The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpower View Post
Thanks alot..Will check it out tml...Prefer to avoid the weekend crowd.. Btw, are the damages still the same or have they increased it..Whats the current damage now..?
RM65.... but service level very down...... the WLs would rather not work there if given a choice but bopian unless they clear their debts...... customers now are mostly foreign workers..... some of the WLs complain they service more banglas / indians than chinese
Old 23-02-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
RM65.... but service level very down...... the WLs would rather not work there if given a choice but bopian unless they clear their debts...... customers now are mostly foreign workers..... some of the WLs complain they service more banglas / indians than chinese
Thanks bro for the info given..

Went down over the weekend to check it out.. And yes, man there are hell lot of foreign workers there scanning. It was a busy place most doors were closed, those that were open couldnt make it.. So decide to give it a miss and maybe try again during the weekdays, when the crowd is low..
Old 02-07-2009, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Any updates???
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, save the money and go to HC la, environment is clean, got hot tub and nice food...

Last time also came Ocean, but the filth and some HIV scares later, decided to give it a miss....Also too close to causeway, sometimes kena seen no good
Old 06-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Hi guys, was there on saturday...Level 2 and 3, chinese WL not bad...early to mid 30s,slim. Just turn right out from the lift. I don't bother to remember room number..just remember face only.Cheers
Old 06-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Thanks for the updates.. Will visit the place soon...
Old 06-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
IntelDuoCore is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I today went to Ocean Hotel found one gem with the sticker "Save The males" at the door. Very CFM looks, sabah girl, but heard that GFE is "0", better save bullets and more money for a more satisfying bonk at spas or other PRC FL lol.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntelDuoCore View Post
I today went to Ocean Hotel found one gem with the sticker "Save The males" at the door. Very CFM looks, sabah girl, but heard that GFE is "0", better save bullets and more money for a more satisfying bonk at spas or other PRC FL lol.
100% CFM look....She was reading the newspaper when she glanced at me with that "LOOK". Quite buay tahan...Around late20s to early 30s...may try next time..As for GFE from the ladies there..quite hard to find unless you regular..
Old 02-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Tried the sarawak girl from the Save the Shemales Room on 3rd floor 3 days ago. Not bad but everything lasted for 10 mins. SHe seems to be rushing. Nowadays, ocean no good stock... Not worth the while going through the traffic jam to fuck there...
Old 28-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
asromafc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegis View Post
100% CFM look....She was reading the newspaper when she glanced at me with that "LOOK". Quite buay tahan...Around late20s to early 30s...may try next time..As for GFE from the ladies there..quite hard to find unless you regular..
????????????
Old 10-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
blackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Tried the sarawak girl from the Save the Shemales Room on 3rd floor 3 days ago. Not bad but everything lasted for 10 mins. SHe seems to be rushing. Nowadays, ocean no good stock... Not worth the while going through the traffic jam to fuck there...
Been there last Saturday, not much girls there tried one cute looking innocent indian girl.. Service was so so and she told me only 20mins guess its sop. One thing i find the towel was really damn small, how to shower there when you cant clean yourself with just that small towel.. Haih.. Most rooms where closed i guess with customer, tried looking for sarawak girl but couldnt get.. Haih
Old 17-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
rawsexlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs up Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

was there today & found a MILF that with a CFM face,walk up third floor $ turn left ,turn left again & she on the right hand room.here the FR

Name :May
look:4/10
bbbj:9/10
AR:9/10
CIM:yes
can do raw with her,I done it with her cos can't panjut my warriors in time compliment her that her pussy still so tight at her age.continued another session with her cos to bonk her tight pussy (in raw) damn shiok.
RTF:YES YES YES
Total damage :RM 130. RM:65 per session .
Old 17-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
extremely_guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any other ocean gals provide CIM ma??
thanks in advance~
Old 20-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all brother..

there r 5 indian gals working at ocean.. not bad.. 2 sarawakian gal. and 2 chinese look pretty.

room42 sarawak gal. jenifer. a bit like chinese service 7/10
room80 chinese. pretty face. service nvr try
room34 chinese early 30 .
others.. depend ur taste.
Old 20-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brother know abt hotel tropica.. the 7139 service?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1