The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: No sex after the birth of first kid

i think this is the watershed where you need to see her with a clear distinction between mother of your children vs lover w/ sexual satisfaction.

the former is more important.

as to satisfying needs, there are no needs that cannot be satisfy with a couple of 20yo mouth wrapped around your dick.

just dont be addicted lol
Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 5
Pathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPathypo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

To keep the passion growing you need to help your wife forget she is a mother first, if not all she can think of is baby and duties and work. help off load some of her pressure from her plate like taking over night babies duties, if can get parents or in-laws to help once in a while go on dates with your wife without the baby, re-kinder that loving passion. how you want to have sex when its the least important thing on her list as compare to our list where we need to cure our blue balls.

slowly but surely dont jump the gun, take it slow enjoy the foreplay, just kiss her know her erotic spot and get her motivated, you can alway stop at 2nd base if your wife not ready to jump back in on the game just tahan abit this is a long raod to re-kinder that sex drive.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 22
keano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to allkeano is a name known to all

Take time.. As long as possible. It's for the long haul for your kids.

Don't keep pressing her else depression might set in..

Kids are just being kids.. So many stages.

Baby.. Infant... Toodler... Child, big kid.. In no time, your kiddo would be a child and u guys have free time.

Ask in law or ur parents to help at night then u guy can sneak out for a quick movie... Slowly, slowly build up the romantic rs again.. U cant blame her. She is the mother for your child. Rem that.

And don't eat out if u are guilty.. It would make u feel worse.

Take care and send our sammyboy bros greetings and welfare check on urself, wife and kiddo.

U need to take care of oneself too.
Old Today, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 17
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I went on Monk mode for 5 years with my ex-wife, after my first born.
Old Today, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I went on Monk mode for 5 years with my ex-wife, after my first born.
I went on Monk mode till I hit 69. HAHAHA.
Old Today, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
Vortex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVortex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For wives that declines sex with husband, I wonder if the lady secretly hopes that the husband would just take care of it outside and not let her find out.
Old Today, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
Az284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAz284 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
For wives that declines sex with husband, I wonder if the lady secretly hopes that the husband would just take care of it outside and not let her find out.
Many ways to "take care of it" without going outside. Sex toys are one way - can be less intense on the wife.
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 15
Vortex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVortex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az284 View Post
Many ways to "take care of it" without going outside. Sex toys are one way - can be less intense on the wife.
Ideally, yes.
Just like ideally, the wife would vocalise whatever issues she has and work together to solve it.

Ideally...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1