The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 0
HentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of lightHentaiSpartan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhKel View Post
If u have no intention on exposing the stable and girl, might as well don't say anything. Waste of bandwidth.
Sry but I will not mention the stable here. You can always pm me.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 3
whenwereuborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
How many fr here can be taken for real ah? Haha..
1/10 for recent pages.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 6
danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!danzadancer is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nikki from The Pimp
East side 5pm yesterday.

Looks: Discount 10% off and it is Nikki. A fair chinese looking siam bu with a cute dimple on her cheek when she smiles and she smiles a lot lol. Sweet GND looks, hair style not same, she just cut before coming over.

Body: Slim but slight tummy from drinking too much beer according to her lol. Good to bang, stick thin is not my preference.

Boobs: Natural B cups, not for big boobs lover. Slight sag, she say they cannot grow due to too much swimming in her younger days wtf lol.

Pussy: Shaved, wet and tight. No odour.

BBBJ: Started off with a short one after she showered me and then led me by hand to her room where she continued. Her bbbj is very sensual, and do as instructed. Probably devoured my cock and balls for 10 mins.

FJ: Non stop riding, probably new, Nikki has plenty of energy. Her moans arent the loudest but sounds very into it lol. Tried a few positions and frenched her pretty wildly without any resistance or siam here siam there. Her service attitude is really good, out to please.

GFE: Given a nice massage in between rest time and fell asleep. Cuddled as sweet as a teenage gf, can also kiss and french her as and when I wanted.

RTF: Very good service lady, will be back with beers in tow
Old 09-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whenwereuborn View Post
1/10 for recent pages.
Mention hotel or apartments will help in ads, reg or not will help
Old 09-08-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Part 2

The ride was freaking satisfying

Hand twisting, tongue twisting

End of my FR, need to look for new girls

~Below statement copied from Bro SingleAA~

If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!

wowow.. nice sexy sucking!!!! more vidz plsssssssssss!!
Old 09-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried AP from RP or Glory from VIPThai
Old 09-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
davisonetime is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgasm69u View Post
Drew first blood

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=893514

Jinny from Mason.

As always bro Mason did not fail, Jinny is a nice and smiley girl with good personality
Jinny showered me and she took time to wash me all over, and paid attention top my 2IC, making sure its clean, and she also wash my butt crack haha
While I was kissing and auto roaming all over her

Looks
9/10 - Darker than photo, but still not bad looking

Body
8/10 Slim

Boobs
9/10 - Big, natural, and nice nipples, good for boobs lover

Frenching
10/10 - French like there is no tomorrow

BJ
10/10 - Good sucking, she will also suck your balls and lick along the shaft

Comms
8/10 - Decent English, able to communicate

She is easy to talk to, smiling most of the time, no rush

FJ - 9/10 - changed many positions, and loaded her with my army in missionary but with her legs over my shoulders.

RTF
When I re-charged

Saw this photo i bth liao, agree with you bro, her boobs are big nice and soft, french me like no tomorrow, her tongue almost in my throat
Old 09-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1864 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Babyface Soda
OKT easy to arrange, friendly as always
Was intending to destress post work, instead got a full blown nympho
Drained two loads from me in short succession with her hungry mouth and tight pussy.
She's wild and really into it. And her room came with a full glass window front, so go figure.
Have fun bros
Old 09-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Review for cherry of galaxy

Looks 9/10 better in real person

Body 9/10 great body nice curves

Boobs 9/10 big jugs and juicy nips

Pussy 9/10 tight and loves to be painted

French 8.5/10 same kissing high school gal

Bbbj 9/10 slow and sensation feeling

GFE 9/10 very accommodating and loves to cuddle after shots and also massage for me too

Took her this morning 1 shot.. Once open door saw her and was surprised her real person is more prettier.. Shower together and played some naughty stuff..lol

Once on bed.. Started frenching and she went down to give me a good blow while I finger her awhile.. Think she canot tahan anymore and I brought my mouth over to her love hole and did 69.. She blow me deeper n harder when I dive her deep..

Caps on and she rode me well.. Grabbing her boobs and see her horny face.. I love doggy so I turn her over and bang her doggy.. Harder n harder I go.. She become more wet and she will turn her head over to look at me.. Open more of her ass and bonk her deeper.. And see she cumming and turbo up more.. Once I cumming.. I told her I wanna cum on her face and she faster knee down and I shot all my armies on her lovely face.. Great fuck indeed

Happy national day bros.. Hope u guys enjoy your day
Old 09-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -43 / Power: 0
jimmyluck is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanalive View Post

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...8#post21518038

Nanny (Mansion)

She's pretty, funny , very horny and knows her craft well. Shes very eager to please and gave me a wonderful time. She asked me for a fr so here it goes

Looks : 9/10 pretty sharp face
Body : 10/10 big boobs slim body meaty ass
BBBJ : 9/10 will keep sucking till u say stop
FJ: 10/10 loves it and can take a hard pounding

Will rtf her very soon. Good recommendation by bro Mansion
Thanks bro after reading your fr, went to try her, lucky never miss this gem, she is so horny, and she offered me bathroom sex which was a bonus
Old 09-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

A lot of ppl including myself also don’t write FR because we are in the same shoe as you. If we write, no more slot for RTF. But good on you to spend effort to write and we know this is a real FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=892874
P
Name: Chompu from TC

Looks: She looks different from the photos BUT I'd argue that she looks even better in real life. I have no regrets when I saw her.

Location: Very central and convenient, but do note it's a rather small room. Basically there's not much space to do anything other than, well, have a wonderful session on the bed.

OKT: Prompt reply, reliable instructions and very polite.

Body: Again, like her looks, her physique is quite different from the photos. If you like thicc girls (thicc, not plump - the key difference is that she is well endowed in the right places), then she is the perfect one.

Frenching: Non-stop.

Painting: She loves it. She seemed really sensitive too, before I even went down on her, after a prolonged foreplay session of Frenching and teasing, her p***y was very much wet. Do note that she is not clean shaven.

Bbbj: She initiated it multiple times, and it really set the tone for the entire foreplay session. Her technique is also excellent, able to DT and it was plenty sloppy (she also did not constantly take tissue to wipe her mouth after blowing, something that I've experienced recently with other girls)

FJ: This is where chemistry and her thicc-ness plays a key role. The entire foreplay session was basically setting up good momentum and chemistry for the FJ. Not sure how to describe the feeling but when we f**ked, it felt like we were 2 lonely people meeting on an exotic place/holiday and just want to enjoy each other's body. Can tell that she was also very invested in making herself feel good. I stopped her during my 2nd shot whilst she was riding me (because I am slightly noob and was about to explode), she was genuinely disappointed that we stopped so abruptly because she was having a lot of fun. I did rectify this mistake later on by moving onto doggie (which is a MUST because of her amazing thicc-ness and ass). I lost count the amount of times I slapped her ass.

Service: Attentive, sometimes playful, and she didn't need a translator even though her English is not the best. We basically cuddled and laid in bed during the shots. A plus point is that she can do a decent massage.

Overall: I hope she has more customers after you guys ready this FR, but at the same time, I hope she also does not have that much customer so that I can book her again. Life's tough.
Old 09-08-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

(Melon) The Pimp

Took her this morning.
Looks like a cute tan minah.
Caught my attention immediately when I saw her plunging neckline. Those 2 boobs are unmistakenly huge. Played with them later, no hint of silicone in those fun bags.
Melon's bod has the right curves, fleshy bouncy ass. Those boobs still got my full atteniton throughout.
Service:
Can french passionately.
Blowjob is very nice.
Fucked her in many positions, love her in doggy most, her big boobs swinging away and me grabbing her butt cheeks hard.
CIM like a hungry babe, $30 tips, reasonable enough.
RTF: Yes!
Old 09-08-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianlim39 View Post
What a fake FR.

Girl is 168 and freaking airplane body. Im sure my boobs bigger than hers. cant even grab! Cup A-

These type of FR really scam us and wasting our hard earned money. AVOID SMILE FROM CF
Remember kelvin, per 11...
Old 09-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
bigdave90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Rabbit from Rollypolly
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p...9#post21524329

OKT: fast swift straight to the point, fast arrangements

Looks: 9/10 same as photos posted, hot bkk girl

Body: 10/10 fair skin with enhanced D cup boobs on her slim figure, very good figure

BBBJ: 9/10 will play and suck on it like her toy, lots of saliva and her technique is very good with good rotation and good suction, balls and groin licking

FJ/AJ: 10/10 her ass is a sight to behold and interchanging between her ass and pussy in doggy position , best feeling in the world. Pound her in different postions before cumming on her face

Overall: 9/10 ive uncovered a gem for all SBF bros
Old 09-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
Part 2

The ride was freaking satisfying

Hand twisting, tongue twisting

End of my FR, need to look for new girls

~Below statement copied from Bro SingleAA~

If you decide to make a booking based off my FR, do mention my name so I may hopefully get to do more in the future.

If any of you have a recommendation for a model* from any stable, just send me a message and I'll try to look into it!
Thanks for sharing, this girl really steady to let you take photo and video.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1