The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of
Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashimi888 View Post
Thanks for the lovely FR. She has right amount of meat on her body and that is something i appreciate. The body contact and piak piak stereo must be spot on. Unfortunately girls these days opt for bamboo route.
ya best to have some meat
Old 12-10-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasondragonborn View Post
In fact i didnt ask. She told me herself. I oso didnt know much she had this saga before. But according to her, she was trick by other people. Her friend back stab her. Thats her excuse anyway.

Now she need some money to do some things. I offered her extra cash in envelope to let me film and take pictures, she accept.

Her FL side is very different from YouTube. In bed she is very feminine, like those little girl attitude. Really song song for me.

I am happy to pay her. The session is damn good wei.

She oso told me she went on a ferry cruise with another client. So I think pay her 10k is considered not as much as she usually expect or charge.

Oso her nehneh damn big bros. For an Chinese that is very rare. I think atleast D cup. Natural. Fair, soft, bouncy.
Thanks bro for sharing.. had up-ed u..
Old 12-10-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1116 / Power: 17
blackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud ofblackdeath1967 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Since have bros up me, here are some more:

YBB helping me take a shower. Such a nice girl, very obedient.

Start to put kkb inside her. She make a sharp moan.

Start to piak piak YBB very hard. Her nehneh bouncing up and down like basketball.

Piakpiak her from behind. She enjoy this because she moan the most in this position.

Will share more if bros are still interested. Up me, let me know.

My first time sharing FL and photos.
Up your points. Please share more. Thank you
Old 14-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any video or audio?
Old 17-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 10
CaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any pics of her pussy? Is it wet and juicy?
Did you get to DATY her?
Old 18-10-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 18
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Yangbaobei (YBB)

nice boobs pics.

Old 18-10-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 17
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:

Start to piak piak YBB very hard. Her nehneh bouncing up and down like basketball.

Piakpiak her from behind. She enjoy this because she moan the most in this position.

allow take picture got charge extra?
Old 18-10-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 19
refine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrefine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Up you bro. I do trust that the pics are real as the Tan lines matches the recent bikini pics she post on her IG
Old 18-10-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 13
jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

If more bros up me again, I will upload some more.

Oso I am in the middle of arranging to piak another influencer. Will be damn shiok. Finger crossing.
Old 18-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If more bros up me again, I will upload some more.

Oso I am in the middle of arranging to piak another influencer. Will be damn shiok. Finger crossing.
Just up u bro
Old 18-10-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 21
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute

got Kabby lobang bo

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 18-10-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

jasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond reputejasondragonborn has a reputation beyond repute

Since so many bros continued to up me. I will release some more.

YBB waking up my didi after she already make me shoot. She start to wipe my siau all over my body.

YBB start using her nehneh to milk my didi again.

I begin to piakpiak YBB from behind.

Never wear condom, her cb is damn shiok. I push deep deep inside. She moan very loudly. Wet wet and tight tight.

If more ups for me, I will consider release some more for my bros.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
miketan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

her hair not color like tat one wor!!
Old 19-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
got Kabby lobang bo
Bro I oso want this one. But i dont think have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by refine View Post
Up you bro. I do trust that the pics are real as the Tan lines matches the recent bikini pics she post on her IG
Yes bro. Its her. She have a bit of a tan. But her skin very fair in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
allow take picture got charge extra?
Yes, I pay her extra money to take picture and video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
nice boobs pics.
Her boobs damn nice bro. Those soft soft and yet big but not too saggy. Very nice to hold. When piakpiak they bounce very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaiFingGor View Post
Any pics of her pussy? Is it wet and juicy?
Did you get to DATY her?
Got picture of her pussy. If more up, I will release. Her pussy very wet and those creamy time. I did DATY her. Oso the piakpiak i didnt wear umbrella.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
any video or audio?
Got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketan View Post
her hair not color like tat one wor!!
Bro if u dont believe is up to u. But thats her current hair colour. Its not black unless she already colour the hair.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 10
CaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCaiFingGor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nice bro... I really envy you. Haha..
Hope you will post her pussy pics and video soon.
Will up you again when the system allows.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1