The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-02-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

great result for us. It's a hat trick for Alonso. (Hat trick of sending offs) I think Lampard is the 3rd guy to get sent off for tackling Alonso. It's harsh of course but every team get its fair share of bad referee decisions. Another late win. Let's hope we push on from here on.

I was looking at the bench when Torres was replaced. If you look carefully, you can see the dejected face of Agger. I really hope we renew his contract. He's a decent centreback for us, with Carragher and Hyypia aging. First time I see someone (Bosingwa) defend a corner kick by using his boot to push Benyanoun's butt. How is that not a foul or even a sending off? To add insult to injury, the linesman saw it happen from a distance of 50 cm?
Old 02-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
innocentman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

congrats to liverpool for sending chelsea a defeat. nicely done by torres
Old 02-02-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
Full-Time 2-0,both goals scored by Torres.

oh yes,finally we managed to get a win and it is Torres.
this show how we miss him during his absence.
hooray,going to have a sweet sleep.
keep it up and we can still smell it.
congrats!! tiko CL

Liverpool - Chelsea
EPL 24th Day
Sunday, February 1 2009 (16:00 GMT)
Anfield, Liverpool

:: PreMatch Videos ::

Scolari Previews Reds Clash
Click Here for Video

Rafa On Keane
Click Here for Video

:: Extras ::

Alonso Shot Min.11
Click Here for Video

Riera Chance Min.41
Click Here for Video

Kuyt Chance Min.51
Click Here for Video

Lampard Red Card Min.60
Click Here for Video

Alonso Shot Min.67
Click Here for Video

Benayoun Shot Min.79
Click Here for Video

:: Goals ::

1-0 Torres Min.88
Click Here for Video

2-0 Torres Min.93
Click Here for Video

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-02-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
On another note, was Chelsea shit or what? Can't believe this is a team of millionaires LOL.
Scholari said during the later interview that Liverpool were the better team for the WHOLE match. Wow... I really respect his honesty. He even agreed that Bosingwa should be sent off.

Great header from Torres indeed. Beating Cech at his near post, how often does that happen? Hope Torres's confidence is now back to sky high. Gerrard, Alonso and Benyanoun should have scored too.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

At last can have a good sleep after the game.

Nw still hot on Man Utd's heels although we play 1 game more.

Torres is back with a bang for scoring 2 goals.
More to come from Torres till the end of the season.

You Never Walk Alone.....

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 02-02-2009, 02:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting fact is that the last time liverpool did the double over chelsea was 1990.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20214 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

we had d ref to thank for sending lampa off. tt's def'ly d turning pt of d match. it was kinda harsh but then again, we were often d victims of harsh decisions.

oh btw, tonite lucas didnt play n we won!!!

at least staying up late tonite n gettin some eyebags later is worth it. past few games kept cursing n swearing. g'nite bros!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:15 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
we had d ref to thank for sending lampa off. tt's def'ly d turning pt of d match. it was kinda harsh but then again, we were often d victims of harsh decisions.
Mike Riley simply loves the teams in red ? Interesting to see whether he is gonna do another Rob Styles,apologize !

John Burridge seemed to have bet his house on a Chelski's win,I remember we also won during CNY period when he appeared like a big ang pau on TV

Let's see what the back cannon king Tohari Paijan gonna say in TNP today !
Old 02-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
John Burridge seemed to have bet his house on a Chelski's win,I remember we also won during CNY period when he appeared like a big ang pau on TV

Let's see what the back cannon king Tohari Paijan gonna say in TNP today !
Tohari wasnt that bad as compared ro John..

John didnt know what he is talking about. So usually I skipped the part when he said something..
Old 02-02-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think many referees would readily flash the red card on anyone that lunged towards another player with both legs in a wedge-like stance. Of course the momentum will touch the ball [Alonso was jumping up, instinctivekly, to avoid Lampard's legs] and propelling it forward [as what those commentators argued that Lampard was not WRONG] To me, I think it was Lampard's wedge-like stance that caused the referee to book him. Anyway it was not easy for anyone to tackle Alonso without risking a foul
Old 02-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
well, he didnt send Bosingwa off for tat kick on Yossi Benayoun!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 02-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
well, he didnt send Bosingwa off for tat kick on Yossi Benayoun!!
It wouldnt matter by then...

I believe the FA will have plenty to say about that though...
Old 02-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!yellowmilk is one of the Best!

its probably the memory of tat bad tackle by lampard 2 yrs ago on alonso that broke his ankle which prompted the ref to show the red card
Old 02-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmilk View Post
its probably the memory of tat bad tackle by lampard 2 yrs ago on alonso that broke his ankle which prompted the ref to show the red card
You remembered ya? I was talking to fellow reds over lunch and most people don't remember this incident. It's not 2 yrs ago bro. It's 4 years ago during the 2004/05 season. When alonso just joined us... He and Gerrard were on top form, making a formidable partnership in central midfield then before the meterasal fracture. Hamman was our back up midfielder then.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When alonso just joined us... He and Gerrard were on top form, making a formidable partnership in central midfield then before the meterasal fracture.
yeah and guess who was the one that broke his foot? So justice has finally been served...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1