The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
55555 another one bites the dust!
Baccara got "magnet " ask me come come lol...
Old 20-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I only showed him 2 gogo bars..he cannot get past Baccara..saliva dropping oredi..how to see rest of Pattaya?.. LK Metro still not yet go..
Baccara 2 agogos enough many agogos confused like a kid in toyRus cant decide ...
Old 20-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Samster

Re: Pattaya Countdown to 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Wow... serenading each other ..... discovered something new..... beside being a chef.......

".... to meet, or not meet..." can get branded.....
Bro etc88 nice meeting you twice breakfast at jimmy macs and thanks for your Leo beer till we meet again take care ...
Old 20-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro etc88 nice meeting you twice breakfast at jimmy macs and thanks for your Leo beer till we meet again take care ...
So gd to hear tat u r enjoying in Pattaya...
Pattaya, Pattaya.... here I come!!
Old 20-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
So gd to hear tat u r enjoying in Pattaya...
Pattaya, Pattaya.... here I come!!
Tomorrow i fly off but now i flipping my calendars to see 2015 dates to come Jialat lol
Old 20-12-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Tomorrow i fly off but now i flipping my calendars to see 2015 dates to come Jialat lol
April songkran is a mUST OK... very big group coming too...
Old 20-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Wahh..at least drop by say goodbye lah..
Old 20-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh..at least drop by say goodbye lah..
Alamak me now at Gogo baccara lol how to drop by now kekeke
Old 20-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
April songkran is a mUST OK... very big group coming too...
Songkran week me cant go away busy month with works that y never had songkran before lol
Old 20-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Alamak me now at Gogo baccara lol how to drop by now kekeke
Wahh..you join the Jap queue before the gogo open lor..
Old 20-12-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahh..you join the Jap queue before the gogo open lor..
I fuck the japanese ahead lol if japanese ahead of me they shouted banzai i behind shout pang sai
Old 20-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
My 12 hours of Xmas happening...hope is not boring to u...............
12th of Xmas, she say come barfine me again.
13th hr of X'mas, she confessed that she used to be a he.....argh!
Old 20-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
If like that jialat, then i kena Pat magic liao cause planning for 2nd half of 2015...
Old 20-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Christmas at Goodfellas

This is a shout out to all bros of sbf..regardless of nationality..race..gender..

Goodfellas Bar in Soi 6 will be having a Christmas Dinner on 25 Dec itself. Menu consists of :-

Roast Chicken { sorry me not turkey fan }
Potato Salad
Japanese Garlic Rice
Steamed Broccoli
Hot buns
Banana and red bean dessert.

And its all free !

So if you are in town this Christmas Day why spend money elsewhere and with people you dont know. Join fellow bros here and many other friendly faces here.Not to mention our Thaigers too!

Jingle bells..ring the bell.. OOPS..

Dinner starts 5 pm..
Old 20-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
13th hr of X'mas, she confessed that she used to be a he.....argh!
Before pickup i already know he or she lol why wait till 13th hour then truth out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1