The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Thanks for telling me this also....now I also understand more why no ktv mms want to sit or go out with me as I am no Singaporean nor Malaysian......

Maybe I will have better luck with hotel cleaning aunties.......
You are so wrong bro FGG. On the contrary, they love you more cos you have the great attributes that they want in a Singaporean or Malaysian and on top of that... USD..
Old 12-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Because if want to help then help, if no want to help then dont help, why must exchange contacts or points leh?

This my 2 cents opinion lah, others might beg to differ.
Of course la...u 800 ppl only 12.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Because if want to help then help, if no want to help then dont help, why must exchange contacts or points leh?

This my 2 cents opinion lah, others might beg to differ.
I agree 100% with you.....I upz ppl because I really think they deserve it and not becoz of getting points back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
You are so wrong bro FGG. On the contrary, they love you more cos you have the great attributes that they want in a Singaporean or Malaysian and on top of that... USD..
Thanks for the kind words bro but USD unlike ur S$ going south long time liao..
Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart View Post
Apologies for been lazy...

Been to CP many times but running out of ideas.
Going to CP this Fri to Sun.

Staying at Miraton.
Booked HuiHua KTV on Fri night via my contacts.
Want to book Mayflower KTV on Sat night but no contacts. So will take taxi there on Fri afternoon to look for mamasan to book for Sat night. If bro hv mamasan contact to gv pls assist.
Hi bro, just pm you my contact for Mayflower.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 18
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have to break 3 of these to have barely enough for my coming trip.....
taikor ... i have to rob this bank to have enough to go HK & CP ..

Quote:
I no need your contacts and direction, so can I deduct your points~?
izzzit ??? liddat i better get battle ready now .....
ah boi .. u give the fire command .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by wan25w View Post
PZL boss really know how to suck $$, still need to add 1 session to use the voucher for VIP room..
oh .. u ain't see nothing yet ...
wait till u hear abt wat OY and YH KTV room charges inflation then u'll said PZL additional charges r peanuts ...
Quote:
Thanks for telling me this also....now I also understand more why no ktv mms want to sit or go out with me as I am no Singaporean nor Malaysian......
Maybe I will have better luck with hotel cleaning aunties.......
taikor ... u r not sillyporean or malarsian ... but u r chinese with USD$$$$$$ ...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Oic... FGG.. What he means is that u're just a bigger and richer carrot than Singaporeans or Malaysian loh...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Staying at Miraton.
Want to book Mayflower KTV on Sat night but no contacts. So will take taxi there on Fri afternoon to look for mamasan to book for Sat night. If bro hv mamasan contact to gv pls assist.

Day time going Sauna, but dunno which one to go liao.
Frequented Chaperone Recreation Center, OuYa, HuiMei, Miraton and HuiHua.
Other than these, did i missed any that's better?

Guys u can ask me for contacts n direction to these places but pls exchange contacts or up my points at least, but mostly don't after i replied them with numbers, maps etc.

Let me suggest some places if you are not looking for hardcore all the way.
1) Can go Guanyin Hill early in the morning for "hiking" - suggest you take their transport before walking up a steep staircase to pray.
2) relax at Xing Ba Ke - Starbucks, across the road from Miraton.
3) Watch movie at their only theatre i guess - name forgot, but not difficult to find.
4) Go Tie Lu Gong Yuan - Railway Park - Watch street performance, a park with fun fair, can play pirate ship, mini roller coaster.
5) Further away is HuMen for shopping - very far. Don't go unless sibei bored.
6) Clubbing / Chill out - Forget street but will remember again after this weekend

How i get to know all these is I get to know a normal girl at CP. This weekend also meeting her, but she start work at 4.30pm at a Sushi Shop. So can OTOT after that. But my bros need new places to keep them occupied.

I have ktv girl-friends whom also do fl as they dun wana go KTV to wait for ppl to choose them. - not recommended for newbies as they mayb too smart for u.

Anyway, i just need a few sauna names for this weekend to let my bros b happy only. Pls assist, n i will provide more info for all as i know PMing also no point, people just run off with e info without even saying thank u. but things like map for newbies still need emailing
Rad thru all ur posting.. Lucky u got post something useful and lend some help to others.. If not I would have join in the fun.. Haha..

Even when I dun like the way u wants points.. But there's nothing wrong with it.. Diff ppl diff view that's all.

Should up u for sharing.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4pleasure View Post
My 2nd time doing an FR...

Decided to a have mini BD celebration (6D5N) this year and took a Thursday morning flight up with IcemanLow and my 2 other cheonging buddies.

I had the honor of having PacificBoy, IcemanLow and my 5 other buddies to party with me from 5th till 10th, Bro XX joined us on my last two nights.

A fantastic trip and thanks again to all the brothers whom i have the chance to party together. Looking forward to catch up with you guys soon.

Thanks for the fun and the FR. UPZ your point but i only got a miserable 1 point nia. hehe
Old 12-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
If you can come is my honour ....
Shifu really sorry. cant make it for this trip, Adidas bank refuse to lent me anymore credit already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
When he spend less than 50k rmb per night he feels that he's a small spender mah..
Taikor, u like that suan me good meh? 50k rmb can use for 1 year leh, an average beijing resident spend about 50k rmb a year..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Bro, if you tell me that you got a BROKEn heart, then I will believe lol.. Anyway, when I was referring to rich, I am not talking about cash (this one still need me to say meh).. I am talking about your sperm, with you being so rich in sperm, all the horny girls want to suck you dry lol.. this one not I say one hor.. it's one of the MMs say one
Which MM? please let me know, i wanna let her suck

Quote:
Quote:
Oic... FGG.. What he means is that u're just a bigger and richer carrot than Singaporeans or Malaysian loh...
WAHAAHAHAAH, hoho u like that suan FGG, u dieeee.....

OK GTG, flying out already, Byeee.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha...Ahh Boi...why you so mean today...

Maybe I will have better luck with hotel cleaning aunties......
You sure no mm following you back ???

Every time see so many mm go back with you , cant even share your transport back cos is full ........................

Quote:

This my 2 cents opinion lah, others might beg to differ
Point should give will be given ..... no need ask mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
taikor ... i have to rob this bank to have enough to go HK & CP .

I know I know what you mean by ' rob' , cos bank will be empty once you do your monthly expense withdrawl for this month......... But you photo shot are more to the right ,saw your driver are walking in from the extreme left entrance of this photo......

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
Shifu really sorry. cant make it for this trip, Adidas bank refuse to lent me anymore credit already.

Taikor, u like that suan me good meh? 50k rmb can use for 1 year leh, an average beijing resident spend about 50k rmb a year..
You no need borrow la ......are you sure they not willing to ? You and adidas close your account with them ...... they will face another crisis ...
Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Staying at Miraton.

Day time going Sauna, but dunno which one to go liao.
Frequented Chaperone Recreation Center, OuYa, HuiMei, Miraton and HuiHua.
Other than these, did i missed any that's better?

Guys u can ask me for contacts n direction to these places but pls exchange contacts or up my points at least, but mostly don't after i replied them with numbers, maps etc.

1) Can go Guanyin Hill early in the morning for "hiking" - suggest you take their transport before walking up a steep staircase to pray.
3) Watch movie at their only theatre i guess - name forgot, but not difficult to find.
4) Go Tie Lu Gong Yuan - Railway Park - Watch street performance, a park with fun fair, can play pirate ship, mini roller coaster.
6) Clubbing / Chill out - Forget street but will remember again after this weekend

How i get to know all these is I get to know a normal girl at CP. This weekend also meeting her, but she start work at 4.30pm at a Sushi Shop. So can OTOT after that. But my bros need new places to keep them occupied.

I have ktv girl-friends whom also do fl as they dun wana go KTV to wait for ppl to choose them. - not recommended for newbies as they mayb too smart for u.

Anyway, i just need a few sauna names for this weekend to let my bros b happy only. Pls assist, n i will provide more info for all as i know PMing also no point, people just run off with e info without even saying thank u. but things like map for newbies still need emailing

Can share some of your ctc with me , very new to CP so no ctc in exchange .....

Also your sushi gal ctc as i will try to help you take care of her when you leave CP.

If ctc useful and good , i will up your point when i return or not........
Old 12-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
taikor ... i have to rob this bank to have enough to go HK & CP ..
Wow...lucky you get out safely....otherwise I have to break 3 more piggy banks to bail you out.....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
ShifuWAHAAHAHAAH, hoho u like that suan FGG, u dieeee.....
No lah...ah phui half right lah.....I am indeed a bigger but NOT richer carrot lah....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
You sure no mm following you back ???

Every time see so many mm go back with you , cant even share your transport back cos is full ........................
Hahaha...right...last trip we did have mms sitting on bros laps on our way back to hotels quite a few nites........
Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 22
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Added more comments in red below

Quote:
A
The old one is a few streets up from TianHong, near KFC.
There's a new cinema at the new shopping centre just opposite Hua Ren. But need to buy package.

Ke Ke... must try the Haunted House, good for a few laughts and "groping" your MM in the dark
Should be all on Tian Er Hu street

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 22
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
I no need your contacts and direction, so can I deduct your points~?
Pls I need all your VAST VAST library of contacts and directions ah.....

Seriously... cus run out of places to bring sand to.... cannot be staying in the room and fuck all day

I up your points okie

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Pls I need all your VAST VAST library of contacts and directions ah.....

Seriously... cus run out of places to bring sand to.... cannot be staying in the room and fuck all day

I up your points okie
Fr FR FR.... quick update pls....

always enjoyed your FR.... I was trying to locate the entrance to the Revolving Restaurant, but things changes so much there, I can't find and got lost....

In the end, settle for Jap Food and Sake... hahaha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread