The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Is colleague trying to give me hints? Should I proceed?

Thank you fellow Samsters @reflexk and @wantedbryan for your rep points. Appreciate it.

On medical leave, so I did not go to the office today. Texted B that she won't get to see me, she replied with a crying emoji and told me to take care. Since it is a Monday, she was busy as usual so we did not text much.

Should be back to work tomorrow, see if B texts me tonight to meet for lunch tomorrow.
Old 17-04-2023, 06:02 PM
Samster

rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Thanks your description of M, is she strong in bed skill, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Haha, sorry I won't be able to answer that question. M and I are very normal friends, only met her a few times, with the most recent one before COVID in early 2019 for a staycation. That was when I discovered the softer side of her.

Will share more in my next post.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Seems like my previous post about M piqued the curiosity of fellow Samsters. Allow me to share more about her and how I discovered her softer side.

It was in early 2019 when we went for a staycation at Sentosa, four of us: B, her then boyfriend, M and I. B wanted me to bring my girlfriend along, but then M would be the odd one out, so my girlfriend gracefully turned down her invitation. Finer details are either excluded or altered so as not to expose M's, or anyone's identity.

It was a 3D2N stay in one of the resort at one of the Sentosa beaches. Initially B wanted to book a family room, but after much discussion, we went for 2 connecting rooms instead for "added privacy" for B and her boyfriend. This meant that M and I were to share a room, which M was totally fine with. After the usual check-in process, we made plans to meet at the beachfront after 30 minutes before proceeding to our respective rooms. Once we were in our room, M instantly transformed from an ever-so-serious career lady to a little girl. She jumped on to her bed like a child, laid on the mattress and exclaimed, "Ahhh, away from city life, finally! Let's have fun!" This was the first time I got to see this side of M.

M digged her backpack and pulled out a two-piece swimsuit. "What do you think of this?" Seeing the more feminine side of M made me loosen up a little, "You wear first then only can tell." She replied, "You wait," then hurriedly went to the bathroom to change.

My eyes lit up when M emerged from the bathroom. It turned out that she had been hiding her snow white skin and near-perfect figure away from the public eye all these while. I gave M an elongated "Wahhh..." And her response was, "I take that as a compliment." As I was already in my beachwear, I signaled to M that I was ready to go. M again searched inside her backpack, brought out her sunscreen and showed it to me, "Wait, I need to put on sunscreen. Would you do the honor for me?" I teased her by repeating the same "Wahhh..." She laughed, "Stop it and hurry up lahh."

While applying sunscreen on her back, shoulders and neck, I teased her further by saying, "Glad I insisted we stay in the same room, otherwise, I would have missed this once-in-a-lifetime chance!" She was like, "Faster thank me." When I was done, I asked, "Any where else?" She turned around, snatched the bottle of sunscreen from my hands and laughed, "Stop dreaming, the rest I DIY."

Once we are done, we head down and met M and her boyfriend. From then till dinner, it was nothing special, just your typical beach outing with a lot of friendly teasing and laughter.

After dinner, it was almost 10 pm so we called it a day and went back to our rooms. "Are you tired?" I asked M. M answered, "Not really," after which her eyes lit up, "But I really had fun! Work had been terrible the last few days, glad B planned this staycation for us to unwind and get out of all that!" We spent the night talking about her friendship with B, some work related stuff and I took the opportunity to ask about her high standards for guys. She insisted that she was not able to communicate with guys of lower level than her. I acted as a listener without passing much remarks. When she talked about one of her exes, she started tearing up, as she loved her but he betrayed her by going after her colleague. She really thought he was the one. My guess was that he could not take her strong character.

I didn't push her further and suggested that we should go to sleep. Went over to her bedside, gave her a good night kiss and dimmed the lights. I got to say, M has flawless skin which smells like a baby.

That's the end of day 1 of our trip. The remaining days and nights of our staycation went by without much incident. All 4 of us do not drink so there wasn't any beer party or anything like that.
Old 17-04-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Seems like my previous post about M piqued the curiosity of fellow Samsters. Allow me to share more about her and how I discovered her softer side.

It was in early 2019 when we went for a staycation at Sentosa, four of us: B, her then boyfriend, M and I. B wanted me to bring my girlfriend along, but then M would be the odd one out, so my girlfriend gracefully turned down her invitation. Finer details are either excluded or altered so as not to expose M's, or anyone's identity.

It was a 3D2N stay in one of the resort at one of the Sentosa beaches. Initially B wanted to book a family room, but after much discussion, we went for 2 connecting rooms instead for "added privacy" for B and her boyfriend. This meant that M and I were to share a room, which M was totally fine with. After the usual check-in process, we made plans to meet at the beachfront after 30 minutes before proceeding to our respective rooms. Once we were in our room, M instantly transformed from an ever-so-serious career lady to a little girl. She jumped on to her bed like a child, laid on the mattress and exclaimed, "Ahhh, away from city life, finally! Let's have fun!" This was the first time I got to see this side of M.

M digged her backpack and pulled out a two-piece swimsuit. "What do you think of this?" Seeing the more feminine side of M made me loosen up a little, "You wear first then only can tell." She replied, "You wait," then hurriedly went to the bathroom to change.

My eyes lit up when M emerged from the bathroom. It turned out that she had been hiding her snow white skin and near-perfect figure away from the public eye all these while. I gave M an elongated "Wahhh..." And her response was, "I take that as a compliment." As I was already in my beachwear, I signaled to M that I was ready to go. M again searched inside her backpack, brought out her sunscreen and showed it to me, "Wait, I need to put on sunscreen. Would you do the honor for me?" I teased her by repeating the same "Wahhh..." She laughed, "Stop it and hurry up lahh."

While applying sunscreen on her back, shoulders and neck, I teased her further by saying, "Glad I insisted we stay in the same room, otherwise, I would have missed this once-in-a-lifetime chance!" She was like, "Faster thank me." When I was done, I asked, "Any where else?" She turned around, snatched the bottle of sunscreen from my hands and laughed, "Stop dreaming, the rest I DIY."

Once we are done, we head down and met M and her boyfriend. From then till dinner, it was nothing special, just your typical beach outing with a lot of friendly teasing and laughter.

After dinner, it was almost 10 pm so we called it a day and went back to our rooms. "Are you tired?" I asked M. M answered, "Not really," after which her eyes lit up, "But I really had fun! Work had been terrible the last few days, glad B planned this staycation for us to unwind and get out of all that!" We spent the night talking about her friendship with B, some work related stuff and I took the opportunity to ask about her high standards for guys. She insisted that she was not able to communicate with guys of lower level than her. I acted as a listener without passing much remarks. When she talked about one of her exes, she started tearing up, as she loved her but he betrayed her by going after her colleague. She really thought he was the one. My guess was that he could not take her strong character.

I didn't push her further and suggested that we should go to sleep. Went over to her bedside, gave her a good night kiss and dimmed the lights. I got to say, M has flawless skin which smells like a baby.

That's the end of day 1 of our trip. The remaining days and nights of our staycation went by without much incident. All 4 of us do not drink so there wasn't any beer party or anything like that.
"Glad I insisted we stay in the same room, otherwise, I would have missed this once-in-a-lifetime chance! -- Any Hanky Panky to share? Sleep on same bed? HAHAHA
Old 18-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
"Glad I insisted we stay in the same room, otherwise, I would have missed this once-in-a-lifetime chance! -- Any Hanky Panky to share? Sleep on same bed? HAHAHA
No hanky panky. Honestly, for a brief moment I thought of testing her receptiveness for hanky panky but fortunately big head took over and realized it was the wrong thing to do. I mean, it could end up in a big mess, like she confides in B and subsequently ruins our friendship, or B gets to know about it and tells the incident to my girlfriend.

Forgot to add, it was a two single-size bed room.
Old 18-04-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No hanky panky. Honestly, for a brief moment I thought of testing her receptiveness for hanky panky but fortunately big head took over and realized it was the wrong thing to do. I mean, it could end up in a big mess, like she confides in B and subsequently ruins our friendship, or B gets to know about it and tells the incident to my girlfriend.

Forgot to add, it was a two single-size bed room.
Yeah and Season 7 of Gossip Girl will air. HAHAHA.
Old 18-04-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

TS,

why would a grown up man and woman share a room like this when they are not boy girl friend?

I find that hard to understand. Esp when your girlfriend is fine with that?
Old 18-04-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
TS,

why would a grown up man and woman share a room like this when they are not boy girl friend?

Good question and it also invites gossips with the others around. HAHAHA.
Have to explain to girlfriend which is a pain in the ass.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This happened to me this year. It occurred because the town we visited, the hotels are all fully booked.

The room have 2 queen size bed. And I shared with 2 other girls. They both are not my gf.

Nothing happened too because we are all busy focusing on the objective of our trip there and it's not fucking around LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveV View Post
TS,

Old 18-04-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

I know this is SBF, but not all events lead to sex. I respect B, who is my friend, and M, who is B's childhood friend. Yes, it was tempting when I was alone with a hot girl behind closed doors, but that's all about it. She agreed to share a room didn't mean she wanted to be fucked; likewise, I was sharing a room with her didn't mean that I must fuck her.

As for my girlfriend, let me just say that trust is a very powerful tool in a relationship. I might flirt with girls and whatnot, but I will definitely not cheat on her.
Old 18-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

A Fe-male is essentially a Male with a pair of boobs with an ingrown hole. HAHAHA.
Old 20-04-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know this is SBF, but not all events lead to sex. I respect B, who is my friend, and M, who is B's childhood friend. Yes, it was tempting when I was alone with a hot girl behind closed doors, but that's all about it. She agreed to share a room didn't mean she wanted to be fucked; likewise, I was sharing a room with her didn't mean that I must fuck her.

As for my girlfriend, let me just say that trust is a very powerful tool in a relationship. I might flirt with girls and whatnot, but I will definitely not cheat on her.
You are such a good gentleman, cheers!
Old 24-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 21
sdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to beholdsdol v2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Should be back to work tomorrow, see if B texts me tonight to meet for lunch tomorrow.
Hi bro, would you like to share if there is any progress with B?
Old 24-04-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdol v2 View Post
Hi bro, would you like to share if there is any progress with B?
Hoping to hear some good news also.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 24-04-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

thot ts say wun cheat on gf. so i dunno how he can validate anything...maybe i'm wrong or i'm lost somewhere...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1