The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 18-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 21
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I'm fr'ing from my phone so keeping things to the point but she deserves an intro. FAI from Et88. U looking for syt, she the one. Tried her fb today and she's really fresh in the line.

Looks 9/10 85% pic but better in real.
Body 9/10 First look skinny but in real perfect. Fair.from chiangmai.
Books 9/10 B cups. So nice on her.
Kiss only no French. Wud be great if she did.
43kg 1.57m 21yo she says no looks true.
Paint. No horse run. She very very sensitive. Was squirming n pleading. Small bush.
Bj. Bj only for me. Nemind la the rest of her makes up haha
FJ 9/10 Really tight. Plus her action & sound surround. OMG
Gfe. 9/10 Be cool with her. She speak a little eng. but she makes good attempt at engaging.
Old 18-02-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tarma Session for ET88 - Bee and Bum , Double B session

Been long since i do tarma, happen to be in a rather bad mood today and wanted companionship. msg 2 of my fav stables and ended up with Bro DT cause the offer and timing was right.

First impression when i saw the both was, not to bad, honestly speaking, Bee is cute, Bum is not too much of my cup of tea but since Bro DT comfirmed that i wont be disappointed in their service, im not too concerned. =)

Both are good friends, so the chemistry is there, both have a naughty personality and not shy at all. good point to be noted.

Here is a brief point listing for the both

Bee
Looks: 8/10 Student look with braces, bro who like braces girl, you wont be disappointed.
Boobs: B -Cup perhaps, enough to use i would say
Body: 7/10 Body proportions is good, just some baby fats on the thighs.
Bbbj: 8/10 job works not bad, the playing and flinking of tongue skills is there.
Fj: 8/10 natural "ky" flowing once u hit her right spot

Bow
Looks: 7/10 close to the pics, not so much of a model looks but definitely pleasant looking
Boobs: B Cups as well, sensitive nips
Body: slight tanned skin, but smooth. body proportions is ok with slight baby fats on tummy. but not fat. haha =D
Bbbj: played the balls better then rod. almost gobble up my bags of balls
Fj: 8/10 playfully tease the balls with your lil bro is in her.

Some fine details during the session:
1) Shower session is fun because both of them are friends, the chemistry and fun factor is there. No sense of shyness in any one of them, and the plus point, the toilet is big enough to enclosed three of us (even foursome or fivesome the room space would be enough)
The feeling of 4 hands soaping and teasing you through your body is fantastic, and bee blowing the mind of me with bum breast massaging me from behind is almost getting my shot out there and then. Luckily bee is naughty enough just to stop when she feel im almost reaching the point of no return.
Shower session fun factor - 10/10

2) Catbath session back in the room is good as well, both nipping on each side of my chest and one working on my rod with the other working on my balls bag. heavenly feeling.

3) Bee rode on my first with bum breast feeding me, both are working hard i could see, the stereo was good from bee and i finished my first shot there inside bee. but she didnt just get off, teasing me till my rod turns soft then she came off me. bum then helped to clean me up. massaging my balls while she doing it. good point.

4) Bum then led me to clean me up in the shower, with Bee joining us shortly, had some shower fun and then back to the room.
Massage part is ok, Bee lay me on her legs and gave me a head massage, with Bum giving me a soft massage over my legs. Had some small chats with them and know that both are good friends since teen.

5) 2nd shot started from Bum massaging me and slowly hand her hands over my groin area, when she suddenly engulfed my rod into her warm mouth. BBBJ is good and Bee was frenching me. The feeling is wonder, i didnt know that tarma could be so fun. This time round Bum rode me. Her riding skills and stereo does not lose out to Bee. And Bee was teasing my ears and lips, both are naughty girls. =D

After my armies are released, hug both of them each in one arm and nap for awhile.

Wonderful day

Kudos to Bro DT for the arrangment. He mentioned that as im one of the old senior members in SBF, he do sometime give some small discounts and special rates. any bro can comfirm this?
Old 18-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
alohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralohasg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: Monte29
Model: Mess

Height: mayb 168-170
body: 8
looks: chio enough. certain angle look like Coco Lee

butt: nicely shaped
boobs: C/D enhanced
GFE : 9/10
FJ: willing to do many positions, 9/10
BBBJ: slow and sensual
Kiss/French: allow
SKin: Fair
Cat bath: a bit lacking, coz maybe i did most of the licking. she was just enjoying.
overall Experience: 9/10

This girl is very friendly, FJ was good, started with missionary, cowgirl, lotus, ended with doggie. Shot the first load, washed up and resting. I asked if she does massage, and she said yes, so i rolled over and the massage began.

man, her massage was so good i literally gave up my second shot, just enjoyed her massage throughout. Authentic Thai massage with nice pressure points and tendons/muscle stretching. I just say, sabai sabai and let the flow go without checking time. the massage was a serious one, and i did enjoy myself, maybe give a 10/10 rating for massage, would be better still if the bed is harder , the bed is soft, so sometimes the hard massage effect is not felt as the bed just sunk in when applied pressure.

So would i RTF, maybe no, but RTM, yes.

She is definitely worth a visit for massage lovers besides a fucking session.

on my way in, saw Ono, same as photo, very chio.
on my way out, saw Rainie, also chio, same as photo.

This stable can confirm haven't seen fake photo yet.

Keep up good job bro!

cheers!
Old 18-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stevetaipei1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GREAT BONK !!!! Fendi A small gentle syt 21 yo with soft moans, very friendly, good attitude.
First time with this TOMYAM stable, used to go for nuru(but my skin sensitive now) few years back.
Session with Fendi today. Bro tiko was fast response. Get a room and she came over in 10mins.

Fendi is a 21 yo cute sweet looking uni student, studying computers in bkk.
She is very accomodating and takes real good care of you. i enjoy my session with her.
Keep smiling and a very gentle syt type.

Communication: english + translator, she alway tried to keep me entertain in her gentle own way. (Good Attitude)

After sop bathroom....
On the bed i started with light kiss on her lips, then deep kissing.
Slowly i went down to her neck with gentle soft kissing,
she soft moan abit( sound real to me)
Then when i circle round her breast, soft sucking her, she was wet!! (Really sensitive)

Really like doing with Gf. No commercial feel at all.
After some years in bonking, i (oldman) found that, be gentle and the girl will reciprocate(wet). Session will be nice and good feeling for both.
ps: her bf just break up with her, dono why.

Looks: 9/10 (i like her look, Face slightly more rounded then photo, still pretty to me.)
Skin: 9/10 (young, smooth feel, healthy light brown skin just like top and bottom color)
Breast: 9/10 (i like her small round breasts, think about B)
body: 8/10 (Not very skinny as the photo look, just normal slim proportion)
Kissing: 9/10( from soft to deep kissing, like gf)
Painting: 9/10 (real soft moans not fake av loud moan)
FJ: 9/10 (no rushing to fj, just like gf.)
Bbbj: 0/10 (i dont want)
Attitude is very good, very friendly, (not like the bottom photo aloof-look suggest)
Gfe: 9/10 (very high)
All high rating due to her friendly service attitude.

GREAT BONK !!!! Fendi A small gentle syt 21 yo with soft moans, very friendly, accomdating, good attitude.
RTF: Yes i will, hope i be able to get a slot then.
Old 18-02-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 19
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Arrow from Devil house.

Looks pretty (8/10), with a nice pair of large boobs (enchanced).
Body is curvey and nice to hold (8/10)
Gives a good feeling (9/10) and good service (9/10) from the start to the end.
A gem and an enjoyable bonk.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stevetaipei1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GREAT BONK !!!! Fendi A small gentle syt 21 yo with soft moans, very friendly, good attitude.
First time with this TOMYAM stable, used to go for nuru(but my skin sensitive now) few years back.
Session with Fendi today. Bro tiko was fast response. Get a room and she came over in 10mins.

Fendi is a 21 yo cute sweet looking uni student, studying computers in bkk.
She is very accomodating and takes real good care of you. i enjoy my session with her.
Keep smiling and a very gentle syt type.

Communication: english + translator, she alway tried to keep me entertain in her gentle own way. (Good Attitude)

After sop bathroom....
On the bed i started with light kiss on her lips, then deep kissing.
Slowly i went down to her neck with gentle soft kissing,
she soft moan abit( sound real to me)
Then when i circle round her breast, soft sucking her, she was wet!! (Really sensitive)

Really like doing with Gf. No commercial feel at all.
After some years in bonking, i (oldman) found that, be gentle and the girl will reciprocate(wet). Session will be nice and good feeling for both.
ps: her bf just break up with her, dono why.

Looks: 9/10 (i like her look, Face slightly more rounded then photo, still pretty to me.)
Skin: 9/10 (young, smooth feel, healthy light brown skin just like top and bottom color)
Breast: 9/10 (i like her small round breasts, think about B)
body: 8/10 (Not very skinny as the photo look, just normal slim proportion)
Kissing: 9/10( from soft to deep kissing, like gf)
Painting: 9/10 (real soft moans not fake av loud moan)
FJ: 9/10 (no rushing to fj, just like gf.)
Bbbj: 0/10 (i dont want)
Attitude is very good, very friendly, (not like the bottom photo aloof-look suggest)
Gfe: 9/10 (very high)
All high rating due to her friendly service attitude.

GREAT BONK !!!! Fendi A small gentle syt 21 yo with soft moans, very friendly, accomdating, good attitude.
RTF: Yes i will, hope i be able to get a slot then.
Old 19-02-2016, 07:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really cannot decide between Ivy and Balloon from Grand palace, Ann from ET88, Ofra and Heidi from PS. Any bros can recommend? Or any other busty babes?
Old 19-02-2016, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

Same. Hahaha. Waiting for a C at least and best is D. Svc commando style. Wa that one come out i sure whack.
Old 19-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

holy shit, janica n rebecca are so my type! but too ex....
Old 19-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gennjohnson is Cool - loads of Potential

janica looks really hot...
Old 19-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
Has anybody been able to contact Grand Palace today?
I can't raise them over sms/call/WeChat. I had an agreement in principle for RTF but unable to confirm at this point.

Update 12:45pm GP is back online o/

Last edited by Ivansgx; 19-02-2016 at 12:43 PM. Reason: News
Old 19-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Really cannot decide between Ivy and Balloon from Grand palace, Ann from ET88, Ofra and Heidi from PS. Any bros can recommend? Or any other busty babes?
Got that right bro, spoiled for choice! Personally aiming Ivy or Balloon but don't know which to go for
Bros pls recommend!
Old 19-02-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally have some time post CNY to get some sextisfaction. Decided to give Monte29 a try this time because I find the location much easier to get to.

FR for Dada, Monte29

Slim and considered fair for a LOS lady. Highly likely modified C headlights, but feels pretty natural to hold. Sweet looking lady who was giving me shy giggles every now and then when I got in. That started the good chemistry for the whole session. Showering together was SOP. She's quite thorough in giving a good wash before starting the main action.

French loving brothers, please fall in. She's a very passionate tongue fighter. I don't do BBBJ, but BBBJ lovers should also fall in because even with helmet on, it felt really good. She got excellent oral skills and stamina to eat your rod non-stop. I stopped her after maybe 5-6 minutes of non-stop oral work so that I can catbath her, play with her headlights and finger her oyster to warm her up for the main action.

We began with the classic missionary and everytime I went in deep she would give a moan of pleasure. After a while I asked her if she had cum recently, and she said she hasn't cum for a while, so I said I'll let her cum. I had her ride me and very quickly, the rocking movements became very fast and forceful. The stereo volume went up together with the rocking until she climaxed. As she was slowly calming down from the big O, she gave me a shy giggle again and said that she felt shy. I told her she can cum all she wants, and started working on her headlights with my fingers. She started riding again and not long later, I could feel another orgasmic burst coming from her hips and it was so intense that she grabbed my chest and squeezed it really hard. Another shy giggle and I got up for a lotus position and grabbed her perky butt and pulled her love hole all the way into my rod. We went for another round in the lotus position and she came for a third time.

Now that she's all flooded with feel-good hormones, it was my turn to enjoy. I mounted her missionary style and watched my rod disappear all the way into her well-trimmed love hole. I could see she genuinely was enjoying me giving her such deep thrusts for she lifted her legs up so that I could go all the way in. Each time I went all the way in, she would give a moan of pleasure. After a while, she pulled my head down for a passionate round of frenching as I continued to thrust her deeply. I could feel that I would unload soon, and I told her I would be cumming soon. She grabbed my butt-cheeks and pulled me towards her and told me that she wanted me to cum. Unable to control anymore, I shot it all out and collapsed onto her.

Overall, she's definitely not a newbie at pleasing a man, but I suppose I got a much better experience than expected because of good chemistry. It probably helped that I wasn't in a rush to put my manhood into her and had quite a long foreplay with her, letting her cum three times before I did. She did use quite a bit of KY but that's fine with me. Certainly a very memorable bonk and I would highly recommend her if you want good service. According to her thread, she provides AJ but I didn't try that (she did say she likes all kinds of sex when I asked her what sex she likes). For brothers who don't speak a word of Thai like me, Dada can communicate very decently in English.

She's leaving fairly soon, so better book fast before she's gone.

Postscript

My first experience with bro Carlo and Monte29 is definitely very positive. What you see is what you get; there's no bait and switch. Excellent customer service, always replying very promptly in a friendly manner. Made the appointment the day before and he dropped a message to remind me instead of me having to chase him. Location is excellent, just that it's a shared bathroom setting, which seems to be the norm these days, so no complaints there. I can verify that the other positive reviews about Monte29 posted before mine are genuine.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl name : icis
Stable : exotica66

This a bit Long fr so please don't mind .

Msged bro and he was prompt in reply . After some contemplating booked Icis as no previous fr on her but it wasn't a bad decision .
Reached the place (easy to find ) and she opened the door . She looks ok I would say nothing really stunning but she excels at what she's here for ( more on that later ). So we change and get into shower and straight away start making out . I would like to inform Bros that she has some stretch marks on her breast I think because of her implants but I didn't mind it a bit . So where was I ya, we start making out . We just had great chemistry together and couldn't stop dfking right in the shower . With great difficulty she got me to shower as I couldn't keep my hands and mouth of her . Finally finished shower and as I lay on the bed she started dfking me again . Kept on going and things started getting heated up . She sucked on my nipples and then proceeded to do a bbbj . Her bj is out of the world however she is too young and horny to keep at it as she wanted me to do her , still it was a good 5 to 10 mins of bj . After that she put the cap on and mounted me .. She loves to ride and I let her have her way with me . I think she rode me in 3 to 4 different positions for about 10 to 15 mins .. We switched then and I got on TOP . Dfking all along the way ( I really had great chemistry with her so if doesn't turn out the same for you guys please don't flame me ) . So I had her for as Long as I wanted to and she loved it all the way . I think she is the first girl who has been able to keep up with me in stamina and appetite . I don't even remember how Long did I do her as I lost track of time . We were so mixed up my tongue in her mouth and her tongue in mine . One of those moments where you get so intertwined that you forget who is who. After an amazing love making session finally exlpoded inside her . No words to describe it . We were so tired that we couldn't even moved . She fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep in hers . While I was asleep in her arms I got the feeling I could fly so I think it was really special ( I am not sure if you guys will experience this &#128512 .
Old 19-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 -

Rested for a bit and went for round2 . No questions asked it was so natural . I started the action this time as she was still recovering . However after some time she willingly took the lead and rode me in reverse cowgirl position . We just kept going like lovers that had been separated for a Long time . Continued for I don't know how Long and kept at it . However I was unable to cum noticebly tired from my first session so asked her to give a bj . She sucked on it for a while and she gave me a hj and I came in her mouth . She sucked all of it with dying passion . It was so gratyfying and satisfying that I can't describe it . All in all an amazing session and my best bonk for a year and half .I love her attitude which is of a little bubbly and cheerful girl .

I also have to be honest that I wanted to keep her to myself but I am Low on vitamin M right now so I won't be able to do justice to her . I would recommend Bros to try her out although it's a good possibility that it may not be the same for you but until you try you would never know . I have simply stated with all honesty the details of my session .

Cheers & keep bonking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1