The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink 3 & 4 Feb 2011

Sorry! I have to bring the above discussion to here, over there was Munx2 threads. Brother Fornicator informed everybody to note the above 2 days, PT will be shut down on these days.

For the benefits of new members who wonder, why so? Because i think last yr, members wrote few WLs returned on 2day of LNY or 3rd day. We are awared the keepers or, OKTs uncle and aunty are all Chinese. They are on leaves too so, houses cannot open for biz if the key holders are not in.

However, i think the $20 WLs and few brown sugars might be working throughout. I guess maybe, H17 20 where there are more $20 WLs. This few yrs we are seeing a pool of off work F workers.

There is $ to be made, thing is sometime not possible to do so.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: 3 & 4 Feb 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Sorry! I have to bring the above discussion to here, over there was Munx2 threads. Brother Fornicator informed everybody to note the above 2 days, PT will be shut down on these days.

For the benefits of new members who wonder, why so? Because i think last yr, members wrote few WLs returned on 2day of LNY or 3rd day. We are awared the keepers or, OKTs uncle and aunty are all Chinese. They are on leaves too so, houses cannot open for biz if the key holders are not in.

However, i think the $20 WLs and few brown sugars might be working throughout. I guess maybe, H17 20 where there are more $20 WLs. This few yrs we are seeing a pool of off work F workers.

There is $ to be made, thing is sometime not possible to do so.
Confirm Bro jacky43. 2nd day of Lunar New Year, CAT20 and Brown Sugar (Malays) WLs may be working provided OKTs open the houses. As per last year CNY (14-15 Feb.), some houses were open on 2nd day (15 Feb.). H02, H17 and H20 open for biz! They, CAT20 and Brown Sugars take opportunity as the ang pais all not working and plenty of our Indian and Bangala Bros will flock to PT!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 14-01-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

Quote:
Brother Fornicator, u walked over to the POSB ATM, along Jalan Besar road. A long way i guess u know this gen, the nearest 1 is in CSM.

Curious is there another ATM below the hdb flats? U walk out to the main street, the coffeeshop cross over to the Indian temple. Next, there is a petrol station, further down blks of flats. There was a ATM machine downstair or, it is no longer there.

Can anybody help me on this?
Bro, the ATM in CSM is way much farther! You go CSM some more must go to basement! The other one in HDB flats, I have no idea.

Those POSB ATMs at Jalan Besar are the nearest IMHO. Go out alley, turn right, go straight, cross Jln Besar Rd. and that's it, 3 ATMs in a row! Hehe.

On another note, very dark outside, heavy rain coming. Take extra care Bros!

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-01-2011, 03:08 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Peak periods in H14

May i remind brothers we are approaching peak periods, 2weeks to go b4 CNY, probably next weekend many WLs allreally shut down biz. Read Julie H11markup to $40, i am not too sure and, not suprise she select brothers.

This weekend i am least suprised, the 3LBs at H09 also markup another $10, talk about races. I think WLs this periods will aim at Chinese brothers, especially the above 50s 1, many might said $30 above, some actually increase to $50.

I am looking at Sophie, Mei Ling, Ah Bao and Yuki over at H14, that day allreally notice they smilling so sweet. New sexy dressing so on, telling each others to up CNY deco shits.

Btw Violet could b too kind, she letting her sisters earn more $, however she might just return today? Next trip that will be after the long holidays.
Old 21-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Samster

Re: Peak periods in H14

Quote:
May i remind brothers we are approaching peak periods, 2weeks to go b4 CNY, probably next weekend many WLs allreally shut down biz. Read Julie H11markup to $40, i am not too sure and, not suprise she select brothers.

This weekend i am least suprised, the 3LBs at H09 also markup another $10, talk about races. I think WLs this periods will aim at Chinese brothers, especially the above 50s 1, many might said $30 above, some actually increase to $50.

I am looking at Sophie, Mei Ling, Ah Bao and Yuki over at H14, that day allreally notice they smilling so sweet. New sexy dressing so on, telling each others to up CNY deco shits.

Btw Violet could b too kind, she letting her sisters earn more $, however she might just return today? Next trip that will be after the long holidays.
Mine Bro you are most cunning! I reading your observations and I agreed! Yes, CNY around the corner and soon to come allreally! Time coming so fast! WLs marking up fees for the season because they know the 'ang pais' all go back allreally and our 'itchy' Bros got no choices so on lah!

Yah, those not 'ang pai' suddenly become smiling sweet and trying hard to look sexy. Lucky 'ang pai' Violet H14R06 still MIA otherwise they no business, hahaha! But some are staying until 01 Feb, probably to reach sales quotas, so competition will be fierce in this coming weeks.

It could be two scenarios: crowded because of 'ang pais' going back or no crowd because saving up for the CNY expenses!

Just sharing views with mine Brother and friend Bro jacky43 and to all you Bros out there.

Cheers.
Old 21-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Talking Point aka PT Corner :p

Last session with Pauline, she said she returned on 3rd day of CNY because she stayed over the causeway. No problem in tpt but that is only her. I did not promise RTF her or anybody.

PT WLs learned fast, we being repeating it, never tell them of us, very true because ones they aware of their popular, they will pull a fast 1. Pretty soon they going to be lesser $20, many WLs will spend $ on touching up learned from the new comers.

Don't u guys wonder? Sophie, Miss Attitude LW and, Candy dress the same outfits. Next time ask $, i tell u all said $50. Notice last session Yuki looking good in her short dress.

Make full used of the PSL, this is 1 of the weapon we have. A good weekend to all!
Old 23-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

A Bro has sent me a PM but unfortunately I cannot reply back to him via PM. I think he is still in modreation.

Anyways, Hxx refers to the house number and Rxx refers to the room number of the WL.

Hope ths helps.

Cheers.
Old 25-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

Wink Gwc

We being watching the trailers of Is a Great Great World, we know the former site is near to Petain. That time was also known as Flanders Sq, is in 1 of the past threads. I was reading a moment ago, saw ex Inter and Diamond stuffs. Brought back fond memories. I missed Inter firm tits, long blond hairs as she cowgirl me. Let's move on.

I am much too young to remember much on GWC, asked my senior barber he told me this. That park was not really an ideal family outings, don't believe the shits what they tell u in the movie.

There are bargirls in those drinking places, open air with fights every nights. These girls were pioneer of KTV girls which today has many trades. (We have FL WLs HC girls, all were SEX workers). He also told me, his younger day he booked girls, brought them to behind GWC. There were that periods illegal brothels operating in the 5foot way.

Other then the 3points of the golden trangle, we have KS, Desker and PT after the 80s. B4 the expanding of GL town, official RLD was former Bugis street. Today stands Bugis MRT. Seems liked the former GWC played a part in transforming the RLDs too.

Join all the points, we can see it is almost near, GWC, Desker/ PT towards Bugis Street. Another point not that far which lasts till this gen, KS brothels. That maybe the golden period of RLDs from the 40s till today.

I wrote, dear brothers again this website look out of the classroom windows, unwritten history which nobody dare to tell. But of course, it is just me i have no proof, history is never fixed. It is open for discussion and mistakes.

Last edited by jacky43; 25-01-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 25-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Wink $3.60

Additional, my barber also mentioned an old term when approaching Streetwalkers. He don't really remember much in the 70s, btw he is 75yrs old. He said during that period, most were from across the causway, so? Many he recalled spoke Canto, i told him nothing really change.

PT WLs also spoke Canto, my barber uncle has retired from all this more then 10 yrs ago. Good for him and, i wish him many more years.

The old term spoke in Canto, "are u $3.6?" She said yes! Then is on, brother!
Old 02-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
e64y2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone tell me,the corner one is house number??and the second one is?TIA.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
e64y2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone tell me what is the house number for the corner one and also the second one,thanks.

Old 25-02-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Talking Predictions

I got senses the below WLs may quit this year.

H02R16 Michelle $50

H04R11 Mei Qi $30 (after incidents i don't think she will return)

H07R02 Jac $50
H07R03 Cookie, R06 Joyce both at $50, 1 might leave.
H07R01 (2floor) Ann $50

H10R06 Irene $50 (seldom turned up on biz)
H10R1A Rina (B sugar) $40

H12R1A May $50
H12R08 Janet $50 (Kelatan clinic probably KIV her travelling plans)

H16R12 Jennifer $50
H16R13 Vivi $50
H16R15 Amy $50
H16R16 Carol $50 (she is trying to out smart Kelatan clinic)

H22R09 Sally $30 (operating other biz during working times)
H11R21 Xue Er $50 (I will missed 1of the white bunnies)

H11 and 24 are the 2 houses that followed rules, this is what i felt every time i worked into the houses.
Old 25-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Wink House keepers

Let me introduce a few house keepers, normally saw them during my trips. The keeper aunty of H04 don't seems to be around. Anyway this is my stories.

H02 The latest is an uncle, he liked to sit in office and read papers. This house WLs only need him to buy tissues and, wishing materials for them. He is plain lazy.

H04 Maybe this 2 houses shared the same keepers? Sometimes an aunty will appear and sit in her office. This house is rundown, till last year incident still much low key.

H10 I am not too sure, the office seems to be empty most of the time. I think is an aunty. She took more care of Big S and Kico, rest of her girls think they draw lines btw them.

H11 Ah! The 1eye aunty, looks fierce she appear during peak hours. She will sit outside JJ room, sometimes took bookings for clients. Actually friendly if u are interested to take her girls, she gave me the impression she was WL during her younger days.

H12 An aunty who walks slow, she is rather fierce if she is not in the mood. I think WLs loved her, because she kept the water warm. Used to see her taking kettle walked to the toilet, opposite Joey's room.

H14 The around 50s uncle, he look organized but, no Sir! He don't bother much, normally he turned up after 1 pm. We find his girls at provision shop smoking, chatting with the lady shop keeper. His house ang pais are; Candy and Ah Bao

H16 It is an aunty, there used to be 1 or 2 around 50s men sitting in her office. They no customers, they are i think repair man, plain lazy most of the time. The group were looking at 4Ds and Toto.

H22 The uncle with the walking cane, i think he is smart, never be fool by his outlook.

H24 An aunty who a WL told me, i have yet to meet her, probably she is busy over at other houses.

Have a good weekend!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

Wink Choose wisely

Seems liked papers and media are getting into the mood, i shall post my concern here. Is the same, politics and calling chickens, this is my story.

I believe this gen is not they owned me, after i gave them the confirmation. Rather i paid them high, yet i don't see much improvement.

I take Joyce H07R06 $50, above sexual standards, after deal nothing outstanding. On the other hand, i take Ah May H11R09 $30, she is above many $30 WLs in sexual standards.

Both are nothing much i wrote, it is after the deals i really look into it. Now my point is, this economy slowdown where things are getting expensive, with another mother of all battle coming soon. Over at Libya and, I take Ah May, she is value for $, i looked into the future, it is costs saving. Yes No?

I am not paying more for above stds chicken, not in this slowdown i don't want chilli crads, no thanks!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

Talking Wise saying

Reading papers, saw this "Dad smothers children before plunging to death'', the court closed the case after 2 years. I was right in certain degrees, allow me to share my 2 cents with everybody.

This age, MAN must not anyhow spend the $, it is difficult to run away from SINs. No way to hid, manage it tight. For GIRL?

Never mix with the wrong/bad company, it will be your downfall. Trust me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1