The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
chinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ex bank clerk - Local Chinese Girl 26 - Karen

As Karen has been getting some nuisance calls last few days, I will only give out contacts to bros who give me their contact numbers for verification purpose (rest assured the number will be kept discreet).

For those bros who are sincere but with little rep points, u are welcome to PM me. I would rather give her contact to bros who may not have many rep points but are not number collectors.
Old 18-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Samster

chinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of lightchinalust is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Bros for your PMs. Due to the overwheming response, I cant possibly give out her contact to all. Moreover, I am not an OKT and I dun get a single cent from the arrangements. To the contrary, I have to incur additional broadband internet charges and spend time to reply to ur PMs. I dun receive free sex if I RTF. Have to pay the same damage as the bros do.

Therefore, I will only reply to those bros who up me or exchange other FL contacts. Those bros who just PM for eg "Can I have her contact?" can forget about it. Please dun waste ur time and I dun owe you a living.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Samster

Notice

Karen has quit. No further asking of her contact. Thanks to all the bros who have supported her.
Old 07-10-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imagedirect deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinalust
Notice

Karen has quit. No further asking of her contact. Thanks to all the bros who have supported her.
Karen has quitted. I am too late to know this forum. If not, I might have try her.
Wish her good luck.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Notice

Yah...i can verify that she has quit. Because I am the last one.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger
You lucky bro. I have been waiting on the contact from bro, but guess now its over and gone .... sad.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Angry Re: Ex bank clerk - Local Chinese Girl 26 - Karen

Quote:
Notice
-
Karen has not quit ... the true story is this:
1) The same guy who said in his signature "I AM NO OKT" now wants a cut of her earnings ... although the initial agreement by him was that he's doing all these FOC out of "friendship" to Karen.
2) For all those who already got Karen's contact through this same guy previously ... you can still reach Karen to book your very first or RTF sessions (I verified that her number hasn't changed).
3) For all those who have yet to get hold of her contact previously ... well, just too bad 'coz I have no intention of taking over the "co-ordinator" role. Very simply put, I just cannot stand what was being done to her ... that's all.

PS: For those who continued to get serviced by Karen from this point in time onwards, appreciate a simple confirmation (no need for FR) ... just to substantiate my conspiracy theory. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger
Last one to do what??
Get her number?? ... what did that verify that she's quit??
Sleep with her?? ... how the hell would you know you were the last??
Did you see her put on a chastity belt & throw the key away ... after she cleaned up after you??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros
[COLOR="RoyalBlueLast one to do what??
Get her number?? ... what did that verify that she's quit??
Sleep with her?? ... how the hell would you know you were the last??
Did you see her put on a chastity belt & throw the key away ... after she cleaned up after you??
Be cool man bro. Be cool. Is there an issue if I said that I was the last customer before she said quit? The truth is that she ever told me I was the last before she quit. And thats was her statement not mind.

It has nothing to do with me whatever the outcome is. Just a word of caution. Your tones are a bit heavy. Cheers.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Bro KingEros,

Karen sent me a message to say that she has quit and asked me not to give out contact to any more customers, mentioning health problem that forces her to quit (I am sure she told you that too but you chose not to mention it here).

I have your identity from Karen but will not expose you. Your spirit is not appreciated here. Those bros who have supported me can understand.

I have not made a single cent from the coordination role. I did mention to her that if she wants me to recommend clients in the run long then I need to get some nominal amount to cover some of my broadband internet charges. I have not asked her to pay me anything as she has financial problem. It is NOT a cut of her earnings as you put it.

Would appreciate if I can get other brothers' confirmation too.
Old 09-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Samster

I can vouch for bro Chinalust. She has quitted due to health and personal problem. Please spare her a thought and stop circulating the numbers. And those bros who are still keen, Sorry. She is NOT doing anymore.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1