The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 18-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by britsubub40 View Post
The Legendary Mistress Cyber of NYC and Mumbai will be visiting Singapore in November. She is a hardcore dominatrix, instructing in strict CP, mental and physical humiliation, psychological roleplay, medical and watersports.
There are her links:
http://pandorasboxny.com/mistress_cyber.htm
http://mistresscybersworld.blogspot....of-travel.html
http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/sh...X-in-the-World
Sounds good but if she insists on deposits and advance payment, She won't get much business here in Singapore.
Old 18-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

in my opinion the thai mistresses are not strict enough to admister scat.....

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....
Hi , some Thai Mistresses are strict enough to watch you eat and choke on their s**t believe me . I am lucky enough to be a good friend with one and know that one customer had to eat from 3 Mistresses . I totally worship ass from the start of session , eat banana from her drink beer poured over her ass and lick yougurht poured into her ass and after scat totally clean her ass on orders from her .
In the words of the Rolling Stones :
You cant always get what you want . but if you try sometimes , you might get what you need .
Old 18-06-2014, 09:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello! It's been so long since I've experience a BDSM session

So eventually, I decided to give it a try with Rachel

It's really located at a nice and clean condo. It was definitely a good place compared to those regular housing estate.

Went in to her house discretely, and met up with Rachel.
Without much talk, she ordered me to strip. Which I did and quickly get into kneeling position. That is where she ask me to list down the things I've wanted.

And...session start! Her ballbusting is good, and she got a nice feet for worshipping. As I bought 2 pegs, she used it to clip my nipples and she would mercilessly put it back whenever it dropped. My cock is now pretty bruised and my nipples is still in pain. Especially when I bathed. Great session when I think of the price, worth it!
Old 19-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 17
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

in my opinion the thai mistresses are not strict enough to admister scat.....

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....
Thanks bro, fully agree
Old 19-06-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?
Good day to everyone!!!! To all perverted bitchbois, foot sluts, sissies, kinky lil bitches and slaves out there. I just drop by to say thank you to all of the bitches who made my 1st Asian Femdomme Tour worthwhile and enjoyable in Thailand most specially in Malaysia. Ive never imagine there are alot of toys and pets to play there to amuse me!!!lol... Every sessions and subs Ive known and I have there will always be cherish!!!
I apologize to some of the bitches who I wasnt able to meet due to limited time. Dont worry I still have plans coming over there if my sched permits me. Eventhough I got problem in customs by confiscating some of my toys that cause worse embarrasssment in my end. Wew!!!!!
And since I am receiving alot of msgs from Singapore Bitches, askin me to come over and give them a taste of my own brand of Domination. One of the bitches even told me that Singapore bitches are much more better than Kl subs in terms of servitude? Wow really? Hmmm. Oh well well bec of that I should know it myself. I am planning my Asian Femdomme Tour Part2 in Singapore this coming July. Tentative date 3rd or 4th wk. Ill post the update this wk for the confirmation of date. Whoever wants to meet me for a session should book or schedule a session in advance so I can arrange my time. Feel free to visit my own website for more details and booking sessions.

Official website
www.dominafire.com

Wanna know whats on my dirty mind? Follow me on twitter and like my facebook fanpage too and get a free clip of me and my dirty bitch.

https://m.facebook.com/dominafire?soft=side-area
https://mobile.twitter.com/dominafire

Enjoy my latests sessions and hottest pics on fetlife
https://fetlife.com/users/2075883

Connect with me in google+ and share ur dirty thoughts and desires to the QUEEN.
google.com/+Dominafiremamanila

Updates also post in collarspace so make sure you visit.
http://collarspace.com/personals/v/2065341/details.htm

Hope to see u all perverts....Happy CUMMING!!!!!!
Old 19-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
who knows... it depends on so many factors...
Just out from session. Nothing happened because she no stocks despite meeting early.
Old 19-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Hello! It's been so long since I've experience a BDSM session

So eventually, I decided to give it a try with Rachel

It's really located at a nice and clean condo. It was definitely a good place compared to those regular housing estate.

Went in to her house discretely, and met up with Rachel.
Without much talk, she ordered me to strip. Which I did and quickly get into kneeling position. That is where she ask me to list down the things I've wanted.

And...session start! Her ballbusting is good, and she got a nice feet for worshipping. As I bought 2 pegs, she used it to clip my nipples and she would mercilessly put it back whenever it dropped. My cock is now pretty bruised and my nipples is still in pain. Especially when I bathed. Great session when I think of the price, worth it!
Bro.. Just to clarify, your ball is bruised right? I am scared of ball busting as it might feel so painful and also might damage the ball.
Old 19-06-2014, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro.. Just to clarify, your ball is bruised right? I am scared of ball busting as it might feel so painful and also might damage the ball.
I am always afraid too to be honest. Cause it hurts to bad. But I was a little bit crazy this time round. I think you can let her know that she can go easy on you instead of using brute force. Then i think it will be ok, I am not too sure why I got e bruise too cause I honestly think she didn't apply full strength.
Old 19-06-2014, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by counts View Post
If just find Rachel for a pure foot fetish session, will she insists the guy strip completely naked??

I'm currently abroad and will only return back to spore next month.

Does she have ropes in her room?
Yes she do have ropes and blindfold even surprisingly. I think you can inform her before the session starts, shouldnt be an issue I guess
Old 19-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
I am always afraid too to be honest. Cause it hurts to bad. But I was a little bit crazy this time round. I think you can let her know that she can go easy on you instead of using brute force. Then i think it will be ok, I am not too sure why I got e bruise too cause I honestly think she didn't apply full strength.
Bro. I asked her to kick my DICK instead and no to Ball. She said OK.
But for you, did she kick ball?
Old 19-06-2014, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. I asked her to kick my DICK instead and no to Ball. She said OK.
But for you, did she kick ball?
Bro, I requested for the ball. Of course she did! Haha
Old 19-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I have been trying to contact Mistress Luna and Mistress scarlet, but they both did not reply.
Old 20-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by counts View Post
does anyone have the contact number of mistressyoumei and pm me her hp number?

I saw her ad in collar space but she did not reply my pm
They are both busy recently, hence they cant give a confirmation date on when they are coming yet. Earliest would be in August, so still sometime away. Anyway they will update on collarspace when they do decide when to come
Old 21-06-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=okiepoke;11250973]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bataille View Post
Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?[/QUOTE

She sent me this message on fetlife:

No exact date yet. But I am thinking nextmonth 3rd or 4th wk if I get enough interests..

I suggest contacting her if interested.
Thanks!
Old 21-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndalton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros in KL,

I got an email reply from Mistress Aanya. So far no KL slaves that had contacted her thus she might cancel her session to KL. Thus, plz email mistress and book your slots. her email is [email protected]. her stay would be from 25 till 28th july. TQ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1