The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 08-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

debbie? i thought she is the elder?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 10-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk

I had been toying with the silly and ridiculous idea:

" buying one sexy and lacy lingerie set ( bra with flowery designs on the below of the cups and see thru on the upper areas and partially see thru thong ) and send to Fann Wong via snail mail thru Mediacorps address on
22nd Jan... Hopefully Fann received that gift on 27 Jan (her birthday..)

My letter (with my photo attached) will read like this:

Fann,
Happy birthday , and Hope you like this gift and I also hope it fit you, and I hope to see you in this set.. (she will surely get the hint that I want to bonk her...)

If it doesnt fit, let me know via my email address..)

If I run into Fann at roadshow, and I love to see how she react when she see me....kekekeke!
Old 10-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 19
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

" buying one sexy and lacy lingerie set ( bra with flowery designs on the below of the cups and see thru on the upper areas and partially see thru thong ) and send to Fann Wong via snail mail thru Mediacorps address on
Bro ang076, the bra remember to buy "A" cup. She got small boobs
Old 10-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha, yeah... She is 34A..

Really love to see how she stare at me with a pair of lovely eyes..
Old 10-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 19
kelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of lightkelvin_21t is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ha ha, yeah... She is 34A..

Really love to see how she stare at me with a pair of lovely eyes..
Are you sure she got 34A? I think only 32A nia
Old 10-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 21
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

keke bro ang.... good one!

Quote:

Fann,
Happy birthday , and Hope you like this gift and I also hope it fit you, and I hope to see you in this set.. (she will surely get the hint that I want to bonk her...)

If I run into Fann at roadshow, and I love to see how she react when she see me....kekekeke!
Old 10-11-2007, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
TheLegendKiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would love to bonk Phylis Quek(Guo Fei Li)
But donno how come she now inactive liao..
Old 11-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Fann,

you the man!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't lah. Wait her BF performed another 'drunk driving' incident. This time the victim could be you. He very lucky one. Kenna jailed also can stay in Sinkieland. Another time also no problem.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5196 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
this thread would be nice with some pictures.. hehe.. mine is amy cheng!
Saw Amy on TV the other day. Married happily to fellow TCS actor, Chandra. Chinese gals just love Indians.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster

Dont worry lah..

She wont tell Chris. If there is a roadshow, she know I will appear at the roadshow and wear the set I have given her and donn sleeveless blouse , with reveal the straps.

When she is on stage, she will purposely let the bra straps exposed, and then look at me , and push back the strap..

If I stand at the next to the entrance of the backstage, she will place her hand at the blouse opening ,and open it discreetly for me to see (the cups).. (Remember Sharon Stone act in Silver? She open her blouse discreetly when male actor said to her in restaurant.."can I see your bra?")

[QUOTE=lacoruna69;2385576]Don't lah. Wait her BF performed another 'drunk driving' incident. This time the victim could be you. QUOTE]
Old 11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Saw Amy on TV the other day. Married happily to fellow TCS actor, Chandra. Chinese gals just love Indians.
I saw her at wisma atria recently, 1 of my favourite MILF which I have fantasize to bonk. Her figure still damn solid despite beng married. This Chandra damn lucky to have marry her
Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

chandra got pictures with her?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 18
texas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to alltexas_red is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
chandra got pictures with her?
Don't think so. Only saw her with 2 other ladies, but the look of the other 2 can't make it as compared to her
Old 12-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
salla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersalla6ue is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Amy Cheng... Yummy!!! But hardly seen her on tv nowadays. Used to enjoyed watching her on tv...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1