The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

blow job without condom (bare back blow job)
Old 24-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 19
yeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of lightyeeck is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto
blow job without condom (bare back blow job)
wah!!!......... very shiok one leh...... but of cos dangerous too.
Old 24-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 20
R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

Any vros ever try to ask beside hj, got bj or fj? If not, the next visit i'll hint hint a bit. heehee........

R-K-O
Old 30-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Jiraya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today to take a look at this new outlet. The whole place looks new and not that many pple around. Pop in and decided to give the place a try.

Was serviced by a lady called Jenny. She said she is in her early 30s but looks wise can be around 27-28. Figure is not bad. Can make u go hard if you are horny.

Throughout the whole process, she never pop the question till I asked her finally. I guess she sense that I was rather nervous about the whole thing but she knows how to make a person feel at ease.. I asked whether she got do any specials. She replied only HJ and pointed at my enlarged dick. No BJ or FJ. Besides the place is kinda crammy.

She quoted me $50 bucks and I said "woah..can lower or not? 40?" She smiled and nodded. I said "ok" She then proceed to take off my underwear and out came my didi at full attention. She slowly massage my didi. I asked whether she can take off her top or not, she said no. At least she allowed me to AR. While she is using the oil to massage my didi, I played with her breast n nipple. Whow, her nipple sure is big ! As big as a 50 cents coin. Her breasts not that big but is not small either. Just nice. Creamy white. It was at this time I cannot take it anymore and shoot out my load. She was taken by surprise and told me that I shoot out a lot. I wanted to tell her I have been storing alot but just smiled and nodded.

Proceeded to the new bathroom to wash up. Was thinking to myself whether she could enter the bathroom and wash for me? But then she was fully clothed so I guess not.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 (not those C cups so I gave her this rating)
Massage: 6.5/10
HJ: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10 (Throughout the massage, her service was top-notch. She was always with a smile. Not once did I see her showing me the dao face)
Damage: 1.5 hrs w HJ = $80
Old 12-09-2005, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
nic_h deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down to zen wellness last week. Place was very nicely decorated just like a spa. Overall gives u a clean and comfy feeling.
Was there pretty late on thursday, all ladies were taken already. so had to wait and couldnt choose which lady to massage. So have to depend on luck.

So in the end, i was massaged by zhen zhen (mid 30s) who has just finished the other customer. Opted for the 1 hour massage... everything was sop after that.
Massage was pretty ok.. until the part when she sat on top of me.
Wah... nearly couldnt breath.. damn!.. she was heavy..
she sat on my butt... her weight pressing down n i can feel my dick shrink. :P
So after 45mins of massage... she pointed to my dick and asked whether i want special.. i said hj and she quoted me $50.. negotiated to $40 and she started to stroke me. Managed to take off her bra.. but wasnt allowed roaming below. She also disallow sucking of her nips (1st time encounter like that) but i manage to pull her towards me to suck her nips.. :P
In the end, shot out .. clean up and left.

boobs: small .. ard A+(sians)
massage: average.. not best n not the worst i had
environment: clean
RTF: dun think so... unless got better gals.

Saw another gal when i left.. not a great looker,, but shes very very fair.
Boobs also quite small... sians.. guess doesnt suit me... im a boobs lover.
Old 14-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
orche is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorche is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

[QUOTE=tomdickhar
By the time i left the place i think they were already fully booked. Maybe other ppl in this forum all went there, lots of people calling them booking their next hour and such.

By the way the carrot cake at the coffeshop at the side is not bad.[/QUOTE]

Try the carrot cake, surprise to find such high standard in HDB heartland.

For your gd recommendation, up your point, ke....ke....Well done brudder!

Old 15-09-2005, 06:33 AM
yoshi_sx

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi,im new here....Wanting to try this Zen Wellness but not really sure what are the "SOP".Can anyone here care to pm me regarding the "SOP" and specials?
Old 16-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Samster

R-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to allR-K-O is a name known to all
Cool Re: Zen Wellness at AMK St 31

After 2 long weeks never massage, my whole body a bit of "distorted" liao. Before knock off from work, had been thinking of where to get massage, Serangoon North or AMK. In the end choose to go Zen Wellness as I want to reach home early. So after buying 4D walked from amk central to blk 316A.

Reached there saw 2 gals. Not bad looking siah. Though in their mid 30s but can consider lau chio lah. So never choose and a gal by the name xiao qing(little green) attend me. Went into the room, strip and lie on the bed. I feel so tired and lazy. She came in and i told her to give me a hard massage. She said no problem and will ensure that my whole body is relief. The session continues with the SOP massage but one thing i very satisfied is she really got strength and although i feel a bit pain and ache but really feel shiok. I was so relaxed that the whole session we hardly tcss. After a solid hour of hard massage, she asked me to turned around and she massage my chest and stomach area. After which, she pointed at my didi and said she'll keep her promise to make my whole body relief. I told her to carry on and she started to stroke my didi. Then she pulled down her blouse and bra and initiate me to touch her. Hmm, not bad leh. heehee...... Her neh neh quite soft but still can consider ok lah. She is very obliging during the whole session and never resist even i try to pull down her jeans. So after abt 10min or so i explode. She said i long time never release 'cos i shoot far and quanty a lot. haha...... I teased her that i purposely keep till tonight for her. keekee..... Then she cleaned me up, pour some tea for me and even help me to dress up. I think she got attend the customer service course, to serve by heart. haha.......

After paying her, went out the room and saw 2 gals sitting at the recept. Also not bad looking. Anyway, 来日方长. Got the whole world of time to try all of them. Maybe this Zen will be my second playground just like my 1st one, Xin Ye @ Seranggon North. keekee.........

Name: Xiao Qing 小青
Looks: 6.5/10 - frankly i like lau chio
Boobs: B
Figure: 7/10 - for her age is consider gd. Her buttock quite firm. heehee......
Massage: 8.5/10 - One of the best i ever tried. Even no special will also tip her for this.
HJ: 7.5/10 - sensual, got GFF, obliging, no resistance when i "do" her.
BJ & FJ: NA
Overall: 8/10 - very customer oriented, treat me like an emperor. SHIOK!!!
RTF: Sure! 2nd playground mah. keekee.......
Total Damage: $40(1.5hr) + $30(HJ) = $70

I noticed that some bros here encounter that the gals will quote them and at a price of $50. So they need to bargain then will down till $40. Maybe can give some of the bros a little tip on this. As far as i cheong tn till now, i never ask for the price of special and the gals will also not quote me. Normally is after the seesion and i paid them the "actual" market rate. They also happily accept. Actually no need to do anything. Just assured the gals and make them feel you are their bf during her young days and everything will go smoothly. Hope this tip will help some bros to reduce from $40 to $30. keekee........

R-K-O
Old 16-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi_sx
Hi,im new here....Wanting to try this Zen Wellness but not really sure what are the "SOP".Can anyone here care to pm me regarding the "SOP" and specials?
SOP = Standard Order Proceedure which means the usual massage that the gals will give you, starting from your back to leg and head to hands when turned around. As for specials, no need for me to say. You shd know lah hor? keekee........

R-K-O
Old 17-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I fully agree with R-K-O on your FR on Xiao Qing. I have tried her last week. Two days back, I have a 1.5hrs session with Ya Li, tall lanky women and here is my quick FR on her.

Name: Ya Li
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: A (can give it a miss for those like big boobs)
Figure: 5/10 - she is tall and lanky (i think about 1.75m)
Massage: 6.5/10 - (too soft, I prefer hard massage)
HJ: 5/10 - mechanical
BJ & FJ: NA
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Zen=Yes (Nice embience) Ya Li (No)

Comments: She has a sweet voice. Take note that she might not offer HJ to everyone according to some of my kakis who had been massage by her tried and was not offered. Initially, she ask for $40 but bargain down to $30 (market rate la : ). Don't get me wrong, she is a nice lady.

Note:-

The above FR only represent my personal view and in my honest opinion.

Last edited by sgkingfisher69; 17-09-2005 at 10:42 AM.
Old 17-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-K-O

Reached there saw 2 gals. Not bad looking siah. Though in their mid 30s but can consider lau chio lah.

R-K-O

Wei~ you purposely up her age so that I will come here izzit?

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Wei~ you purposely up her age so that I will come here izzit?
haha...... no lah. Just that I saw they look at that age. Frankly, the gals are not bad looking. Compare to other tn in amk, they cobnsider chio leh. keekee..... bro Rof|maoxz, you buay tahan liao ah? heehee........

R-k-O
Old 18-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
love2enjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Zen yesterday. below is the FR.
Name: Dong Mei
Looks: 5/10
Boobs: B (can give it a miss for those like big boobs)
Figure: 5/10
Massage: 8/10 - hard massage. Have to tell her to soften a bit.
HJ: 6/10 - clasp both her hands on my bird to simulate CB
Attitude: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes. Nice embience n to try other gals

Comments: Start off with free mosha, bath and then massage. towards very end, she asked if didi wants massage. said yes n showed 3 fingers to indicate price which she nodded. autoroam until shootout. she cleaned didi up with powder and then massage my big head. felt so good and dozed off for abt 5 mins.
Old 19-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
maxtec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver
Did YaLi really provide HJ?I'm very curious.The last when she was working in Serangoon area she did not do that leh.Always in jeans but the way she massage sometime can be misleading.But overall is a good decent massage.
Yes, she does. Depends on who you are. She decent decent, don't think she will offer uncles.
Old 19-09-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
maxtec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka_bon
dropped by this afternoon to try out as very stress with work lately...

attended by Ya Li... quite chio i must say... good massage service...

Ya Li is not bad in message, but I don't think she chio leh. Compare to the fruit stall in balester, I think the model gal is better in message and look much better too. They both from same part of China, both are decent & good gals.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1