The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 29-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
I ventured once into the ladyboy scene in lor 16 a while back. Always had the fetish but never had the guts. I picked up a local Chinese LB from near the end of lor 16 near the white apartments they bring you in. I don't recall her name but I know it starts with 'A'. A skinny little tramp she was though her looks not too bad. Quote 50 but room got extra charge which she didn't tell me about. I'm not a stingy miser, just prefer people to be upfront about it.

Go in already she rub me here and there then saw my full blow erection she make excuses say mine too big la cannot whack backdoor la her ass got kena tear by big cock before got scar la and all that bs and only offered BJ. Nb I not dua ki like negro lor. If compared to Asian above average, compared to ang moh average that type of size. Then her BJ also CMI, teeth everywhere. End up I use my own hand whack which felt better. Full of BS and lies that one. Left feeling pissed off and with a tinge of phobia thereafter.

Bros please advise for the Thai LBs the damage and hidden costs like room or cap please. I saw 1 bro mentioned $28? If you know overnight pricing also tell me. I wanna try to repair the bridge that cunt burned down. Only 1 life, no time for regrets or what ifs!
No need to be disappointed. All is luck. All LBs are there to make a living. Be it locals, Thai, Indians, Chineses, Cambodians, etc..,, If you are lucky, you will find a Jewel among them. Alot will promise you the whole World before you go into the room and pay them. After payment, another new contract will come out. Just take it as an experience. Even those from Craigslist that cost more then $100 are the same. Luck.. Lor 16 lots of Thai LBs, hanging near Geylang Road side and Guillemard side as well. If not, proceed to Lor 24 around mid night. Plenty of Thais LBs, Vietnam gals, Cambodian LBs if not Raid on that day. Happy bonking...
Old 29-11-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=ChiongBalai;10105938]I ventured once into the ladyboy scene in lor 16 a while back. Always had the fetish but never had the guts. I picked up a local Chinese LB from near the end of lor 16 near the white apartments they bring you in. I don't recall her name but I know it starts with 'A'. A skinny little tramp she was though her looks not too bad. Quote 50 but room got extra charge which she didn't tell me about. I'm not a stingy miser, just prefer people to be upfront about it.
=========
many thai lb at 2 end of of 16
about 20 at geylang side & 7 at gillemart side. although only 7, at least 5 are class & pretty lb.
only $30 + $12, my indian professional friend up 1 skinny sexy lb (look like Ann Cock). he tell me lb got big cock, can shoot water somemore. service tok kong
Old 30-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so L16 or L24 have ladyboys?

what time they come out? and what time they go off?

i going to book hotel 81 overnight and spend the entire night time fucking
Old 30-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
======
so u suck cock all the way from rowell to geylang?
u are indeed spore no.1 cock sucker
Old 02-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 13
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

L16 from approximately 9pm to 5am. Don't know about L24, but assume it's about the same.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Tej1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Geylang thread LB info

i went to geylang long time back and i am going to share my experince to u guys
i went for geylang to find a sexy one i tried looking at lor 16 at 11.00 but could nt find one so went for have some beer and came back for see again at 11.45 so i fond one tall one b cup boobs so i asked her how much she quoted 40 and 12 dollars for room i said ok and we went to room near by which i clean room with glassed bathroom she told me take shower and went to take shower she was undressig her self so i was peeking at her nice body firm boobs baby size panties so i came back and she told to laydown statred sucking my cock without condomafter few min she asked to fuck in missonary position so started fucking her dick is so small i tried playing with it while i was fucking her asked to change postion doggy and later reverse cowgirl also i am too horny to cum i hold she i was trying hard to get me cum so i told to suck my dick without condom she started and to cum her mouth she sucked good and asked wheather i can fuck her without condom first she said no later agreed to so i fucked her in doggy its so hot and tight i fucked her hard and cumed on her back he both went to bathroom together hugged under the shower i played with her boobs for little while and after dressed up she kissed me and said goodbye
Old 02-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
L16 from approximately 9pm to 5am. Don't know about L24, but assume it's about the same.
best you go lor 24 jade hotel cheap
Old 02-12-2013, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:

Lor 24 better variety the best time to go 10 to 11 or 1 to 3 that's the best TIME u can pick the choices. mamasan can negotiate the price..
Few months back I book overnight a thai ladyboy I paid 150 only.
Plus hotel I paid 80 bucks check in at 12 night check out afternoon at 12..
Old 03-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

the hotel 80bucks not count ex meh. i see hotel 81 online booking is like around $50 also overnight what.

go weekday or weekends better?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
the hotel 80bucks not count ex meh. i see hotel 81 online booking is like around $50 also overnight what.

go weekday or weekends better?
Weekdays, weekends, same number of girls. Weekends more customers so weekdays more choice for you.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

ask those geylang Lao Jiaos a tough question. is geylang l16+l24 better or rowell road house 79 better?

how you all feel about both. i dont mean to compare both because i feel one can always go to both and fuck all night long. no need to die die choose 1. but just want to know the opinion overall
Old 03-12-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
ask those geylang Lao Jiaos a tough question. is geylang l16+l24 better or rowell road house 79 better?

how you all feel about both. i dont mean to compare both because i feel one can always go to both and fuck all night long. no need to die die choose 1. but just want to know the opinion overall
I've only been to rowell house 79 once and have never returned because the rooms are so filthy. I've taken many girls at the Geylang L16 alley (Thai Alley). I have found several gems there. Sometimes the service is good, sometimes not. But to me it is the best value for LBs in Singapore.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17968 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

My view

Room Quality
1) Lorong 16
2) Lorong 24
3) Rowell - worst

LB Quality
I have had gems in all 3 but also had terrible service from all 3 places, so really depends on luck or references.

WJ
Old 15-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ShadowSpider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happen to all the local LB on lorong 16? Seems really quiet tonight...
Old 18-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

do local and thai lb hang around together at both lor 16 & 18?

but i guess lor 24 is solely for thai lb, right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1