The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayzzzz View Post
I feel you bro! Ever since i met her around a month ago, I've been captivated by her elegance (probably only the second ML i've ever described this way) and her intelligence. (Those who know her long enough would know what i'm talking about).

I'm sure many other bros probably feel exactly the same way as you judging from her ever-overflowing fridge full of expensive items.

Oh wells, there will probably be many heartbroken male souls around SG the next few days.
Fully agree on the intelligence bit. Conversations with her every bit as enjoyable as those I had with Hebe. At the same time, I am also glad she is getting out of this line with some pocket money to take home.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I would rather target her for a fj. dun think she the kind you looking for massage. see her butt very sexy
Thanks for the feed... maybe in my younger days. Haha. Now look for more into massage and roam
Old 21-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
miraclesz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I have the first seat tomorrow morning.

Anyway, she won't be back anytime soon, so move on guys.
that bad news. i heard about another top favourite is zhu li ? anyone share fr , thx
Old 21-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraclesz View Post
that bad news. i heard about another top favourite is zhu li ? anyone share fr , thx
Perhaps you should contribute a bit here instead of asking for stuff all the time.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Think she is fully packed from morning to night tomorrow.
Yup she's fully booked for tomorrow..

Want to try her again have to do so if next time, provided she's game for another stint..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-01-2020, 11:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
With the current SARS like epidemic on going, think better cut down. Wait kenna quarantined will be difficult to list down people you have contacted recently.
Prevention is always better than cure.. Can also let your wallet relac for a while till the virus is curbed..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Steady lah. Wished I could had visited her one more time due to distance too East. Didn’t get to get her wechat. Twice is not enough Wonder if her friend is coming back to fill the apartment ....
Old 22-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Gonna be honest here.

Reality check #1: Why would I pay $100 for an obviously older FN milf just to get vanilla services and zero roaming?

Reality check #2: For $10 more, I can get a sweet SN girl, more than 10 years younger than her, who gives decent massage and cbj ... Eg. RR, XX, etc

Reality check #3: For $10 more, I can get an under 30s FN big busty beauty and enjoy the slurpy wonders of BBBJ and a erotic CIM, eg. Tang Tang, Xue ER, etc

Not suan-ing you bro, thanks for the FR. It's just those "local" MILFs' price point and services baffle me. They need to do something a lot more to increase their perceived value again. I do like milfs, but I see no value in visiting them anymore. In fact, I've stop looking at that local section altogether.
Personally, I find her massage to be good. I prefer "local" because they tend to offer better massages. This may seem strange to most bros here but I really do like to have a good massage when I visit MLs. For the part about no roaming, I think this is more about me not really trying to push for more roaming. Again, I visit these MLs with the main objective of massage.

Another thing is her location suits me.
Old 22-01-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Oh that's quite impressive man.. Maybe next time you should try discussing world issues/politics with her..
Lol true.. I do sometimes try to teach her simple English words and sentences but 95% of the time we'll be conversing in Mandarin..
Aiyah with Nat it seems natural... she tries so hard and it seems her vocabulary improves each time we meet. And I tell you the conversation is superfluous - simple things like what she likes to do, where I'm headed to after our session. Why I hit her up so regularly etc. Honest conversation in any language is a bridge - to where and what is the question. As long as the proverbial troll's toll isn't too much I don't see the harm in it.
Old 22-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Reality check #4: Her ad says she provides SM services. Yet she doesn't even remove her top during her massage service! Huh? Very confusing. Is she very calculative? Dubious....
My visit with her was before she advertised SM service. Somewhere in Dec. I only realised she has SM service when you bros posted it here.
Old 22-01-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Aiyah with Nat it seems natural...
You are really smitten by Nat aren’t you?

Then again, most would, haha

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 22-01-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited XWZ recently - https://sglonelyguys.org/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

Location - discreet, got street-side parking right outside or nearby. about 10 mins walk from nearest MRT station.

Looks - cute, an 8.5 for me. similar to her SLG video (the bottom one in uniform)

Age/height/weight - seems accurate, +1-2 year max imo

Room - stays alone, clean, hygienic (side note: she's the first ML i encountered that put paper towel on top of the towel on the bed at the crotch area)

Massage - good strength, got some techniques/skills but not to the level of MPs (got the occasional use 1 hand to press the phone on bed usage during massage but not during sensual)

Sensual - before flip she'll ask you to get on all 4s, was an interesting experience since it's my first time, shiok. Had earlier opted for CBJ instead of 2xHJ, good decision as she has pretty good skills

GFE - it's the little things that add up, like placing your hand on her leg while chatting, or embracing randomly in the toilet during tcss...

RTM - yes!

oh ya she got mention that she's in SG during CNY.
happy cheong-ing!
Old 22-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Wah. Lucky u Franco bro. All the good ones that u all mentioned are going back.

Franco bro, can share who's ur top five? Xue Er and Lili going back, tingbao difficult to book, Natalie never reply me. Dunno book who next leh. Hahahaha.
Old 22-01-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I would rather target her for a fj. dun think she the kind you looking for massage. see her butt very sexy
One of the review months ago mention bbbj and 80.
Old 22-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Prevention is always better than cure.. Can also let your wallet relac for a while till the virus is curbed..
Yup. CNY, Wuhan virus, MLs going home CNY and some not return to our shores yet, this is as good a time to take a temporary break, rest the wallet and the body. Gonna go into hibernation mode, and monitor the virus situation and perhaps resume when the full ML roster is back. These ladies will be hungry for $$$ post CNY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1