The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confessions of a Assistant Wedding Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
very obvious from looking at your DP bro
Not my hands. A notti girl groped it when i shot it.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
howeas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to beholdhoweas is a splendid one to behold

Excellent story TS... camping and waiting for more
Old 07-09-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tits & Nipples View Post
and hopefully upload your pics too

waah if he shares the pics here via pm that would be awesome... lol

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 07-09-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
husky22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one. Camping for more...
Old 07-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

It's the weekend ...... here is something for a Saturday morning start....
Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

fishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of lightfishhunterii is a glorious beacon of light

My final position ready for them to lock lips , so were the many friends and relatives in the room with their camera and flashes.

‘Click+flash, click+flash, click+flash’ it was blinding my eyes ………………….
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

…………….. I closed my eyes and rubbed it. Opened my eyes I saw Yvonne in her gold bikini. Posing right in front of my door, “hey you are up early”

“yes, going through the pictures of last night’s party. Don’t want to be caught with any embarrassing pictures.” I said.

“Come on, get changed. Let’s race on the jet skis”

“Where are we now?” I asked.

“ We are stopping in Langkawi for the day”

“errrr, do yo mind” I said as I wanted to change into my boarding shorts.

“It’s not that you have not seen us all naked and we’ve seen you a well.” Yvonne smiled.

“I give up” and I changed while she looked on.

Over the period of the last week or so after their wedding dinner, the girls initially planned a holiday in Bali island but instead Christine charted a yacht MV Asean Lady.

Walking down with Yvonne on the grand staircase to the main deck. We went past the living area then the dining room. A huge rectangle formal dining table that seats 20, and opening the huge deck door. The sea breeze blowing into my face and I could see Yvonne’s wavy hair dancing with the sea breeze.

4 jet-skis was lifted from the top deck into the water. “Who is going? “
“Just the 2 of us”

Langkawi, a cluster of 104 island sits beautifully in the Andaman sea. I was standing at the lower platform close to the water enjoying the view as the sun rised not too long ago, constant sea breeze.

Watching Yvonne’s hair dancing with the wind and clad in her sexy gold bikini made me stir between my legs.

The yacht is anchored close to Pulau Kukus with Pulau Dayang Bunting behind us. Pulau Dayang Bunting translated lake of pregnant maiden, from far you will see a pregnant lady look alike as the island is formed. Langkawi the islands of legends.

Local folks often said when couples are trying hard to conceive, have a bath in the lake and one will be able to get a child.

I was just standing thinking to myself is it all a dream? from my last actual day shoot of Christine, how did I end up here on a private charter yacht with 8 beautiful ladies.

Yvonne just nudged me, “hey stop day dreaming and start riding”

“Ladies first” I said helping her to mount onto the Sea-Doo watercraft. After she climbed on, a perfect view of her perky butt, she bends forward. her gold bikini bottom stretches and a camel toe came into sight.
She knew I was watching and teased me with spreading her legs wider before she sat down.

The sight of her spreading her legs and the camel toe, had my penis hard again. It was uncomfortable sitting down on the jet-ski.

Both watercraft sped off on the calm sea, the two sea-doo craft just cuts the water like a hot knife going through butter. We raced for 15 mins, my thighs are getting cramp. Going on full speed on this craft is not simple.
Yvonne notice I’m getting sore and she signalled me to follow her.

We navigated through a few small islands and ended up on a secluded beach.
Both the watercraft is securely tied and from the dry storage we took out our beach towels, sunscreen. I lay the beach towels next to each other. I just sat down and Yvonne lay down on her front.
I was massaging my thighs and Yvonne passed me the sunscreen oil for me to apply on her back.

She un-tie her bikini top, as the strings got loose my eyes followed the strings falling onto the towel and the bikini cup exposed the side of her breast.

I squeezed out ample sunscreen oil on my hands, i started from her shoulders. The moment my hands touched her shoulders she let out a “mmmmmmm”

My hands worked in rhythm from my experiences visiting spas and reading a lot on massages. (it does come in handy)

She was relaxed as I applied the sunscreen. As I kneel to the side of her body, my fingers touched the side of her breast, she just moved a little for my ease to apply the sunscreen. I dared not touch too much of her breast after all she is now my new boss and partner.
She pulled my hands and continue to rub her breast, it was sensual and indeed she was teasing me as well.

My right hand is now kneading her breast, she grabbed my left hand to her other breast.
No need for more hints, both my hands work in unison like the synchronise swimmers performing so gracefully, so is my thumb and index finger rolling on her nipples making her hard.

She let out a long moan……............ "mmmmmmmm, I like your hands" ....
Old 07-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Townsend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

power! keep it up bro
Old 07-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. How come I am not talented enuf to be a wedding photog? Hmmmmm..... Sigh..😉😍
Old 07-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

nice... can i be ur assistant photog too TS? lol keep on going...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 07-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!

keep the story going TS! superb writeup! up-ed you with my little bit of power as a token of appreciation
Old 07-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

Thank you for all the support, points and powers. I hope I'm writing in the right direction as I'm trying out writing as a new hobby. Something that I can do almost anywhere and anytime.

Stay tuned for tonight's edition if I manage to complete it.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

waiting for more....
Old 07-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, u should serialize the story and turn it into a novel....i remember my time is called "Mills and Boon"...
Old 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
aayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaayk_74 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Better than reading Sidney Sheldon or Harold Robbins...
Old 07-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement and some bros who up my point.
Anyways I'm not sure how the points system work.
I'm just writing as a trial of a new hobby.

I never read much when I was young but read lots of story here in sbf

Let all bros be the judge of my story relating as I'm not sure when the end will be as I have more to tell the more I type.
I will try to keep it lively....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1