The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

sengkang, buangkok, punggol area, multi-storey carpark very quiet at night. can piak piak piak loud loud, as long as she don scream or moan too loud.

marina south also many quiet area, no people go. can piak piak piak outside the car, also nobody will know.

at night go sentosa beach on weekday, lesser people. sometimes those man-made island also nobody go, can piak piak piak + enjoy sound of the sea waves. but must lay newspaper or ground sheet if not, wait a lot of sand stuck on body.

national stadium carpark also no people go at night, good location for piak piak piak!

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 21-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigballp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i did it in marina south carpark. me and my gal stood outside of my car and i just f her doggy. we just dont care!
Old 22-05-2007, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballp View Post
i did it in marina south carpark. me and my gal stood outside of my car and i just f her doggy. we just dont care!
I got watch one video clip my friend email to me shot with night vision camera , was that you ?

I never do it outside the car, always inside the car, paste some newspaper around the car wind screen before doing it in the car.

but sometimes got peeping toms, got to watch out ok? esp at pierce reservoir carpark, many pp toms hiding in the hedges, which have many lobangs.
Old 22-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Samster

ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballp View Post
haha! u also went there ah! marina south use to be 1 of my favourite location. especially last time those canto ah lian only like to gian song. drive to 1 quiet spot then quick leg quick hand poke her hard hard. she also moan & scream like no tomorrow also no people know. haha favourite

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 22-05-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jasicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did at only few places.. like the open space between marina south & lau pa sa (got some trees there), in Community centres, staircase of my ex gf house. ngee ann poly blk 50..the toilet in changi airport.. the stretch the link T1 to T2. between 2 to 4 am.. the stretch is very quiet, so and can stay inside for a long time...
Old 22-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
velvetghost has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Dun do it too often ... a lot of damage is done to your heart while you pampered your other senses like that.
A few more times ... & we may just read about your sexploits in the TNP & I'm not talking about getting caught by the security guards.
thanks for the advice bro...I must admit I did feel faint half-way but the feeling was too high liao and my FB was moaning and screaming like crazy so it made it even more intense...

yah, I did tell her we can't do it there anymore...too hot...might get heart attack!
Old 22-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 20
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Fking my colleague @ pandan loop area, the factory site.. Parked @ the rd side, wooooo freaking shioks... Oso fear those bangalas peep....
Old 22-05-2007, 07:55 PM
SharpDicky

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
hey guys, anyone tried to fuck in the public area? any adventurer here and how's the feeling? i know why guys keen to see girls in skirt so that they can fuck them anywhere at anytime.
Yes Wendy, I fucked a giel b4 during JC at staircase landing. It was sexciting
Old 23-05-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=ah_phah;2037955]sengkang, buangkok, punggol area, multi-storey carpark very quiet at night. can piak piak piak loud loud, as long as she don scream or moan too loud.

Bro, u mean for the above do u do it outside the car or inside? I ever saw b4 in one of these mscp, Car was rocking hard man! Have not seen any daring couple doing outside the car in these MSCP ..dying to see one if can!
Old 23-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
Bro, u mean for the above do u do it outside the car or inside? I ever saw b4 in one of these mscp, Car was rocking hard man! Have not seen any daring couple doing outside the car in these MSCP ..dying to see one if can!
last time when the area was still new not many residents move in yet. I go there with FB almost 2-3 times a week. sometime inside sometimes outside. but must leave traces behind, so cannot anyhow throw used poncho.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 24-05-2007, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
chinmafan is Cool - loads of Potential

new place explore. a car park at lim chu kang side. dont know road name. opposite is malaysia liao. a nearby landmark, a temple out of no where. so 1st and 15th dont try there. normal day should be no ppl.
Old 26-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Met up with a gal friend recently, went for drinking session. End up she quite high. I suggest this idea of bonking her in those big vehicle carpark. You know where there are many big lorries with giant space behind. We climb up and bonk her. After that went down with bruises on the knee as there is no blanket below.
Old 26-05-2007, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 19
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
yes kent ridge park is good. went there once. gf stripped naked and sat on me and we started fucking in the car. then we saw peeping toms coming out of the bushes to watch us. my gf didnt care and continue until we exploded. after that i just drove off the place while my gf was putting back her clothes. haha.
Kena peeping tom there too, got to watchout......went there last time wif FB, she point center finger at them, terror.
Old 28-05-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
sengkang, buangkok, punggol area, multi-storey carpark very quiet at night. can piak piak piak loud loud, as long as she don scream or moan too loud.
bro, sengkang not safe! i went to a mscp at sengkang this morn. at 3rd and 4th floor there was no cars so i park at 4th floor beside a pillar. me and my gf shift to the passenger seats and we start bonking there. we thought quite safe so i strip my gf completely naked. halfway i suggest shifting outside the car to bonk. i open my door then saw a car drove up. my gf had to hide below the window. it was a L-plate car with the instructor and a girl student. sian... he even stop in front of my car and ask the girl to get into the driver's seat. my gf had to wear back her clothings under the window.
Old 28-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 18
513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute513513 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Fucking in the public area

i try b4 in the swimming pool wif my ex-gf
its under our rent condo. aft 10pm no one...
the feeling is shiok and feird.. water pressure...
1st round in the pool ... then proceed to sauna room for 2nd round..
its reallly unforgetable experience...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1