The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2011, 07:07 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10845 / Power: 66
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Quarter Moon Healthcare

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Bro ShittyAss, I saw in earlier posts in tis thread about Si Si n tat she is Stella. Not sure if u have the same understanding too?
Not too sure bro... Maybe they creating one more massuer In this joint...
But one thing for sure is I saw si si before... And she dun massage... I tried all the girls before and went for my free massage a few times already...

Unless I get to try si si... If not sian of this joint already... Figures and looks all cui... massage compensate for it... But I can get it Elsewhere with looks and figure too...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sadbilled is Cool - loads of Potential

Already said heard from horse mouth Si SI = Stella. She just want to have an option to make money using stella and option to be high class via Si Si
Old 22-10-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
horav28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down during noon, forgot the name of who is good, so anyhow asked for tina.

Room was dark, but the background music was too loud to be comfy..

she around 165, looks early 40s, big eyes, speak mandarin but dun look chinese..

massage was below average, not much strength, den used her fingernails to tickle balls, but wasn't turned on at all

then she asked me to turn over, used her nails to tickle body again n ask if i want HJ, i said $20, she refused, i wasn't turned on and massage was bad.

i started to get limped but she continued to tickle balls, trying to make me change my mind, kept saying everywhere charging $50, i refused to budge, even pushing her hand away from tickling me,den she lowered to $40, i then said $25.

She black faced, and after awhile, said ok, but dun let me touch her, she put on more oil and rush the hj, i pulled down her top to reveal her boobs, she lan lan and increased the hj speed.

After tat, i went to bath, n saw a fair thin girl with long hair, but dunno her name

Will not RTF unless can know of a younger girl with more professionalism
Old 26-10-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ktanegashima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit Si Si a lot bcos office nearby but haven't been there for more than 1 yr after office moved. i must say first time i saw her already attracted by her (look 8.5-9/10 but aged slightly over the years). Her massage is very good, and JG is superb - never rush - and always managed to make me explode full load. but she is also enigmatic. some days so allow autoroam everywhere but other days cannot. i remember one night i went late after work around 9pm and she had some alcohol. that night was the most memorable .....after massage, i managed to strip her down to birthday suit and she even climb on top of me and action ... and whispered into my ears she was drunk and horny. lots of frenching, catbath and HJ and almost enter then she pulled back (damned!!!) even drunk still can tahan. lan lan allow her to finish HJ but i must say that was the best massage ever
Old 28-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sadbilled is Cool - loads of Potential

Can you confirmed Si Si is clean shaven and she is also stella... I miss her tits.
Old 28-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ses_ben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro location pls
Old 29-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
AuntyLosy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just visited this joint earlier tonight. Once I entered the place, there is a glass doored partition on the right hand side. i looked through the glass door and saw 4 PRC girls sitting there. One of them came out to greet me but not a looker. I look through the glass door again and saw a 30ish MILF with a deep V black one piece skirt. i told the girl who greeted me that girl in black. she said ok. that girl then gave me a smile and came out to greet me. she then brought me to a quiet room at the other end of the joint. after i changed into my birthday suite, she came in and brought a cup of warm tea for me. Very nice attitude. I looked at her again, she is quite pretty. she is tall, about 168, large bone type, but really good body. we started with the message. solid type. I enjoyed it. very thorough as well. after 40 min of good message, she gave me a sensual HDLY. really siok. Then she told me to flip over and raised the bed to half tilted post and start with the JG. I roam ed under her black skirt. Wow, G string and a firm bu## with very smooth skin . i tried to flip her skirt over, but she turned around and gave a look to mean NO. Well, I am the type that don't want force my girl to do something she does not like. But I do autoroam upwards to her two asset above waist. B++. All natural. Bros, don't miss it. Her JG is very professional. Very Shiok.

FR:
Name: Joanne
1.68 m; big bone girl; 34C (my estimate) If you like tall her with good boo# and nice firm bu##, she is someone you should not miss.
Damage: 90 (entrance free and JG included); not a bad price in comparison to the nearby Spa T and D where the girls charge 120 in total.
RTF: yes, absolutely
Old 30-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 15
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuntyLosy View Post
Just visited this joint earlier tonight. Once I entered the place, there is a glass doored partition on the right hand side. i looked through the glass door and saw 4 PRC girls sitting there. One of them came out to greet me but not a looker. I look through the glass door again and saw a 30ish MILF with a deep V black one piece skirt.
FR copied from Mediumjohn15.5 dtd 03-12-2009 Post #67 found here.

Cunty/Cupyou at it again, hoping to get points. Please do not reward him for his false FRs.
Old 09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
guaneri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stella not around since last week and just heard that she won't be around for another week. Can bros recommend someone who is as nice?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 22
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
cindy's hdly is damn shiok can
What is HDLY?

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 09-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sabomba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HDLY means Hai Di Lao Yue. Its a stunt where she massage the groin area by going under in between your legs when you are still lying on your stomach.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Samster

sabomba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HDLY means Hai Di Lao Yue. Its a stunt where she massage the groin area by putting her hand under in between your legs when you are still lying on your stomach.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Bktan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think have tried all except Sisi/stella. Will do it one day. But Apple is a good choice. Pretty and allows roaming. HJ is one of the bests I've tried.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
3vance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As per recommended by all the bros here, tried yoyo the other day.

Her massage was good and she was very friendly and she was in no rush and definitely not a time watcher.

After massage and HJ, she even wrap her arms ard mine and ask me when I would visit her again.

Then... i saw a SYT with bangs coming out of the room. Any bro know her name?
Old 10-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
babab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have try apple last few week , now than got free to write fr here ,

Look. 8 office lady look
Massage. 8
hj.7
Can auto room
Rtf. If pass by there .

Need to try Stella , but every time tell me not working . May she is already not working there anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1