The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16405 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Wei Wei of Phoenix http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=514201

Recently has been visiting MLs with good reviews from other bros. So today decided to try out a lesser known ML and may be help to do some commando-ing for fellow bros. After browsing through the forum, decided to book Wei Wei as her look is quite my type. She replied almost instantly and fixed the time. The location given is quite convenient as well.

Reached her place. Her first impression to me is not bad. She only has light makeup, so only match 70% of the photos. Look wise is decent, not those stunning pretty type. Age should be mid 20s as advertised. Wearing a sexy night gown. Friendly and lead me to her room. Body figure is nice, no fat. Size B-C.

The apartment is quite new, clean and tidy as well. She live with another ML. I did not check with her who she is. As long as she is not a FL, i will feel quite safe.

Proceed to bath. Shower alone, no shower together. Anyway, bathroom is attached but shared. The facility are good and towel is clean.

Face down and proceed to massage. Message was good, enough strength, and work more on my 酸痛 areas. She is hardworking. Since her massage is good, so I requested to extend the session to 90 mins. She said ok.

She did reply phone messages on and off. Hence, the message became 1-hand massage while she is replying messages.

However, her GFE is quite low to me. Not much gf chemistry. Just like normal friend feeling. Her chattiness is quite normal. Sometime both of us has nothing to talk. I had to initiate the chat with her again. Lack of those surprise hugging and teasing like those angpai MLs. May be other bros can have better GfE from her.

After the massage, proceed to BM, catbath and HDLY. Felt quite rush. Did not enjoy much to be honest.

Next was JG, i am not sure how to comment as i don't really how a good JG should be like. But i did not enjoy the JG from her. Felt pain at the balls area at times.

For her HJ, very mechanical. As I did not enjoy it, i still did not cum even after 15 mins. Did autoroam her, but i did not enjoy much as well due to low gfe and no response from her. In the end, as i still cannot cum, I had to tell her how i prefer it to be done. She changed the technique and only then i cummed.

Proceed to wash up and left.

Good:
Massage skills
Apartment
No shortchange - total time spent 85 mins

To be improved:
GFE
Sensual part and HJ

In summary, if you are looking for solid massage and do not mind on the GFE, and sensual part, can look for her. For me, it should be no RTM as i prefer higher GFE.

Again, this MR is solely based on my session with her and my own feeling. Other bros might get better services from her.

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-03-2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: typo
Old 15-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Another gd comments. Thumbs up for her GFE. Her seduction is really strong. During the session keep said your are bad boy. I feel like letting you put inside. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by stravinsky View Post
Shld be kena, smartphone keyboard "K" is next to "L" given auto correct Shld be kena
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Tiagong some activities at area TP this afternoon.
How's your 媳妇 doing?
Didn't get 媳妇's "pte" contact leh... just hope she is not affected lor...

Next pick gonna go east... all central in recent times...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 15-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 10
Protozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProtozoalgae is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Bros~ where can I find a nice one in woodlands ? And must legal de! Sorry for my bad English and this is my first time
Old 15-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
My MR on Ivy.
The place is not bad but not discreet as the traffic volume was high and no toilet within the location.
I had to endure the oil in my KKJ and buttocks all the way back home.

No RTM for me.
I have to agree to Bro PM mr. While I actually very hestitated to go to that area, her mr(till last wk) was pretty positive and the boobs...holy big!
No short change though, full hr utilized.

I was when the actual location was revealed to me but went ahead anyway. Her look and body is high 8-9pt, very attractive. Anyway in short, I wont RTM too for the following:
a) bad location with high traffic volume. Lots of starry eyes.
b) BM requires top up $.
c) no shower facility.
Old 15-03-2015, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I try before. U must tell her in advance that u want 2HJ before hand. She bbbj for a while during shower (less than 1 min). Then after massage, bbbj for 2min, then HJ. Nice personality, but I feel service is so so. I prefer she BBBJ me until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5232

Anyone bros tried this girl before? In the north de i think... got massage + BBBJ.. like quite good for the price sia.. x2 shots somemore leh..
Old 15-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
My MR on Ivy. (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7841)

The place is not bad but not discreet as the traffic volume was high and no toilet within the location.

No RTM for me.
thank you for the MR, help me save $$$. These ML should be shot! Pui!
Old 15-03-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
How cum everyone kiv one? lol
yes she has a bit of autumn in her as well, albeit "smarter" I feel...
Peace I haven't seen her for a while liao...

IMHO, looks wise venus and rainie not alike lah...

Feel wise, the "jap housewife" and "obedient daughter-in-law" thingy more in the same direction lah... so it's not 小白
Cos Keep in view and visit next time lor...

Quote:

At the start of the massage, I requested for two HJ as advertised in her website.
However, she said 1 HJ is the best so as to enjoy to the fullest.
My question, what is there to enjoy when she places such restrictions.

No RTM for me.
thx for the MR lah bro!~ Kansiashamisdah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
I have to agree to Bro PM mr. While I actually very hestitated to go to that area, her mr(till last wk) was pretty positive and the boobs...holy big!

I was when the actual location was revealed to me but went ahead anyway. Her look and body is high 8-9pt, very attractive. Anyway in short, I wont RTM too for the following:
b) BM requires top up $.
c) no shower facility.
i also boobie lover but no toilet to wash is a big NONO.... v gross leh...

btw I jus visited Miqi the past few days (finally!) will put up a MR sooon...
Old 15-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have to agree to Bro PM mr.

I was when the actual location was revealed to me but went ahead anyway. Anyway in short, I wont RTM too for the following:
b) BM requires top up $.
c) no shower facility.
When I finished my session, she unlocked the door to allow me to leave and I bumped into two families.
Since her location was an open concept and her dress was slightly revealing, I guess the families knew exactly what was happening inside.
It was surely an embarrassing moment for me.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Public will understand what everything PM did. You will be forgiven.
lol

Quote:
When I finished my session, she unlocked the door to allow me to leave and I bumped into two families.
Since her location was an open concept and her dress was slightly revealing, I guess the families knew exactly what was happening inside.
Old 15-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
zilchjl is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Cos Keep in view and visit next time lor...

thx for the MR lah bro!~ Kansiashamisdah...

i also boobie lover but no toilet to wash is a big NONO.... v gross leh...

btw I jus visited Miqi the past few days (finally!) will put up a MR sooon...
Bro fluffy kite I too visited mq recently and to report to the bros esp Derrickboy bro, crossed 3 stages of mq and throughly enjoyed the process. Request for 2 shots and was able to connect w her.. She is quite friendly and heard that she is leaving end of month so those who nv tried shld go and try it out.
Old 15-03-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's terrible.
Most of the time, they will exercise discreet and make sure no one is outside before opening the door.

The sensible thing is not to visit this ML again coz the AV will sure raid this place base on complaint.
Old 15-03-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Didn't get 媳妇's "pte" contact leh... just hope she is not affected lor......
think she alright bah, link still active.

Quote:

..... and no toilet within the location.
Quote:
c) no shower facility.
Serious bo? this is the first I heard of ........ thanks guys for high-lighting. Shower is very important after release.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protozoalgae View Post
Hi Bros~ where can I find a nice one in woodlands ? And must legal de! Sorry for my bad English and this is my first time
FL no legal one lah.
tried at least 7 or 8 FL ml woodland.
so far only 2 is as per advertise.

That's y we here to share.
those good ones.

Also warn the buay gum bad ones.
Old 16-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
I
b) BM requires top up $.
c) no shower facility.
That is bad
hate last min deal.
must swee swee as advertised mah.
till cock hard liao then say other service as advertised
need top up

bl
Old 16-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilchjl View Post
crossed 3 stages of mq and throughly enjoyed the process. Request for 2 shots and was able to connect w her
glad for you that you enjoyed it, that's the most important lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
think she alright bah, link still active.
Ya bro, the 媳妇 seems fine...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1