The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-07-2010, 12:03 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Bro... you very adventurous... and you are lucky too.... 555

I shall pay a visit at soi 24 and 26 next trip....
Prince, don't forget to take me along ah....
Old 25-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
michaeldust,

That's easy, just go to Thermae Coffee Shop located on Sukhumvit Soi 15, Ruamchitt Hotel's basement! Go directly to the back of the shop and select girls hanging around the jukebox. Short time is approximately 2,000B and long time is 3,000 - 4,000B. Lots of cuties and Uni girls!
Actually there are two categories of girls in Thermae, girls looking for Japanese customers (who often wouldn't ever talk to farangs) and girls for farangs. Girls for Japanese are so cute and the price is the price above. Girls for farangs are less pretty (probably not uni girls), often older, and of course not the same price (i.e. 1000/1500 ST).

Other options are around Nana station and soi Nana, but it's hit and miss. There is sometimes a gem around, but it's a question of luck.

Last edited by El Frances; 25-07-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 25-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
dun say u lar ...
me going to bkk soon ... u also dun want to bring me ard .. so sad ..
Old 25-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
dun say u lar ...
me going to bkk soon ... u also dun want to bring me ard .. so sad ..
... you ask, he will oblige.....
Old 25-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

El Frances,

You're way off, those girls by the jukebox are not only looking Japanese customers, they want to meet ASIANS! I don't know where you got the idea of those girls only wants Japanese customers! Don't spread false rumors in this forum, once again attractive girls by the jukebox will go with any Asians!!! Do you homework! Also, girls who are stationed opposite of jukebox are average to attractive and they're willing to go with falangs as long as they pay 1,500B - 2,000B, it seemed they are more desperate for customers!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 25-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Girls at jukebox? Prefer Japs? Farangs? Whatever? Didn't know there were categories. Whenever I walk in and see all the girls lines up like one big meat market.

Preferred MO is to make a round or 2. Order a beer. Sit down and slowly see which girls catches your fancy or trying to get your attention. Invite her over for a small chit-chat to assess if you will have a good time later with her or not. Nego price and off you go!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 25-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Indianmagicoil,

Your MO is correct, but majority of the jukebox girls wants only Asians as their customers! Next time we meet at Noi's Seafood, I'll give you a short history on Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years.

Girls by the jukebox are prejudice but can you blame them?

Old 25-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Indianmagicoil,

Your MO is correct, but majority of the jukebox girls wants only Asians as their customers! Next time we meet at Noi's Seafood, I'll give you a short history on Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been going to Thermae for the past 14 years.

bro norice ... me will be in BKK soon ...
can guide this newbie to Thermae Coffee shop ???
Old 26-07-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nibby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sup Bros, sidetrack abit, can we find Non Lubricated Condoms in BKK mama shops etc easily? any bros got experience? Thanks
Old 26-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nibby View Post
Sup Bros, sidetrack abit, can we find Non Lubricated Condoms in BKK mama shops etc easily? any bros got experience? Thanks
SMLC?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 26-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Samster

Motoji,
How's your gig at Pattaya so far?

Old 26-07-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Nibby,

What size?

Indianmagicoil, your fingers are fast!

Old 26-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Indianmagicoil,

Bro Norice,

I am still thinking about the SYT we saw at Thermae, the one with an exotic look? Remember? She came with her friend who kept smiling at us. At the end, you gave them a small tip before we left. I ended up with Jen from Rainbow 2 (Nana Plaza) who was very good, but I have since wondered what it would have been like with the one in Thermae.

For fellow cheongsters, the bottom line is that if you fancy a particular girl in Thermae, just invite her to your table and buy her a drink. You can get a good sense whether she is the one! Remember, if you have the money, you WILL ge the honey :O)

Have fun and be safe out there!
Old 26-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Do u need somebody to bring u to soi 24 and 26 meh? U are the 1 intro me to this soi for angel massage, thongLor massage, mango massage, snow white massage. 55555555
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 26-07-2010, 12:33 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Do u need somebody to bring u to soi 24 and 26 meh? U are the 1 intro me to this soi for angel massage, thongLor massage, mango massage, snow white massage. 55555555
Got meh?....old already couldn't remember..sorry ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1