The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a Dawg

I glanced at her and I was very sure she was annoyed at my persistence for restarting the whole works on the other leg.
She kept mum and I start my routine on her right knee cap.

I did the whole 9 yards and as I started to move inward along her right inner thigh area, she spread her legs wider than before.
This time, with the ambient lighting and her legs spread wider, I have a good look at her mound.
The much awaited visual prized since I was underneath the mahjong table.
With her curvaceous, voluptuous and meaty figure, I was already looking forward to tongue-wagging fuck her till I reached my own target heart rate for the day!

I moved my mouth together working my lips and tongue along her inner right thigh, taking my time towards her mound.
The scent of my own saliva mixed with her groin sweaty smell and then as I got closer, that prized distinct scent of all time.
That unmistakable tangy and sour aromatic vagina smell.
Old 10-02-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

As I was reached the edge of the couch kneeling, I propped myself upright a little.
And leaned forward more by pressing my torso against the edge of the couch.
It was almost like leaning forward towards her inclined at a slanted angle.
My both knees firmly on the floor carpet, rest of the leg stretched out behind me, body leaning forward.
I practically looked like I was going to propose to her with that posture!

I leaned forward and suddenly Selina put her hand out and stopped me from advancing.
I paused for a moment and she too. So, I moved my body back, I went back to my upright kneeling posture.
Selina then re-positioned herself by sliding her entire body lower from the backrest of the couch and nearer to me as if one would slouch on a couch.
From her original seated back against the couch, now she slide lower and moved her butt away from the backrest of the couch but nearer to me.

Thrusting her lower body now nearer to me.
With that action, she has thrust her mound, the sanctuary, the Amazonia paradise nearer to my face while she was at a slouched position.
Then she used both her hand reached down to her pussy, each thumb and index fingers to pull up and back her pussy in one swift motion.
Thumbs were above her pussy area while the index fingers at the mouth of the pussy’s opening, all on each side.
And she slowly and gently ‘reveal’ her pussy to me, spread them lips wide, raw as sushi, hustler style.
She said, “Come and get it big boy, this is your reward”.

To be continued shortly …..
Old 11-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
dusong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome share uncle!
Old 11-02-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

While we usher in the year of the Ox, i like to wish all Chinese Cheongster Happy Chinese Lunar New Year.
And wishing everybody else happy long weekend holidays.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Continue from Episode #1.

As Selina revealed her mound to me, I took a few moments admiring it.
It was a plump mound, hygienically kept. Bushes trimmed well, skin pigmentation around it, were fair and not dark like some.
Anatomically speaking, Selina’s vulva matched the colour of her body skin which was and still is total hard and turn on for me.
I simply adore vulva’s pigmentation not to stand out in contrast especially for Asian women.

I took a whiffed and there was no funky stench.
There are women who are not aware of infection going on down there until their man went down on them and ran out of the bedroom door, disgusted.
Selina’s pussy was exactly right for the plucking to me, inviting and begging for my tongue.

I pressed my chest against the edge of the couch, reached both my hands out and put it between the couch’s backrest and Selina’s back.
Lowered my hands down to just above her butt area and pulled her entire body closer to the edge of the couch, to my face.
She gasped a little but looked intrigued and excited. I switch from kneeling to sitting down on the floor.
Making my chin just above the edge of the couch, my head smack right between Selina’s spread thighs and my face inches away from her Amazonia paradise.
The glistening effect of her pubes under the ambient lighting, she bites her lips, her feet was fidgeting about.
The atmosphere seems primed for explosion at that moment.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

I sat crossed legged like a Zen-monk getting ready for mediation-like.
I pulled Selina closer again until her legs are entirely away from the couch and only half of her butt was rested on the couch.
She was then lying back, reclining with only her head propped up by the back rest of the couch.
From that position, she looked at me as if to monitor my every oral movement.
She was like an examiner, grading my every moves.

Then again at her new reclining posture, with her fingers spreading those lips of hers down south, she beckoned me to act on it.
She instructed, “Eat it like u never had it before. Don’t stop unless I said so.”
With her mound right in front of my face, spread like a sunflower absorbing all rays I was ready to wet those petals with my own brand of spit-rays.
I decided to tease her further, so I start to gently press my mouth slight away from her vulva.
Started from the top among the pubes, gently pressing that pound of flesh as if I were performing acupressure.
Pressing, nibbling and licking methodically from the top of her pussy.
I worked my way clockwise slowly and man she was fidgeting and probably convulsing with pleasure and ticklish at the same time.
The euphoria on her face, priceless.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

As Selina was twitching, gasping and convulsing with pleasure, she unknowingly thrust her mound towards my mouth.
She was using her lower body to maneuver her mound towards my face hoping to entice me into making a meal out of that at the earliest opportunity.
And I kept evading it to prolong the game of delayed gratification just to see her begging me to eat her pussy.
I was fucking enjoying it, having a pussy thrust at my face hoping that I would eat is to me the best thing a heat-seeking missile dawg could ever hope for.

All to some women who think that by letting men eat their pussy is a form reward, fuck that.
Me eating your pussy when I want it is a reward to u, ma’am.
This thrusting pussy at my face went on for a min or two and suddenly a ringtone disrupt her coy moans.
We stopped, she told me to go to the bedroom and bring her handphone to her.
I did as I was told and when i came with the phone and passed it to her, she looked and signal me to continue where we left off.
She now spread her legs even wider and gave me a smirk.
As I continued my earlier seated posture and resume my mouth-gently-thrusting her vagina area, she answered the call.
It was her husband Mike on the phone asking which sanitary pad he should buy as he was at the 24-hr minimart.
Old 12-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

The fact that she decided to answer the call from Mike and still ask me to continue where I left off with mouth-massaging her vagina, I was turned on in epic proportions.
This woman loves living on the edge! So, I gave it to her, I use my mouth and massage the surrounding bush of her pussy while she was still on the phone with her husband.
Then conversation went from the types of sanitary pads to buy to Mike was done with supper and will be back with Panadol for me!

During all this while when me and Selina were playing with each other, Mike had already gotten supper for us, bought the Panadol for my headache and with that phone call, he was already at the 24-hr minimart getting pads before heading back to the house!
I quickly estimated that Mike and Boon will reach within 15 mins.
And with the speed of a grandmaster of chess calculating, planning and anticipating what is to come, I was left with no option but to stop what we were doing and get our poker face on before they reached the house.
Just as I thought Selina would be on the same page with me for calling it a day at that moment so that we can freshen ourselves up, she amazed me yet again.
She laid there, back on the seated cushion of the couch with her head slight propped up.
Legs wide apart, swinging a little rhythmically as if turning her pussy into a muppet show.
She said, “they should be back in 15-20 mins so let’s make the best of the time for the next 10 mins of it. U up for it?”

To be continued shortly …..
Old 12-02-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You go dawg!
Old 12-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
You go dawg!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusong View Post
Awesome share uncle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 12-02-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10296 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice update uncle!
Old 13-02-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Continue from Episode #1.

At that point, I must admit that I enjoyed the physical play thing we had though it was less than 30 mins.
I enjoyed Selina’s sense of living on the edge, her recklessness, aggressiveness and audacity was a huge turn on.
Her sense of arrogance and confidence all added to some form of attraction I have for her.
So, with less than 15 mins of play time and having looked forward to having an uninterrupted, free for all and boundless session, I decided to try my luck to leave her wanting for more yet not giving in to her demands.
I told her I am up to it and game to touch her body with my hands now and she nodded immediately.
Old 13-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

From my seated position, I stood on my knees.
I pressed my torso against her unprotected pussy, and I could see she liked that.
I leaned forward facing her, my torso pressed against her lower body in particular her pussy, thus spreading her thighs wider.
I started placing my hands on both side of her face.
I gently stroked both sides of her face simultaneously, then to her neck area followed by her shoulders.
I used my fingers to slowly caress her shoulder blades, lifted her arms away from her body and brushed the sides of her tits gently and along her ribcage, downwards.
She was quivering with pleasure and being ticklish too, I assume, and she loves it.
As my hands reached her pelvic area, I caressed it with the lightest touch from my fingers on both sides.
I can clearly see her muscles joints at the groin area was contracting as I caressed that area, muscle spasms, heavier and faster breathing.
So much was going on at her groin area with minimal effort from my fingers.
Old 13-02-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Then I moved my caressing touch upward now to her navel and then to her tits.
She looked confused, disappointed yet relieved the caressing sensation was over.
Then I started placing both her nipples between my index and middle fingers on both hands, I started the motion of caressing her tits with her nipples in between my fingers in a horizontal motion.
Her areola, my playground and kept doing that until I see goosebumps on her arms and tits.
Follow by erected nipples. And it was time to lubricate those nipples with my spit, I tasted them, and Selina responded with a moan of approval.
Now that her nipples were wet, I gently lick them and blow on them, wash rinse and repeat.
If u do it at the right pace with the appropriate intensity, women achieve nipple orgasm just like that.
Old 13-02-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Selina was feeling it. Her body spoke the truth.
Human bodies never lie.
She was arch up like being possessed by demon in those exorcist movie series.
Her body was arched-up because of the intense sensation from just the caressing I did.
The nipples work contributed largely to it as well, but the psychological factor is another one.
We were living for that moment there, blood was rushing all over the place but never the right place.
We were young dumb and full of cum, but we love it.
That was what fueling the sensation then.
As I saw how euphoric Selina was, it was the time to leave the stage.
The wisdom for any person performing is this, “leave the stage while the audience is still clapping.”
Based on Selina’s moans and body-arching, I am sure she was clapping for my performance.
And that would be the best time to exit the stage.
With that, I stopped caressing her nipples and tits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1