The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 03-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Nice going Bro ribz! I really cannot contain myself from having a blast with your FR!

Keep them coming Bro!

FYI, even CAT50 WL don't want suck or lick their nipples. Some ok but most buyao also.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribz View Post
I am back to FR Petain.....

Tot payday give myself a national day treat ask a bro for a gem. Kkn Scarli call me lumber collector n zap lim pei.....

Anyway being my hard earn money to Petain msian. Sibei hot I mean the weather n the FL2 ass that I forgot to take down the Hse n rm lumber. It's in the right hand side if coming from the big drain side. It's somewhere middle row n towards the end of room on left side.

This time I try $40 instead of my previous $30. She attracted me by her boobs and the way she bun up her hair machaim spore gal. I mean stewardess those Lau chiao MLIF in purple uniform. Went in her room and talk a bit eat already or not etc. Then we strip. Wah her figure like those botanic garden big tree. Round round tree trunk. Her boobs droop down nearly in line w her belly button. Aiya see myself in mirror also skinny w beer belly. Maybe she see also sian.

Anyway, she ask me over to the small sink and do the horse stance.....Then pass some paper towel for me wipe myself. Then before she say I auto pilot lie down on bed. She kiss Abit here n there and move south. Ho say Liao kum kuku time. Aiya den she cap me! Nbcb Boh Bbbj kan tow. Then she moved her head ip n down vigorously like heavy metal concert. Aft 1min she say cannot blow further cause she know I comin. WTF w cap hw to cum? Anyway she auto also lie down on bed and squeeze me out.

Haiz time for lim pei to cho Kang. Pump her missionary. Then go and suck her nipples and she say buyao! Wah Lau dejavu ah!.....Must call $50 den can suck nipple isit! I sian since can't suck nipple then burry my face in her boobs. Again buyao! Say my moustach pricky. Kuku bird like dis also can't! So change doggy but she don't wan say prefer missionary!

At that time I really hope to be like ah tay come in 1minute. After cum she just stand up go n wash with me gong gong. Tulan take tissue wipe and go. Leg a bit wobbly probably due to sham ma pu when she wash mr initially. This gal really Fuc 2times; Fuc her and when come out her room Fuc again verbally in my heart. Sorry talk so much in dia FR...
Old 03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ribz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad u like it. I never follow format of report just say as it is. Wana try those gem in FL2 which gt cim bbbj and suck nipple like no tomr. but like they only share among themselve. Petain always those Sibei good ang pai busy w ppl outside. Wana join the q also paisay stand there look at floor. Maybe next time hard core try $20 GLIF. Got 1 sebei Kay gian saw her twice wear swimming costume. Maybe weather hot. U got try before? Seems like she in cold palace everytime free.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Yes Bro ribz I enjoy your English-Hokkien combo FR. Agree, no need follow format, up to you on how you present your FR, and that will set you apart, what makes you unique! Well done!

Why pai seh join queue? Me? I also queue. People look at me, I look back also, but not in a hostile way of course, we friendly. Some even strike conversation, asking me if WL is good. Well, I tell him, I am in queue right? Ha-ha!

WL in swimming costume, no, I never try. Cannot remember seeing one. Which house, let me know? He-he.

Cheers.

Quote:
Glad u like it. I never follow format of report just say as it is. Wana try those gem in FL2 which gt cim bbbj and suck nipple like no tomr. but like they only share among themselve. Petain always those Sibei good ang pai busy w ppl outside. Wana join the q also paisay stand there look at floor. Maybe next time hard core try $20 GLIF. Got 1 sebei Kay gian saw her twice wear swimming costume. Maybe weather hot. U got try before? Seems like she in cold palace everytime free.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

This is what I call good contributions!!!

Help a Bro, give advice and then give lobang who to bonk with hard eraned money.

Well done Bro aNewBie!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNewBie View Post
Bro ah Tay

Hmmm... Save 3 trips of $10/- to make up a trip of S$30/-. Worth it. Try this girl at H14R5. Not bad. Currently on leave. Should be back after 11 Aug 11. Don't forget to post your FR

For your consideration
Old 03-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ribz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah tay,I also salaryman got mouth to feed that's y max 1month once. At times life is hard so Wana reward myself w those china budget ones but as u can tell from my FR Boh kan tow.

Maybe I Duno how to sweet talk them so till now my bonk always ma-ma-tei. This month hungry ghost Duno if the ang pai more free ESP the $30 I read always long q. Rem give ur FR after try.

I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there
Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Thank you Sir! I'll take that as a compliment!

Not only got balls but must work hard to get money to spend! Going PT not cheap!

Salute you Bro ribz!

Cheers.

Quote:
.....I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there
Old 04-08-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
nippon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U r welcome! Of Christie u r correct until a certain degree, she do have mood swings. I have 1experience with her last yr, wrote b4 she suddenly told me, while i was lying on bed waiting for her.

"Talk so much for what?" I was shocked, never i spoken a word, probably she had unpleasant session with the last customer.

I would like to advice every PT chiongsters, members and non of the website. Many members were right, never share FRs information of this website with WLs. That i would like to include FLs too.

Why out of no where i said so? I will explain in mine next thread.
Just heard from WL in house 12 that Christine (H12R2) may likely not come back, don't know what happened, but hope alll is fine with her.......hope she will find happiness

nippon
Old 04-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Anyone got updates on Janet from H12??? Difficult to get her nowadays... Thanks.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 14
aNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ah tay,I also salaryman got mouth to feed that's y max 1month once. At times life is hard so Wana reward myself w those china budget ones but as u can tell from my FR Boh kan tow.

Maybe I Duno how to sweet talk them so till now my bonk always ma-ma-tei. This month hungry ghost Duno if the ang pai more free ESP the $30 I read always long q. Rem give ur FR after try.

I think those visit Petain got balls! Not easy for ppl walk there n kio kuay especially got condo n bloody shopping centre there
Bro

Beside H15R5 Poh Yi, you may like to try Aida H22R8 and Anna H10R13.
They are good for Cat30.

Regards
Old 04-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 14
aNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring SamsteraNewBie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A bro rewards me without leaving his nick. Greeting you bro and thank you bro
Old 04-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster

I ask the auntie in H10 this evening, she say maybe Judy is not feeling well. May start work by next week. So we see how lah.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackyap View Post
Hse 10 rm 11 hasn't been working for quite long. Any
One has updates on her?
Old 04-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro ribz, that one if i'm not wrong is a post ops lady boy leh. house 9 right.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 19
i love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find betteri love tits is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ok here is a FR for a session for last tue.

when to PT for a quick session around 6pm. first went to H22, both ang pais not available. no choice so went for plan B. immediately proceed to H7 and the situation is the same. the girls i targeting all not available.

plan C - tried my luck and went to see whether Da S is available or not. Turn out many people queuing so felt disappointed.

Eventually went to H2 to try my luck for a RTF with TingTing. turn out she is available and quickly went into the room. she provide the SOP which i enjoyed previously and managed to have a half hour session.

I will not mention the services she provide lest some AV fella here start to find trouble with her. The best will be to try it for yourself.
Old 05-08-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 16
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Any bros here can confirm with me wether MJ is working on the 6th of August? i understand that she will be back on that day but just want to confirm if she is working on that day, i dont want to be there and go home dissapointed. been a long time since she worked. any bros here got "ke kao" information mind replying me, thanks alot !!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

Sorry, but nobody can confirm if a WL will be working on a particular day, let alone MJ H12R06.

One time I sms her that I coming, ask if she working, wah, very fast reply me, "Yes!". Then later in the afternoon, she sms me, say sorry she not coming to work at all. Lucky I just nearby PT and I still in the office!

But even then I still go because of my need to 'release', so go plan B.

So, my advice to you is, go to PT on the 6th with plan B in mind. You don't go there with only one target in mind, that is a no-no, then go back disappointed. Whose fault? Yours of course.

Hope this helps. Happy weekend to all Bros!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any bros here can confirm with me wether MJ is working on the 6th of August? i understand that she will be back on that day but just want to confirm if she is working on that day, i dont want to be there and go home dissapointed.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1