The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

As morning sun rises up
My heart is down and heavy
I prepare to set foot on way home
My soul will stay behind though

Tell me why my body and heart so divide
That is why men and women fall in love
As there no why we just do and die
Definite i will come back pattaya

========================

A famous song from Teresa Teng

"Goodbye my love , 我的爱人再见"
Old 21-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Allannooi - glad you enjoyed yourself but you really must try other places , not just Bacarra or other agogos!

You have tasted the vanilla ice cream now you have to try the chocolate ice cream .......

Then after that you have to try other deserts too! Sometimes hot ching tng also as nice as cold ching tng!

Old 21-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Okay i will taste other flavor ice cream and Thais and international desserts next trip ... I think there is one girl will creep into my secret chamber of my heart... Bro Soi 6 saw her last night when he was closing his cashier till
Old 21-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Okay i will taste other flavor ice cream and Thais and international desserts next trip ... I think there is one girl will creep into my secret chamber of my heart... Bro Soi 6 saw her last night when he was closing his cashier till
U talking abt his cashier?
Old 21-12-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U talking abt his cashier?
No la bro jimfairy i talking about the puying at my avatar ... I met her by coincident shopping mall doing my shopping and approach her she was working in mall as beautician lol and jio her out she agreed but must wait for to finish work at 9pm we go for drink lounge overlooking pattaya beach at 16th floor hilton .... After finish i send her home happens to drop songteaws at Soi 6 bar outside as she staying in apartment nearby so we pop in to say goodbye to bro Soi 6 lah... After that walking her back to her room the rest is history kekeke... she not post ops ladyboy lol i tested no use ky and also saw her ID card lol is female ... Phew
Old 21-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After that walking her back to her room the rest is history kekeke... she not post ops ladyboy lol i tested no use ky and also saw her ID card lol is female ... Phew
congrats bro...well done...good catch...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2014, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
congrats bro...well done...good catch...
Thanks i often read other bros adventure of such didn't know i will kena such luck lol i tried before they run away or siam me like some horny asshole lol...
Old 21-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
nearby so we pop in to say goodbye to bro Soi 6 lah... After that walking her back to her room the rest is history kekeke... she not post ops ladyboy lol i tested no use ky and also saw her ID card lol is female ... Phew
Wow..Swee Mak Mak... n sorry, my angmo no gd, sometime dun really understand.. 55555...
Old 21-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Wow..Swee Mak Mak... n sorry, my angmo no gd, sometime dun really understand.. 55555...
No problem bro i didn't write well you thought was bro Soi 6 cashier ....
Old 21-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No la bro jimfairy i talking about the puying at my avatar ... I met her by coincident shopping mall doing my shopping and approach her she was working in mall as beautician lol and jio her out she agreed but must wait for to finish work at 9pm we go for drink lounge overlooking pattaya beach at 16th floor hilton .... After finish i send her home happens to drop songteaws at Soi 6 bar outside as she staying in apartment nearby so we pop in to say goodbye to bro Soi 6 lah... After that walking her back to her room the rest is history kekeke... she not post ops ladyboy lol i tested no use ky and also saw her ID card lol is female ... Phew
Congrats it happens now and then coz Pattaya is a tourist town and the thais there also know that there is a seedy side to it! What I am worried about is others see your post and think it will happen to them! It is easier in Pattaya than other places but still takes time and luck.

If go SOi 6 she buay peiseh , most probably been around!

Even a fat bastard like me kena before! But it depends on luck la. Seldom happens when you want it most!
Old 21-12-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold
Re: Christmas at Goodfellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
This is a shout out to all bros of sbf..regardless of nationality..race..gender..

Goodfellas Bar in Soi 6 will be having a Christmas Dinner on 25 Dec itself. Menu consists of :-

Roast Chicken { sorry me not turkey fan }
Potato Salad
Japanese Garlic Rice
Steamed Broccoli
Hot buns
Banana and red bean dessert.

And its all free !

So if you are in town this Christmas Day why spend money elsewhere and with people you dont know. Join fellow bros here and many other friendly faces here.Not to mention our Thaigers too!

Jingle bells..ring the bell.. OOPS..

Dinner starts 5 pm..
Very kind of you to celebrate X'mas for us cheongsters...... I will be in LOS from 24-26th Dec and very tempted to drop by GF to meetup but alas I have 'must attend' events oredi lined up in BKK so I dun tink I can squeeze the time for a detour to Patts on this trip.

Merry X'mas
Old 21-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Congrats it happens now and then coz Pattaya is a tourist town and the thais there also know that there is a seedy side to it! What I am worried about is others see your post and think it will happen to them! It is easier in Pattaya than other places but still takes time and luck.

Even a fat bastard like me kena before! But it depends on luck la. Seldom happens when you want it most!
By the time we reach Soi 6 road is quiet bars closed liao she looks unsure to react bro Soi 6 assured her in thai "i am not thai although i look like thai dun scare, please seat down and order drinks "
Old 21-12-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

She is a Hollywood sideline. We call them weekenders. Many juggle several bfs from wherever and they always on the lookout for the next ATM. In Central Shopping and Mike Shopping Mall have many..floor manager is a friend of mine. She offered to introduce to me and a friend..meet at so por chor..but for me no thanks..I cannot afford high maintenance girls.

Anyway without the thick make up you wont take a second look. I had 3 girls come try work our bar. But within a day or 2 they give up cos they only after big fish. Soi 6 is for budget travellers. who looking for younger girls and just a good fuck.

Come Pattaya to have a good time. I guarantee you will come again.If you come here trying to find 'love' just be prepared to get burned big time. If you think the PRC girls are sharks..the girls here are slow poison. But your ultimate demise will be horrible. Investment manager..engineers..insurance agents..soldiers..accountants..thru 6 years I have seen them all go down that route. Some of them are here in this forum and they know what I say is true but painful to admit.

If I treat a person as a brother I will be ruthless..try to wake him up before he drown. He may curse me for doing it but I do it because I care. More easy to turn my head the other way.

For many others I just smile and whisper ' Good Luck !'

Mongers looking for pussy heaven come to Pattaya..Good girls dont exist in Pattaya. Why the hell you guys think I am single? I jus waiting for the next adventure..heard there a bar w 18/19 yos Chiangmai girls and fresh..its my own secret !
Old 21-12-2014, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I treat a person as a brother I will be ruthless..try to wake him up before he drown. He may curse me for doing it but I do it because I care. More easy to turn my head the other way.

sound so familiar...I did the same thing for bros going after WL in Vietnam...haha...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

But i chasing your bar virgin, you didnt advise me anything?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1