The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: KTV in KL

Haha... the curious KTV gang
1. TCK
2. KLK
3. JTang
4. Bruce ??? (ur sifu not goin no chance to tarma with him worr kekeke)
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Bruce.J deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
1. TCK
2. KLK
3. JTang
hahaha... mh i dowan to tarma with him wor... kekeke
u going to tarma with my sifu in ZH mar...not me wor
sifu not around better still... hahaha
Old 03-08-2006, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcuore
wow.. u mean larry is also there now?
Confirmed that both YT and Larry left the BP group and joined President and its not the same mgt with the Dato group. I know why they left but not able to say it publicly...
Old 09-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ullalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
1. TCK
2. KLK
3. JTang
Hi TCK long time no see hope you remember me. Haven't been going to KTVs for a long time had to fly from here to Jakarta quite often for work and stuff
Anyway since now i have more free time now mind if i join the curious KTV gang as well?

1. TCK
2. KLK
3. JTang
5. Ullalla

By the way, I passed by China Town in Damansara Uptown 2 days ago and it seems that the KTV changed hands already? Name changed also. Was going to try it but then one person no fun. No kaki ler
Old 09-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Hmmm... we got a crowd... but with the wind blowing so strongly, best to wait until after Merdeka to do the outing...

Old 09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullalla
Hi TCK long time no see hope you remember me. Haven't been
By the way, I passed by China Town in Damansara Uptown 2 days ago and it seems that the KTV changed hands already? Name changed also. Was going to try it but then one person no fun. No kaki ler
Long time since the last meeting ya. Atlantis also closed liao...

get in touch one of this day and we go la. still have my hf no?
Old 09-08-2006, 06:26 PM
Samster

ha ha, just said Atlantis closed, just confirmed that they reopened liao man.
They were closed for more then 6 months man. I guess was due to the Nor Omar case la.
Was told its the same modus operandi.....hmmmm, see how long they could last before MIB take action again ya...
Old 09-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
ha ha, just said Atlantis closed, just confirmed that they reopened liao man.
They were closed for more then 6 months man. I guess was due to the Nor Omar case la.
Was told its the same modus operandi.....hmmmm, see how long they could last before MIB take action again ya...
Wow... nice to hear that Atlantis is back up... U go first and see if MIB raid or not can arr... kekeke.. (sorry just kidding) ... but really wonder if the packages and damage is still the same as before...

Old 09-08-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
I_Love_Belle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope i can join u bro for cheonging when i am there. Plannning to go there for a vaction soon... hope u senior bro dont mind to take me in..
Old 10-08-2006, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Romulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, I was in President Club yesterday with some friends (which by the way was quite happening... I think full house) and met with one of the guys from atlantis... it is not opened yet but they are renovating the carpet inside...so must be opening soon... They opened a new place somewhere near the Federal Highway called Avenue 5 or something like that yesterday... haven't chk out yet but will do so soon. Guys if you in to KTV scene you gotta chk out Pres Club in Damansara Jaya...got a lot of cun cun ger therelah...
Old 11-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brother, where is this place President KTV in damansara? how to get there? i always couldnt find a nice KTV in KL
Old 11-08-2006, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

punt,

It's at Damansara Jaya, next to the Atria shopping complex.

How come you always can't find nice KTV in KL? Which places have you been to?
Old 11-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
punt,

It's at Damansara Jaya, next to the Atria shopping complex.

How come you always can't find nice KTV in KL? Which places have you been to?
Yeah... agree with dathinman... Punt... what is your preference (NL/PRC/CKT) and budget... are you Singaporean or KL? this will help us to narrow down some choices for you...

Old 11-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Belle
Hope i can join u bro for cheonging when i am there. Plannning to go there for a vaction soon... hope u senior bro dont mind to take me in..
No worries... pm me ur contact... if we go... will SMS u...

Old 11-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ullalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Long time since the last meeting ya. Atlantis also closed liao...

get in touch one of this day and we go la. still have my hf no?
Definitely got your number still... most important number in my phone... cannot lose one

Anyway, am thinking of going to President's Club. Anyone know how much is the damage? Will contact you for a drink soon TCK.

Haven't been around for a long time. Sad to hear that Atlantis is closed. Seems that a few new places are opened. Well... got to have "KTV Class" again from TCK soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1