The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post
Hey may i know if hatyai in chinese izit pronounced as "Hub Zhai" ?? ...
It is "合艾" in chinese.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SchutzStaffel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I might be visiting hatyai/danok next week, any happening clubs to go? I've read up both danok & hatyai thread, it seems like hellobangkok in danok is very happening, but what about hatyai? Any particular club to go during the night?

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes, there is a bus which leave at 6pm and the boarding point is in front of Novo Hotel. But the bus, whether will proceed to Singapore after arriving in Kuala Lumpur, that I don't know!
The Singapore bus leaves earlier than the KL bus...... @ 1.00pm
Old 02-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster (B)

Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM BOY View Post
Hi:Where to get voucher of Sakura G.V. 850.00Baht
Thanks
Most of the tour agencies should have the vouchers
Old 02-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose
I was told it actually started as a ritual by the bomohs to ensure that the girl with you is not a pontianak in disguise...... dun know how it ended up as flower hanging thingy in the clubs
Old 02-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
I was told it actually started as a ritual by the bomohs to ensure that the girl with you is not a pontianak in disguise...... dun know how it ended up as flower hanging thingy in the clubs
oh... no wonder, the flowers works wonder. Man without flower remains the ham sup kwai....
Old 02-12-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
oh... no wonder, the flowers works wonder. Man without flower remains the ham sup kwai....
Man WITH flower wait kena blood sucking vampire?
Quote:
better stayed cuntfused... those who know, have paid the price.....
You really mean, more than paid price
Old 02-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Ummm... most of the tour agency selling at 850 baht for Sakura GV..my frens jz stay there last week... not a bad hotel.....

i will be goin to Hatyai.. next weeks.. anyone wanna join us?? we will bring u to eat the best wantan mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup,etc lol...will be staying at Mayflower hotel..
Mayflower is much much better, have free wifi too... chicken rice is dog in LoS. Wantan mee, go for the green noodle.
Old 02-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Man WITH flower wait kena blood sucking vampire?

You really mean, more than paid price
please la, no blood sucking vampire... only money and sperm sucking ones, have la.....

more than paid price and no returns....
Old 02-12-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
please la, no blood sucking vampire... only money and sperm sucking ones, have la.....

more than paid price and no returns....
Corrections ,pleease,

more than paid price and "yes" returns.........std,hiv,etc, .... if no wear rubber ..... mah !
Old 02-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Corrections ,pleease,

more than paid price and "yes" returns.........std,hiv,etc, .... if no wear rubber ..... mah !
... so you still want to try left and right?........... wear rubber still can kenna one hor........ choke dee mak mak.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
... so you still want to try left and right?........... wear rubber still can kenna one hor........ choke dee mak mak.
wear special rubber mah. put put double-double ones if little brother no complains.
and also must not made from or in the PRC Kingdoms. no quality -lah !!!
Old 02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mayflower is much much better, have free wifi too... chicken rice is dog in LoS. Wantan mee, go for the green noodle.

...... go further .... the next junction... u got ...newseasons.... price the same, have one extra item ...safedepositsbox..... u will need it ...if your WL...FL...ML....GFL..... do like to have extra midnight activities.....find, search and destroy ...when u are sound asleep....

Last edited by llbkoh; 02-12-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
...... go further .... the next junction... u got ...newseasons.... price the same, have one extra item ...safedepositsbox..... u will need it ...if your WL...FL...ML....GFL..... do like to have extra midnight activities.....find, search and destroy ...when u are sound asleep....

dun worry my fren... in Mayflower, u can always request a safe-deposite box from the house-keeping at anytime..jz a call will do..lol..
Old 03-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
dun worry my fren... in Mayflower, u can always request a safe-deposite box from the house-keeping at anytime..jz a call will do..lol..
???? you talking about the safe-deposit box at hotel front office or at the room itself???/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1