The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 9
Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!Slaveatwork is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
FR for Xin-er- https://sglonelyguys.org/xiner-massage/

ocation - 5 mins walk from MRT, easy to find stay alone apartment.
Looks - Innocent syt that was almost unbelievable , ~8/10
Personality - service orientated, makes sure you're comfortable ~8/10
Shower - shower was great as she showered together with me very thoroughly, taking her time to double wash the intimate areas. All this while having my hands on her firm and soft D cup jugs. 2ic was marikita and kept bumping into her during shower... super paiseh
Massage - ~8/10 good strength and got standard. She asked me which areas are sore and need to be cared for more. Also has good strength using body weight for bros who like hard massage.
Sensual - 10/10 amazing care was taken, does not short change anything here. Even play music throughout whole session for relaxation.
AR - 15/10 Was quite weird initially but she’s super pro In this area and was quite special. Followed by cat bath me from head to toe. Kissing me on my lips
BBBJ|CIM - 10/10- had amazing breastfuck followed by bbbj... really cannot tahan and exploded inside her mouth... like really a lot. Tits were so big, my 2ic disappeared into the big pillows.
After service|GFE - ~10/10 chatted abit, lying down and hugging each other til more than allocated time since no bros after me. She even helped me dry up my body after my second shower. Had to shower again as she cat bath me from face to feet.
How is xin-er an "innocent syt".
Old 13-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveatwork View Post
How is xin-er an "innocent syt".
When her client is 70yo ah peh..
Old 13-03-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by verysianz View Post
No fun during virus season. So anyone have unlocked the next level with our APs before like Laura, mint?
Eh I thought its just rumors, sure can unlock mint? Don't any how say wait get shot down by their ex regulars.

Self disclaimer: was an ex regular but yeah no unlock. Managed to chat with her after she went back until recently she decided to move on with her new life. Wishing her all the best.

Last edited by Annoymous; 13-03-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 13-03-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

As another bro said, most can unlock.
You try giving them $200 per visit for 5 consecutive weeks, the rest some say is history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Eh I thought its just rumors, sure can unlock mint? Don't any how say wait get shot down by their ex regulars.
Old 13-03-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I am sure she is. Think she posted a status update on WeChat of her exercising last week or the week before lol. But don't know if she is still taking clients.
Anybody booked her recently?
Or someone here is secretly hiding her?
Old 13-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At first she ask me if i have fever, she say my body very hot when she lie on top of me. Also help adjust aircon to be colder for me. So I told her I don’t have fever, but how not to sweat when her tits so big and she kept sucking my cock😅😅😅
She kiss my mouth outside a bit only. I think she hinted we can do more but I’m kind of not wanting to kiss more... this was after she was licking my anus for a good 10minutes. Her tongue go inside my asshole also... quite a weird but damn kinky experience
Must say you are very brave during this period. Even on lips

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 13-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
phuckyew is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
Must say you are very brave during this period. Even on lips
Give me points for my ‘bravery’ then bro🙏
Last time when lulu was around... She was so yummy I licked her in every hole. Just her pussy alone,, I licked and French kiss and suck for a good 30mins. We also French kiss after she bbbj. Apart from some smoke smell... still ok leh...

Any bro’s know when lulu coming back. Can help me ask. I still dream of her every night of myself slurping up all her pussy cum.

I deleted her WeChat sadly. Those bro’s who still have her WeChat please pm me when she is cuming back.
Old 13-03-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster (B)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=765638

FR for Coco

Location - Good for bros who drive. Can park at Wilky edge or Peace centre. Also super discreet as it’s in second floor of a Shophouse. The staircase walking up has no light and looks abandoned�� had to use phone light to prevent falling down the stairs 8/10 for drivers. 5/10 for public transport
Looks - Young milf confirm. Looks late 20s. Pretty face with smooth skin, no wrinkles and big eyes. Looks like the young colleagues you always wanted to fuck~9/10
Personality - super high gfe. Speaks good Chinese and canto. Also serves me water upon arrival and gave me a hug~7/10
Shower - shower was Sop and lonely as I had to self shower while she went outside to ‘prepare’ 5/10
Massage - ~8/10 quite pro and have options of either oil massage or dry. Good strength and can see she’s trying her best
Sensual - 7/10 not bad for bros who like to talk. She’s super talkative. She’s the type who can reply you 5 sentences for 1 casual question.
BBBJ- not tried
FJ- it bad as her figure is solid. About 165-167cm tall with small waist, long legs, small body and real C cup boobs. Her boobs are rocket shape which is quite unique and firm. Pussy was also tight. My only grief was I was rejected for breastfuck as well. Tits v nice to suck and her pussy is soft type with good padding. Can see she genuinely enjoys the pussy rubbing and boob sucking. This girl genuinely enjoys sex.
After service|GFE - ~ ok lah, she hold my hand and show me out loh... 6/10

Conclusion- suitable for bros who like intellectual chat(she’s quite smart) with a geneuinely pretty girl with sharp chin, big eyes, tall nose, smooth skin. (Model Tvb actress look) also has good moaning(which I don’t like and told her to stop).
Solid real soft tits. The triangular rocket shape is the special part
Think vanilla with good massage. Kind of like beibei standard
Price with massage- Fj150/bbbj120/hj100

Pls up my point bro for my review. I literally tried her second day she arrive from HK.
Old 13-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Been too long - since CNY was when I had my last commercial session and I had to do something as I was really getting antsy. So messaged my fail-safe "local" massage MILF and she was really glad to hear from me.

But with the situation not improving, she's also very nervous. Not taking any new clients and only relying on regulars - actually not that far from her previous SOP. Glad I'm still in that pool despite my self imposed absence.
Really hate this damned virus. Apparently she's surviving on 3 regulars or so on alternate days. Shared that several other "local" MLs also facing dwindling numbers. Must say I had a very cosy time - 2 hours of soothing massage that cleared my knots and lulled me to a deep sleep. Woke up to a HDLY and sensual that rocked my very soul. I realised I missed all this TLC a bit too much. Told her I'd see her next week and she genuinely seemed delighted.

Dumb question but anyone heard from Natalie?
Old 14-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Been too long - since CNY was when I had my last commercial session and I had to do something as I was really getting antsy. So messaged my fail-safe "local" massage MILF and she was really glad to hear from me.

But with the situation not improving, she's also very nervous. Not taking any new clients and only relying on regulars - actually not that far from her previous SOP. Glad I'm still in that pool despite my self imposed absence.
Really hate this damned virus. Apparently she's surviving on 3 regulars or so on alternate days. Shared that several other "local" MLs also facing dwindling numbers. Must say I had a very cosy time - 2 hours of soothing massage that cleared my knots and lulled me to a deep sleep. Woke up to a HDLY and sensual that rocked my very soul. I realised I missed all this TLC a bit too much. Told her I'd see her next week and she genuinely seemed delighted.

Wah... u manage to book her ah... good for you... last time she fly me aeroplane.
I delete number liao
U must be big cock and handsome
Old 14-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethaigirls View Post
Just finished with Yi yi from SLG. https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-yiyi/
Generally disappointed.

Location is easy to find. Ample parking. No security.
She looks exactly like photo so that’s good. Massage is medium strength but I find her hands very rough. Free scrub. In any case massage lasted all of 10 mins and she switched to sensual. It was very normal and I have had better at $100. For $120, can go for Cindy and Cindy is so much prettier.
No roaming and in the end I surrendered my troops because there was nothing else to do.
RTM- Nah.
Just finished my session with her in the wee hours.

I am disappointed too. She is indeed SYT looking eith her makeup. A bit chubby, imho. Cup size is definitely not C as cannot feel her breasts when she is doing body rub.

Massage is acceptable but it is only 10 mins and started sensual. Finished me off quickly and everything completed within 30 mins. After 1st shot, she cleaned me up and she went to wash her hands and put back her top. Asked me to shower after that and there is no 2nd shot, although i also doubt i can manage a 2nd erection soon after without any sensuals.

She is chatty but to RTM - No way. Not worTh the 120 bucks at all. No wonder she tell me customers getting lesser and lesser.

SLG - Xiao Xiao is Way way better! Too bad XX is sleeping already when i messaged her too late.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xue-er/

Had a session with Xue Er yesterday, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here.
Old 14-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
She last mentioned she will only start working after virus situation gets better. She has always been on the careful side, so I guess thats that.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 14-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah... u manage to book her ah... good for you... last time she fly me aeroplane.
I delete number liao
U must be big cock and handsome
No lah fugly and I'd like to think sincere with average dick.
Old 14-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksmallsmall View Post
http://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xue-er/

Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1