The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Bro,Pattaya is a city that comes alive only after 12am! Taxis and motor-sais are endless in sight at 2am!
thanks for the reassurance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bro zmanz,

You asked too many questions on where to stay, girls, bars and clubs, and now on transport.

What will you ask next ?.

When i went to Pattaya, i never ask any bros here any question on all the above. I just only read the thread. The Bell Travel Service van driver asked me where is my Hotel. I told him i do not have a hotel but take me to a cheap one near Walking Street. Then use your legs, eyes and your functioning brain to explore your surroundings.

There are a lot of motorsai, taxis, baht bus in Pattaya and many are waiting near Walking Street entrance for customers. This occurred even at 3.30 am, so getting back with your gal to your hotel at 2 am is really not your problem at all.

The problem is whether you know how to cheong at all ,alone in a new place or needs someone to spoon feed and hold your hands and lead you to have fun in Pattaya !!!.

You, a solo newbie going to Pattaya. Me, also a solo newbie in Pattaya. But do you gave guts to go exploring alone ?.
If you did follow my posts here from page 46;
1st post was posting the updated maps I found.
2nd post is more of asking opinions on eastiny 7 or palace. (1st question)
3rd post is thanking bro indianmagicoil, and saying my fear of LB
4th post thanking bro indianmagicoil for tip on LB and thanking bro Ah_Hia for suggesting I should stay in soi diana/lengkee
5th post thanking the bros who up me and posting some nice ST rooms I found.
6th post thanking bro Jackboy for introducing a nice zen palace in LK Metro.
7th post thanking bro Triple-X & Ah_Hia for upping & introducing some other options. Also commented what I found about Areca Lodge. Did ask about baht bus if available in the night (2nd question)
8th post mainly to reply what bros said.
9th post is this one.

Just be fair to me also, I'm not asking to be spoon feed or need hold hand. I just prefered to be more prepared. Sorry if I give you the impression I'm asking too much (2 questions really), and sharing what I found doing my homework.

I'll stop here, thanks again to bro Ah_Hia, indianmagicoil, Triple-X and Jackboy for the infos.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Just be fair to me also, I'm not asking to be spoon feed or need hold hand. I just prefered to be more prepared. Sorry if I give you the impression I'm asking too much (2 questions really), and sharing what I found doing my homework.
Thank you for the map you posted and sharing your "homework", bro.

IMO, be prepared and doing homework, all very good.....for examinations purpose only !.

In Pattaya, get your hotel and go out to explore the agogos there. No need to be prepared. You will like Pattaya more....if you go there liked what you put in your post " Me blur blur sotong newbie, sorry if offend ".

Gave my misearble points to you for all the homework you have done. Just go and enjoy Pattaya and don't be so prepared. The less you know , the better for you when you find out that it can be fun.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thank you for the map you posted and sharing your "homework", bro.

IMO, be prepared and doing homework, all very good.....for examinations purpose only !.

In Pattaya, get your hotel and go out to explore the agogos there. No need to be prepared. You will like Pattaya more....if you go there liked what you put in your post " Me blur blur sotong newbie, sorry if offend ".

Gave my misearble points to you for all the homework you have done. Just go and enjoy Pattaya and don't be so prepared. The less you know , the better for you when you find out that it can be fun.
Thanks bro. I know the agogos are easy, that's why my homework more geared towards Bars and FL. Like a treasure hunt, just hope I don't get lazy on the trip. Here's a list I compiled based on what I read on various forums. The porpular bars to find gems, 3D2N is short I doubt I'll be able to cover them

Soi 7/8
Anna Jet Bar soi7 (watch bin)
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie soi7
Cherry Bar soi8
DiDi's near beach road (LB)
The Eagle Bar soi7 (cheap beer)
EO bar soi8
Foxey Lady Bar soi8 (expensive LD)
Malibu Bar near 2nd road (LB)
Sailor Bar soi8 (cheap beer daytime)

Soi 6
Lisa Bar soi 6
Quicky Bar soi 6
Saigon Girl soi 6
Soho soi 6
Bars to be careful, either dishonest or LB
6 Up soi 6
Blue Hawaii Pub soi 6
Good Fellas' Bar soi 6
Jasmine Pub soi 6
Pook soi 6
Lucky love soi 6
Roxy club soi 6
So What Bar soi 6
Tornado Bar soi 6
Up to you soi 6
Amsterdamaged soi 6

WS bar try New Simon Complex

FL Bar/Disco
Pattaya Beer Garden end beach road towards WS
Insomnia
Lucfier
Candy Shop

*the accuracy of these is based on what I read from various forum from 2009 till now. this is just a guide for newbie like me.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:14 AM
Samster

Just to add to pattaya beer garden from what I read. They have a coaster system, red side means you just want to chill, green side means you are looking for someone. You can also order hello cocktail to the gal you want, 40 or 60 bahts. Some also mentioned there's a mamasan and barfine (200 bahts)
Old 04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
that's why my homework more geared towards Bars and FL. Like a treasure hunt, just hope I don't get lazy on the trip. Here's a list I compiled based on what I read on various forums. The porpular bars to find gems, 3D2N is short I doubt I'll be able to cover them

Soi 7/8
Anna Jet Bar soi7 (watch bin)
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie soi7
Sailor Bar soi8 (cheap beer daytime)

Soi 6
Lisa Bar soi 6
Quicky Bar soi 6
Etc.
ETc.

[this is just a guide for newbie like me.
For 3D2N you will not cover all the targeted over 30 beer bars you listed.

There are over hundreds of beer bars in Pattaya !!!!.

Pls forget about Lucifer.

Add in Honey beer bar in Walking Street. I had a beer ( hidden Heine because it was Wesak Day ) with a very chun beer bar girl there.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
had a beer ( hidden Heine because it was Wesak Day )
You can run, but cannot hide your small tepee (cone) +555

Agg or beer bars dot Pattaya all over, no?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You can run, but cannot hide your small tepee (cone) +555

Agg or beer bars dot Pattaya all over, no?
Hello yinyang,

The small tepee ( hidden Heine ) under the counter, the glass with beer inside and with styrofoam "condom" wrapped around it. There were 2 brown men in the police pick up slowly cruising Walking Street at that time. Still drank the beer and talked rubbish with the chun beer girl.

Beer bars all over Pattaya but me not so interested in these bars, nor boyztown, nor activities on the beach, nor pick me ups on beach rd. Only interested in the agogos and the disco in this town.

BKK on 28th to 30th June, then, 1st to 3rd July in Pattaya.

May check out Hollywood and X-Zytne disco later.

Wanna join me in Pattaya ?.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Beer bars all over Pattaya but me not so interested in these bars, nor boyztown, nor activities on the beach, nor pick me ups on beach rd. Only interested in the agogos and the disco in this town.
Once a agg vet, always sama2. Last Pattaya sortie was sept 2008, tried to go to some zoukish club (outside city, close to Big C.. forget name liao) but too early and maybe sunday. Popped by Hard Rock Cafe nearby, not bad. Aiyah, with side dish no can do much. Oops, I still hit agg next door to Tim's Hotel and did ST upstairs (when she was sick and zzzz in hotel 1 stealth night!)

Pity our dates crossed end June, now working on northern project Lampang (100km from Chiangmai). Did virgin run last Vesak weekend. Kns, dilemma (headache) how to juggle with krungthep. Cheers, enjoy
Old 04-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro zmanz,

You, a solo newbie going to Pattaya. Me, also a solo newbie in Pattaya. But do you gave guts to go exploring alone ?.
Well said Yokosi!

The first time I went to pattaya, I didnt even know what a sangtow is! And by then , I've already been to Phuket , Bangkok , Samui , Hadyai and Pitsunuluk!

I remember taking a bus from Bangkok's Ekamai Station (no Bell's Service in those days!) to a place everyone said was the wild wild west and stopped at the bus terminal. From there a baht bus to Central Pattaya and alighted at Soi 13. Stay next to a BJ bar with only a small padlock to protect myself against the world! What followed was more recce , 2 hotel changes and 6 drunks nites. How do you think a toursit like me found out it cost only 5B per trip on the bahtbus?

Back then , the 'in' place was Pattayaland 1,2 and 3. Walking street had not matured then and looked like Soi Cowboy. TQ1 was a great rock and roll bar to chill in the afternoon. Going in during the strong sunlight and coming out in another world of darkness!

BFs were 400B in agogos and 200B in beerbars LT cost 1kB for beerbar girls and 1500B for agogo girls. Stories that only dark skin girls there were all BS. I seem to have found my 2nd paradise after Nana years ago!

Ahhhhhhh ........ so many mammories!!!!!!!!

Now everyone is too lazy and wants to be spoonfed. Typical Singaporean who wants the cheapest and the best without the work. Go with a mapenlai attitude and let things flow. THROW AWAY YOUR DETAILED PLANS!

Trust me , a little recce and discovery will unearth gems you have never imagined before! It is very difficult to say 'this is best' or 'that is best' The fucking pattaya bar scene is bigger than Clementi with not only new bars but NEW BAR AREAS springing up every few months. An example is the bars on 2nd road opposite Central. Cheap beers with some good looking girls but the place is deserted coz everyone is rushing to WS paying stupid prices. Many more places like these but I'll leave you to find out for yourself.

Last edited by ahtecklim; 04-06-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Ahhhhhhh ........ so many mammories!!!!!!!! bars on 2nd road opposite Central. Cheap beers with some good looking girls but the place is deserted coz everyone is rushing to WS paying stupid prices.
Didn't miss out the mushrooming of bars across Central. Though I can't testify to good lookers +555

Think some basic idea of what place is about is sound. On other extreme, best laid out plans can go awry
Old 04-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Now everyone is too lazy and wants to be spoonfed. Typical Singaporean who wants the cheapest and the best without the work.
Then what's the point of this forum ??
Old 04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks bro. I know the agogos are easy, that's why my homework more geared towards Bars and FL. Like a treasure hunt, just hope I don't get lazy on the trip. Here's a list I compiled based on what I read on various forums. The porpular bars to find gems, 3D2N is short I doubt I'll be able to cover them

*the accuracy of these is based on what I read from various forum from 2009 till now. this is just a guide for newbie like me.
Hi bro zmanz,
Do not need to worry so much. If it's your 1st time to Pattaya, just wander around at Walking Street, nothing will go really wrong. Well, maybe the only thing that will go wrong is that there are so many places along Walking Street such that you don't know where to start

I started my "virgin" trip last year Dec alone but rest assured.. I was cheonging happily over there such that I have to make my return trip in this year Mar.

Hmm.. my next prob comes liao.. be going to Bangkok in July. Can't decide to go Pattaya or stay in Bangkok.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post

Hmm.. my next prob comes liao.. be going to Bangkok in July. Can't decide to go Pattaya or stay in Bangkok.
Why not divide and spend your time at both places. You can then enjoy the MPs at Ratchada, Agogos at NEP and SCB and the gentlemen's club like The Sky in BKK then take bus to Pattaya enjoy another 2 nights over there.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Ahhhhhhh ........ so many mammories!!!!!!!!

Yeah..those memories were priceless. I remembered that I first travelled to Pattaya by Jetstar to U-tapao airport many years ago. BAck then, I stayed at the Apex Hotel, the beach was still quite clean...can see many papayas suntanning..Superbaby agogo was already there but the girls are not as fair and petite as the present ones.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Why not divide and spend your time at both places. You can then enjoy the MPs at Ratchada, Agogos at NEP and SCB and the gentlemen's club like The Sky in BKK then take bus to Pattaya enjoy another 2 nights over there.
Well.. I only got 2 day 2 nights. Trip can't be too long else CO suspicious... Sigh

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1