The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adelaide, Australia

That's quite sad

Not even decent RnT places?

Maybe should start saving for Tiger's cheap flights instead.
Old 15-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boredinadel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll tell you why it's crap around here. Places like 121 and Gibson St. took ages to establish a decent Asian scene here in Adelaide. It only takes a single complaint/police report to have a place closed down.

In SA, there is a "do nothing, keep things the way it is, don't rock the boat" culture which will ensure that prostitution will remain illegal here for generations to come (despite the fact many are still operating quite openly). Gutless SA politicians from both ends of the spectrum to your local council member will ensure that nothing will change. Why? For fear of offending vocal minority interests? Or an inherent do-nothing culture permeating the civil service?

No wonder we are the laughing stock of Australia.
Old 16-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
angus young deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

boredinadel,

And it's certainly ironic, given that if you go back 30-40 years, (and this is a bit before my time) I think it was during the Don Dunstan era, SA was seen as a very progressive state. If memory serves me correct, for example, Maslins was the first nude beach in Australia. On top of that, I think SA was the first to decriminalise homosexual acts between consenting adults.

So, we've arguably gone from being the most progressive to the most conservative in a little more than a generation.
Old 17-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ex-sin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Each year thousands of people are leaving SA not for no reason.

I was shock when I first visited the west side of city four years ago. The place was run-down and deserted. The only sign of prosperity was the disgraceful Hindley St.

To be elected by the oldies most councilors promise to keep the status quote. Those who dare try (like Burnside Council) risk a riot. The young ones leave the state in disgust, leaving more power to the oldies. Its a vicious cycle and there is slim chance of situation here improving.

I would have leave given a choice. My only consolation is the once a year holiday to Singapore.

Lets hope Tiger or Jetstar will fly direct to Singapore soon.
Old 18-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Just got back from a couple of days in Melbourne and boy was it a needed break from Adelaide. I was quite spoilt for choice at Tope St.

I whole-heartedly agree we've regressed as a state on most social issues. This bunch of new pollies are quite happy to go along with populism politics to get re-elected. They don't care about providing WLs with a safe and legal environment to work.

Mavericks like Don Dunstan and (love him or hate him) Jeff Kennett are sorely needed here.
Old 19-07-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

BREAKING NEWS - 121 open!!

Was just on my way out after scribbling down a few phone numbers out of the Tiser (thought I would try one at Mitcham or Colonel Light Gardens).

Remembered the phone number for 121, so gave it a try - more so to confirm that the place was abandoned.

Almost straight away, someone answered. Sounded like the old mamasan. She confirmed that they were open, and had 2 girls available - one Thai and the other Filipina.

Was over there in less than 10 minutes. Everything is the same.

I asked the mamasan what had happened - I thought they had closed down for good. She wasn't too forthcoming with information.

I had the Thai girl - she was around late 20s. Not bad, but obvious signs of childbirth, which is a turn-off for me. The Filipina wasn't available or had gone out, so I didn't get to see her.

Damage the same as usual.

After my session, I asked the mamasan if she planned to get back to having 4 girls. She said yes, but not for a few weeks. I asked her again, what happened with regards to the closure. She mentioned being away on holidays - no one to run the place.

Hard to know what to believe. But I guess, the main thing is the joint has reopened.
Old 19-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Angus young, you're the bringer of glad tidings!!! This is certainly the best news I've heard for weeks. Thanks for taking the trouble. As for the mamasan gg on holidays....sounds abit iffy but at least she's back.

Well done mate.
Old 20-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

No worries - glad to help.
Old 23-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

I am quite happy that the upcoming private members bill on decriminalising prostitution is being redebated again in the state parliament. But in true to form SA style, I have a nagging feeling it would be a very tough debate, and might even be defeated. Let's hope this bill becomes law.

And also check out some of the comments on the tiser. Many are supportive but equally many feminists, moral Nazis, and the religious Right are up in arms.

Have a good day guys.
Old 23-07-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
no_1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I agree with most of you - Adelaide is not on the top of my list for great punting experiences... However, I spend many many weeks there, and tried many many places. I can tell you that there are some decent ladies out there (mostly private), that are def worth while a visit, especially if you're after a "quick" RnT.

Adelaide is a place where you need to spend some time to discover its true value (does not only apply to punting, also in general).

Please PM me with your wishes, and see if I can direct you in the right way.
Old 25-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

magicalbob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BREAKING NEWS - 121 open!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus young View Post
Was just on my way out after scribbling down a few phone numbers out of the Tiser (thought I would try one at Mitcham or Colonel Light Gardens).

Remembered the phone number for 121, so gave it a try - more so to confirm that the place was abandoned.

Almost straight away, someone answered. Sounded like the old mamasan. She confirmed that they were open, and had 2 girls available - one Thai and the other Filipina.

Was over there in less than 10 minutes. Everything is the same.

I asked the mamasan what had happened - I thought they had closed down for good. She wasn't too forthcoming with information.

I had the Thai girl - she was around late 20s. Not bad, but obvious signs of childbirth, which is a turn-off for me. The Filipina wasn't available or had gone out, so I didn't get to see her.

Damage the same as usual.

After my session, I asked the mamasan if she planned to get back to having 4 girls. She said yes, but not for a few weeks. I asked her again, what happened with regards to the closure. She mentioned being away on holidays - no one to run the place.

Hard to know what to believe. But I guess, the main thing is the joint has reopened.
Just went there on Friday night around about 11:30pm. Phone was disconnected, doorbell was disconnected, the place looked deserted again. Are you sure it's open again?
Old 26-07-2010, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just went there on Friday night around about 11:30pm. Phone was disconnected, doorbell was disconnected, the place looked deserted again. Are you sure it's open again?
It was when I went there on Monday last week - around 12 noon.

The phone was working and the mamasan answered - which is why I went there. But things didn't seem quite normal, as I mentioned. Only 2 weeks, and she seemed to be avoiding the reasons why they were closed.

It's all a bit weird. Perhaps give it a try during the day (?).

But if closed this time, maybe will not reopen again
Old 28-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Samster

magicalbob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*sigh* Oh well, no use crying about it now. Any suggestions on places that are even half as good? I tried a Thai place near the corner of Regency and Prospect Rd the other week. The girls are all older and no where near as good.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The girls are all older and no where near as good.
This seems to be the case at just about every Asian establishment in Adelaide. In fact, it's not just that the girls are older - it is that they are considerably older (maybe even 20+ years more) that really annoys me. Throw in the stretch marks from pregnancy and saggy boobs.......... What a turn off.

The fact that 121 generally had 3 if not 4 girls available, just about every time I went there (even in the middle of a week day) was a real bonus. What a choice we had.

It remains to be seen if it makes one more belated return.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Samster

Those FL ones that advertise on the Tiser are even more appalling. "Slim, busty, pretty" trying to pass off as a 20 year old with a hoarse, croaking voice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1