The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
found a spa with Thai massage available, decided to try it..got a ml (myanmar) to massage me...got a floor bed for thai massage
FR:
Name: Cxxxy
Race: Myanmar
Looks : GND
boobs: B+
Massage: 7/10
extra: basic
She is shy when it come to hj, didn't look at the cock when jerking it...I pinched her pussy, she didn't even notice as she was looking above...
RTM: maybe
Entrance: 58 + 50
Pls sic contact
Old 19-07-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 7
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Hi bro, can share contacts and damages for this lady as I never tried the experience at 和利正宗古法捉龙根 due to their high price for budget spending. I am not able to send you a pm due to your inbox full. Thanks
Old 19-07-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate some bro can share good thai Massage ( with or without GQ).

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fireitnowagain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw near kallang got 5 place , already tried J*** near traffic light , anyone got try the other 4? Any reccomendation?
Old Today, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

My ex-Thai ML has moved to new outlet located in 2 Havelock Road, one of the Thai Spa there. Last time had quite a wild time with her at budget rate at previous workplace. Never been to the spa here before. Anyone has experience at this place? TIA.
Old Today, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireitnowagain View Post
Saw near kallang got 5 place , already tried J*** near traffic light , anyone got try the other 4? Any reccomendation?
This stretch, probably the only ML name you need to know is J*** from the first shop. Her service and rate probably is the best amongst all. The rest you just go in, see if got nice ML if not just say another time.
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
My ex-Thai ML has moved to new outlet located in 2 Havelock Road, one of the Thai Spa there. Last time had quite a wild time with her at budget rate at previous workplace. Never been to the spa here before. Anyone has experience at this place? TIA.
This spa starts with 'N'? Think starting rate for an hour is $60. Also it is quite visible to surrounding shops or makan places. That stopped me from going in. Not sure the quality as cannot see the MLs from the shop glass door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1