembanmen, he cannot enjoy too much and forget danok. if not a lot of puying commited sucide. Then u will see his face on front page of all the newspaper in thailand & malaysia, maybe singapore also. Puying killer
Old 04-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian ah martial law is impose and we got to be home at certain timings.. hmmm.... the mps business has dropped and the ah gogo joints is usually quiet sia..
Old 04-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sian ah martial law is imposed and we got to be home at certain timings.. hmmm.... the mps business has dropped and the ah gogo joints is usually quiet sia..
Old 04-09-2008, 09:58 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Wow Prince Holy u so free ah, come here disturb people in the afternoon. HEE HEE HEE HEE
sifu. Seems like you disturb me le. Mai an neh la.
Old 05-09-2008, 12:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Bro....what me..got very good kang tao...where got ....good kang tao for aunties yes yes....when I know them they are young (18+) but after 10 years they becomes aunties....hahahahahh!
Old 05-09-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro....what me..got very good kang tao...where got ....good kang tao for aunties yes yes....when I know them they are young (18+) but after 10 years they becomes aunties....hahahahahh!
bro now they only 28+ only mah, where got old? sometime mature puying skill better leh if u know how to enjoy.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In spite of all the politics, puying I talk to don't know what's going on with the demonstrations, don't care la .. in Soi Cowboy business as usual, pop in to Toy Bar, get offered a HJ immediately by mamasan, two candidates apply for the job, 200 each if I take both, or 300 for one .. ah well, on one, nice & slim & slutty look, open her bra for me, small boobs I like, and stroke me to cum while I autoroam ass & pussy .. afterwards drink leisurely while she dance for me on the little stage ;-) just beware a few dinos of course ..
Old 05-09-2008, 03:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
bro now they only 28+ only mah, where got old? sometime mature puying skill better leh if u know how to enjoy.
Wow...not bad..bro TD...you know your stuff...super lau eng hahhahaha I only got aunties so once in a while need to have a SYT everyday char kua teow also boring...hahhaha!

You haven't sleep meh! I slept already and woke up to toilet and hmmmmmm...log in to say "good-night" to you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1